1960 Trumpy CPMY
NOK 2 151 800
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
VINTAGE SHOW WINNER!
- To motorer / diesel
- Stuart, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 275 000 (NOK 2 151 800)
Trumpy Cockpit Motoryacht - vintage boat show winner! Maintained in excellent condition by professional owner in covered boathouse.
Specializing in Cruising Yachts for American Great Loop, Bahamas and beyond since 1976. Managed by Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB). We strive to provide an excellent experience for both Buyers & Sellers regardless of vessel price. Call toll free 866-369-4573
24/7 Mobile: 772-215-0736
Please contact Bill Watson at 772-283-9400
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: John Trumpy & Son
LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Bom: 14 ft 3 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Total Power: 540 HP
Motormerke: Detroit Diesel
Engine Power: 270 HP
Motormerke: Detroit Diesel
Engine Power: 270 HP
Ferskvannstank: (170 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (450 Gallons (US))
Owner’s stateroom aft with twin lower outboard berths with dresser in between. Full wardrobe to port, head and shower to starboard. Moving forward, guest stateroom to starboard with queen size berth, wardrobe, bureau and adequate storage. Guest stateroom/day Head to port in the passageway with separate stall shower.
Moving up to main Saloon which is paneled in American Chestnut. There is a drop leaf sideboard/dining table to accommodate 6 in comfort with built in folding chair storage underneath. Galley is forward and below to starboard with a full complement of equipment. The dinette is directly opposite the Galley on the port side. Forward of the Galley are crews quarters for 2 in upper and lower berths on the portside with head in the forepeak and stall shower to starboard. Adequate hanging and storage space in this area. Engine room is accessible from the Galley and aft companionway stairway, and also through full double hatches access in the main salon sole.
Main deck – has mid-ships helm station with accompanying electronics etc. Aft deck has comfortable seating and the Flybridge is accessible via the companionway ladder on the port side of the after deck.
Cockpit is accessible down stairs at aft of flush deck.
- New Force 10 electric stove/oven
- GE refrigerator
- Stainless Steel counter top
- Overhead ventilation
- Single stainless steel sink
- New Faucets and associated plumbing
- Wiring has been updated and boat converted from 32V to 12V
- New 12.5kw Phaser generator installed 2007
- New Garmin 2210 GPS and transducer
- New Garmin GSD 21 blackbox Sounder Module
- New Icom M502 VHF Transceiver
- New Icom HM-157B/SW Comandmic II
- 8 New 8D batteries installed and divided into two banks:
Inverter Bank – 2
House & Engine Start Bank 6 (1 House, 2 for each V871, 1 for phaser generator)
- All new battery cables installed
- New rotary transfer switches for all batteries
- New Charles 30A charger installed for each bank of batteries and all associated wiring
- New dedicated Deep Cycle gel-cell battery installed forward for windlass and crew head
- Guest 6 amp charger installed for windlass battery and all associated wiring is brand new
- New wiring for stereo speakers
- Newmar 1800 Watt inverter
- 3 Marine Air compressors installed in 2000 but not activated until 2009. Boat is totally air conditioned.
- Twin V8-71 Detroit Diesel – 270 hp each
- Rebuilt - Currently 867 estimated hours
Mechanical & Tankage
- Fresh water tanks replaced with new stainless steel
- New Shurflo diaphragm pump, 3.8 GPM, 45 PSI
- Raritan hot water heater with heat exchanger element – 110V
- New 2 gal Flotec expansion tank added for fresh water pump
- Fuel tanks replaced with new aluminum tanks
- All new Aeroquip fuel lines installed
- Steering converted from chain cable to hydraulic
- New 1275V Capilano helms by Teleflex
- New Aeroquip hydraulic steering hose
- 3 Raritan Sea-Era heads
- New 35 gallon holding tank and all new sanitation hose and y-valves
- 12V Sealand Mudsucker pump-out pump
- New 12V Ideal windlass motor installed
- Automatic Discharge Fireboy fire extinguisher (with manual deployment as well)
- All exterior varnished stripped and built up with Epiphanes Wood Finish Gloss
- Exterior decks (including wheelhouse) coated with Cetol Marine Gloss
- All interior varnish stripped and built up with Interlux Goldspar Satio (60)
- All interior paint stripped and built up with Interlux Premium Yacht Enamel – White for overhead and Semi-gloss white for all walls and cabinets
- All Teak and Holly floors stripped and built up with HMG Acrythane clear system
- All hardware removed and polished or re-chromed
- Hull painted with Awlgrip Cloud White – 2 coats primer – 2 topcoats
- All hull hardware removed, polished and reinstalled
The Flybridge, with full helm, was added by Trumpy a couple of years after the boat was originally built. There is custom teak bench seating on the port and starboard sides.
Double mahogany plank over oak frames.
ATLAS has a cockpit. A very rare feature for a Trumpy.
A magnificently restored and maintained Trumpy by a knowledgeable and loving owner who has returned her to original or superior condition. Her interior has been totally redone in both cosmetics and decorating. Her engine room has been detailed, electrical system updated, aids to navigation have been replaced or updated. Exterior teak bright been replaced. This boat has been totally restored and is ready for immediate usage. This is a rare find for the true Trumpy connoisseur. Atlas won "Best In Show" at the 2007 Ocean Reef Club Vintage weekend, a true testiment that she is in " Palm Beach Condition."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.