1927 Chris Craft Cadet Triple Cockpit
NOK 539 419
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Chris Craft Cadet Triple Ckpt
- En motor / Bensin
- CA, USA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 65 000 (NOK 539 419)
A Classic beauty, "Belle" is ready for show and tell!
The Chris Craft Cadet, introduced in 1927 was the legendary boat maker's first production runabout for the enjoyment of all boaters. Her size, attractive lines, and quality of manufacture made her desirable then and now!
This is a prime example of the vessel, ready for a soak and to be used and appreciated on the water. Mostly original, she is in tip top shape. Stored in a hangar in Tehachapi, California, she is worth the drive for the serious Chris Craft enthusiast. Listing agent will happily meet you for a personal showing of this shiny wood beauty.
Life on the water is great! I will help you find your next perfect boat.
Call me today to hear more about this great boat!
(Yes, that is a Boston cell number, but I am here in sunny San Diego!)
Please contact Susan Withrow at 617-513-9135
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 22 ft 0 in
Total Power: 160 HP
Motormerke: Chrysler Marine
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Engine Power: 160 HP
Antall sitteplasser: 8
- All original instruments including water temp, oil pressure, amperes (missing tachometer gauge, but workings behind intact).
- Original controls, chrome, and hardware.
- Engine original Chrysler Marine, 6 cycle, 160 hp. Overhauled with only 20 hours (approx.) on the engine.
- Kapok life jackets.
- Original manual.
- Hoist sling.
Upgrades and Enhancements
- Reupholstered seats, like new.
- Bilge blower.
- Extra bilge pump.
- 12v to start, 6v to run
- New Marine batteries (2 6v)
- Dual carburators, with backfirearresters.
- Fuel filter.
- Copper engine drip pan.
- Road ready deluxe custom double axle trailer with electric brakes, spare wheel and tire.
- Custom canvas cover over all.
- Sunbrella cockpit covers.
General by Length