1969 Grand Banks 36
NOK 365 041*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Tacoma, WA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 44 900 (NOK 365 041)
If you're looking for a meticulously kept Grand Banks 36, then look no further. Owner's pride shows throughout with brightwork that gleams, and a long, thoughtful list of upgrades and enhancements.
Two staterooms, two heads, all walk around decks, big flybridge, open salon and galley describe this well laid out, comfortable boat. Her long keel, hard chine, and deep forefoot hull provide stability and seaworthiness. Twin Lehman diesels give economical and safe cruise anywhere you want to go. 'Leonor' has sound teak decks, raised bulwarks, and room for the great rowing tender to be stored on the aft cabin house.
Call today to make an appointment to see 'Leonor'. You won't be disappointed!
For more information, please contact:
Please contact Rob Wright at 206-356-8698
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 36 ft 2 in
Bom: 12 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 2 in
Avvik: 23500 lbs
Total Power: 240 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 120 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 120 HP
Ferskvannstank: 2 Rustfritt stål (120 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (400 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: Plastikk (88 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
- New cabinets with granite counter top installed (new granite counter top in the aft head as well) 2014
- Parquet flooring lightly sanded and two new coats of varnish applied
- Steering station, settee cabinet and main cabin table lightly sanded and two coats of varnish applied.
- Large stainless steel sink with faucet
- Seaward LPG range, 2014
- Norcold dual voltage fridge, shore power and 12 volt, switches automatically.
- Custom pull down blinds in the main cabin and aft cabin
- Cloth headliner removed, surfaces cleaned and painted. Wood strips installed on ceiling beams. Forward head retains original headliner
- TV installed above plate and bowl storage
- New (2017) aft cabin door cover
- Propane sensor added near stove
- Carbon monoxide sensor installed in main cabin
Hull and Deck
- Bottom painted 10/2017 with Seahawk hard bottom paint
- Zincs replaced 10/2017, scheduled inspection 03/01/2018.
- Port and Starboard railings stripped of varnish, sanded and two new coats of varnish applied this fall (more coats are needed when weather warms up)
- Upper steering station teak stripped and two coats of varnish applied (additional coats to be applied when weather warms)
- New 40 amp main breaker installed
- 4 new Interstate starter batteries
- Minn Kota Precision, smart Charger installed, model 200PC, 2016.
- House Bank updated, 4 AGM Power Sonic 121000 U, 100 amp hours each. Purchased in 2013, used in a remote weather station, repurposed 2016. 10 year life.
- Webasto AT40 heater included in sale (no acceesories)
- Custom bunk lights in aft cabin
- GFI receptacle installed with all outlets tied in
- Starboard starter motor rebuilt 7/2016
- Port starter motor rebuilt 2/2017
- Both main heater exchangers tanked and repainted 2017
- Port heat exchanger removed and engine return nipple soldered (to repair a small engine coolant leak) 2/20/2017
- New water pump/alternator belts installed in 2017, with back up belt looped in
- Two new Parker 500MA Turbine fuel filters, with vacuum gauges and stainless heat shields
- 2/2018: diesel injector pump oil drained and replaced; velvet drive transmission (ATF) changed; engine oil and filters renewed
- New shower basin pump 2018
- 2 original propane tanks
- Quick Nautic Boiler, 15 ltrs, 2016
- Accumulator tank, 2016
- Lavac heads, forward 2006, aft
- Forward and Aft holding tanks receive Sensalevel tank level warning lights. Light comes on in the head when tanks level approaches 75% full
- Flojet fresh water pump installed 2015
Dinghy and Ground Tackle
- 8 foot dingy, with oars on starboard aft cabin.
- New cover (2017), paint and teak oil
- One swim platform swim ladder.
- Danforth Anchor (33 pound), 25 feet of 3/8” rode, 175’ feet of 7/8” rope.
- Spare Danforth Anchor, no rode or rope
- Updated PFDs and throw ring
- Original owners manual
- Copy of the owners and engine manual
- Original sales literature and parts catalogs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.