1963 Skallerud Pilothouse Trawler
NOK 2 108 194
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
CARED FOR STEEL TRAWLER ( EX Y'COMO )
- En motor / diesel
- PORTLAND, OR
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 265 000 (NOK 2 108 194)
THIS 1963 50' SKALLERUD, MV COCONUT (EX Y'COMO) ALL AMERICAN STEEL TRAWLER, WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO!! STABILIZED, NEWER GENSET, ALL NEW WINDOWS, NEW PLOTTER, AND MUCH MUCH MORE! COME TAKE A LOOK AND MAKE AN OFFER!!
SEE 1969 YACHTING MAGAZINES ARTICLE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS.
CURRENTLY IN YARD FOR NEW BOTTOM PAINT, ANODES AND SERVICE WORK.
This is a custom built trawler type, long range motor yacht. There is an open foredeck with a Portuguese bridge and a pilothouse forward. The main deck house extends aft of the pilot house, with ample side decks. To a partially covered aft deck and a complete canvas enclosure. A flying bridge lies over the pilothouse forward with a complete canvas enclosure. Followed by a stack and mast, and a large boat deck. Two davits with 110 volt winches. The hull and superstructure are all white. The stem is raked and flared, while the stern is near plumb and fitted with a swim platform. The underbody is a deep round bilge design with a substantial keel. High bulwarks surround the main deck and additional 12 inches was added to the bulwarks, as original owner and builder was very tall. Both the upper and lower living areas have 7’2” high ceilings Double course railings surround the boat deck. Beautiful, well maintained yacht! Pride of ownership shows through!
Cummins HRS-6.M 250hp Supercharged engine was rebuilt at 9070 hours, and currently has 12,614 hours on it. This is a 30,000 hour engine. New injectors were added last year (2016) and have less than 50 hours on them. Owner has all engine info logged and has all manuals too. Newer genset, and a PTO can be added to make use of the previously installed " get home" option aboard.
This fine all American built trawler is a must see for the serious blue water cruiser, and will take you to where you need you go. Please call the listing broker to make an appointment to view Coconut.
Please contact Cheri on 503-201-6783, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Cheri Hagley to view this fine vessel on 503-201-6783. or email@example.com
Please contact Cherie Hagley at 503-201-6783
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 54 ft 0 in
Bom: 16 ft 8 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 8 ft 6 in
Avvik: 140000 lbs Tørr Last
Fri høyde: 7 ft 2 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Motormerke: Cummins (30K hour engine)
Motormodell: HRS-6.M Turbocharged
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 250 HP
Marsjfart: 8 knop
Maks Hastighet: 10 knop
Ferskvannstank: 4 (550 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 9 (3748 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall doble køyer: 1
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall toalett: 3
Radar - Simrad NSS12 TOUCH SCREEN MULTIFUNCTION BB Radar.
VHF - Sony multiband AM receiver
Mikrobølgeovn - GE microwave, with hood fan
Varmvann - 115 volt, 30 gallon with engine and hot water heat loop.
Luftkondisjonering - Marine air. Main saloon heat and cool.
Vaskemaskin - Kariba Washer Dryer
Ovn - Electric GE stove with glass top and oven
Batterilader - 12 volt McCormick, 32 volt Charles
Båt-toalett - Ritian marine head with a Ritian elecrosan - Vac-u-flush head
Elektrisk lensepumpe - Two in shaft alley and two in engine room.
Oppvarming - Wabasco hot water heat to all compartments
Fryseboks - Freezer box under pilot house couch.
Generator - Onan 20 KW with 1350 hours.
Inverterer - 12 volt inverter with breaker and fuses.
Tender - 8 ft. Livingston dinghy
Livbåt - Beaufort 6 man life raft
The forwardmost compartment is a chain locker containing the anchor rode. Immediately aft lies a vee berth stateroom with storage and a hatch in the overhead, and a head compartment aft to port. In the head there is a Ritian marine head with a Ritian elecrosan. Aft of this amidships lies the engine room. Steps lead up and aft to starboard to the engine room to the upper deck. Forward on the main deck is a pilothouse with helm console and a raised step. With two chairs to port. Forward on the main deck is a pilothouse with helm console and a raised settee. Immediately aft lies the galley, followed by the main salon which has a large L shaped settee to port, a fireplace forward and a short straight settee to starboard. A door at the aft end opens onto the aft deck. A lazarette with storage and 5 fuel tanks, two couches, washer dryer, ice maker and compactor. To starboard in main saloon are steps to the two main staterooms, center is a office with a twin berth and book shelves, closet, dresser and head with Vac-u-flush head. To aft is master stateroom with shower, dresser and Vac-u-flush head. Double berth and single berth, dresser, safe, two closets and a double closet.
- Hull, Steel plate over steel frames and flanged longitudinals Superstructure, Steel plate on steel framing.
- Five watertight compartments
- Displacement 140,000 lbs.
- Hull No. 296765, LOD 54’0”, Beam 16’ 8” Draft 8’ 6”
- Shaft 3”, Stainless steel aft and Mild steel forward.
- Propeller, one 42 RH 34, 5 blade Bronze.
- Steering system, Two stations, Hydraulic , engine driven.
- Rudder, Semi Balance Rectangular Type mounted inboard.
- Windlass, Engine driven hydraulic with gypsy, wildcat and brake.
- Aft deck winch, Barient # 32.
- 30 Gallon Lube Oil Tank in engine room with
- Fuel Tanks; 9 Steel tanks with a capacity of 3748 gallons, with a high flow Fill Rite 25 gpm pump with a 9 station transfer manifold.
- WATER TANKS & HEAT:
- Water Tanks; 4 with a capacity of 550 gallons
- Water system; Groco senior 32 volt pump, 60 lb. pressure and 8 gallons pm.
- Water Heater; 115 volt, 30 gallon with engine and hot water heat loop.
- Heat; Webasto hot water heat to all compartments
- Air Conditioning; Marine air. Main saloon heat and cool.
- 2 32 VOLT Rolls battery, 2 12 volt rolls battery with Rotary switches
- 1 12 volt inverter with breaker and fuses.
- Battery Chargers, 12 volt McCormick, 32 volt Charles
- Auxiliary Generator; Onan 20 KW with 1350 hours.
- Fire Control; 2 -5lb Halon, 3 -2.5 lb Dry Chemical. Engine room C02 145 lb extinguisher with auto release and manual outside of engine room.
- Kariba Washer Dryer,
- Ulbe ice maker,
- GE Trash Compactor
Nav Equipment and Electronics
NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT AND ELECTRONICS
- Radar, Simrad NSS12 TOUCH SCREEN MULTIFUNCTION BB Radar. NEW 2015
- BSM-2 Broadband sounder, downscan imaging. External 16 channel
- Standard Horizon depth sounder and B@G Hydra 330 sounder.
- Interphase Matrix sounder.
- Pacific MK VI Sea Leveler stabilizer on Starboard side
- High water alarms, Sony multiband AM receiver,
- Rudder angle
- Water Temperature gauge,
Ground Tackle Etc
- 1 Forfjord type anchor, 1 Danforth 40s spare
- Galvanized chain ½ inch by 400 feet.
- 8 ft. Livingston dinghy and Beaufort 6 man life raft.
W S Yacht Brokers LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.