1966 Contessa 26
NOK 270 870
Lymington, Hampshire, UK
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Lymington, Hampshire, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 25 000 (NOK 270 870)
Opportunities don't come much rarer than this....a chance to purchase the Contessa 26 owned by the Contessa builder himself, Jeremy Rogers. Not only that, but in 2013 he refitted her himself to Contessa's exacting standards!
Grayling is a fine example of this much loved Contessa model, with a beautiful cherry-wood interior and striking silver grey metallic hull. Her 2013 extensive refit included a new engine, new sails, new rigging and much much more.....
This yacht is offered for sale with Parkstone Bay Yachts. Please arrange all viewings by appointment, and please do not hesitate to contact us for further details..... www.parkstonebayyachts.com | email@example.com | +44 (0)1202 724917
Please contact Jimmy Warington-Smyth at +44 (0)1202 724917
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Bom: 7 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Total Power: 14 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 14 HP
- LOA: 25 '6"
- LWL: 20'
- Beam: 7 '6"
- Draft: '4'
- Displacement: 5,400 lbs
- Sail Area: 245 sq ft
- Builder: Jeremy Rogers
- Year: 1966
- Interior to lay-out A (as original), reinforced with additional stringers
- New, un-used marine toilet concealed between for’ard bunks
- Beautiful tongue and groove fruitwood joinery with basket-weave locker fronts
- Good sized chart table
- Bunk cushions 4 x full length: grey-blue
- New Calor gas 2-burner stove with grill
- Beta 14 hp diesel engine
- New in 2013 with approx. 25 hours to date
- Shaft drive (new shaft 2013)
- Recently serviced
- Darglow feathering propeller (new 2013)
- GRP Construction. During refurbishment in 2013 the hull was dried out, peeled, re-laminated, faired, re-epoxied and coppercoated
- Topsides re-sprayed with Awlcraft 2000 Metallic Shark Grey
- Gold leaf hand painted caveta line and name
- Deck rebuilt to self-drain and with wide coaming over half-cockpit length to accommodate new, larger winches
- New rudder (filled with closed cell high density foam)
Sails and Spars
- Original (repainted) Proctor mast and boom with through-mast roller reefing – great for short-handed sailing
- New 2013 standing and running rigging
- Furlex headsail furler
- Sails: new laminate racing main and genoa + spinnaker
- Old dacron genoa and mainsail + spinnaker
- Garmin echo sounder with combined speed / log
- Contest compass in cockpit
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.