1936 Gar Wood Triple Cockpit Runabout
NOK 1 593 137
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 195 000 (NOK 1 593 137)
Raccoon, a true gentlemen’s runabout featuring a triple cockpit layout and original Scripps V 12 316 HP aircraft motor. She has just competed full hull and deck wooding to include rebedding of all seams and caulk , all chrome was removed and sent out for plating, and a complete epiphany varnish job was applied, giving Raccoon best of show quality and mirror finish. Stored indoors with full canvas cover insuring she is in ready to go condition. Also included in the sale is the triple axel trailer.
Raccoon was originally built for department store icon Marshall Field and has kept her originality and 1936 period correct features. Some modern applications such as electronic ignition, no soak bottom and Holly carburation disguised within the original down draft style carburation as been added for ease of use and reliability. Raccoon won’t disappoint the most discerning yachtsmen and is available for immediate purchase.
Garwood Hin pressed into hull #5850 and original engine placard serial # 26934
For more information contact Michael Selter at 619-265-6906.
Please contact Michael Selter at 6192221122
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 28 ft 6 in
Bom: 7 ft 4 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 10 in
Avvik: 5200 lbs
Total Power: 316 HP
Motormodell: V-12 Aircraft
Engine Power: 316 HP
Hull, Systems, Equipment
- One Scripps 308 YAQSZ 12 cylinder water cooled marine engine; 2000-2400 rpm; each cylinder equipped with two spark plugs
- 1936 period vessel with 1936 standards
- Two Holly down draft bronze carburetors
- Fresh water recirculating with raw water exhaust cooling
- Chrome throttle controls installed at the cockpit sole.
- Engine mounted on longitual stringers
- Port and starboard chrome metal cowls
- Two workaholic part# 4-172 batteries installed starboard
- One tern plate steel fuel gas tank installed beneath the transom deck
- Wood frame and planked semi-planning hull triple cockpit powerboat with a FRP (fiberglass resin plastic) wet surface overlay.
- Seam and batten mahogany construction above the waterline. Seam and batten construction is planking laid edge to edge with a strip of wood covering each seam and is caulked and compounded on the inboard side of the planks.
- Diagonal planking below the waterline laid 45 degrees off center
- This hull is double planked with diagonal and stem to tern planking. Longitudinal planks run the length of the hull.
- The FRP wet overlay is parting from the hull port, starboard bow and starboard amidships.
- This vessel is a triple cockpit design. All three cockpits have varnished wood bulkheads and china red ceilings. The sole is plywood with a black rubber overlay. there are small cover boards in the plywood sole offering limited access to the bilge.
- The cockpit appointments include china red tuck and roll upholstery and chrome metal grab rails and foot rests. The center cockpit is equipped with a tin lined icebox built into the sole. The ice box drains into the bilge.
- The forward and aft cockpits are equipped tempered glass windscreens supported by chrome metal stanchions. Both cockpits windscreens are adjustable. The helm is located on the starboard side of the forward cockpit.
- Two large plywood engine covers with a planked mahogany overlay.
- Chrome metal framed gauges include amperes, oil, tach and temp in tact and serviceable
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.