1970 Santa Barbara Bridge Sedan
NOK 535 299
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- CA, USA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 69 000 (NOK 535 299)
Time Out is a clean well kept Pilot House Motor Yacht
You enter from the boat thru doors P and S to the cockpit which has new canvas enclosure. The deck in the cockpit is teak with hatch access to the engines with two built in seats.
Enter the salon with two chairs to port and a dinette to Stbr.
The galley has a double SS sink, three burner stove, microwave a refrigerator and a freezer. Down three steps there is a double berth in a cabin to Stbr and an upper and lower in a cabin to port. Forward is a head and shower. From the salon up three stairs is the spacious pilot house with doors Port and Stbr . to the side decks. Pilot seat and a straight settee.
For more information, or to view this beautiful yacht, Please contact Whit Newton: Email: WhitNewt01@gmail.com Cell: (650) 464-8283
Please contact Whit Newton at (650) 464-8283
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Bom: 16 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Total Power: 740 HP
Engine Power: 370 HP
Engine Power: 370 HP
Marsjfart: 12 knop
Maks Hastighet: 21 knop
Ferskvannstank: 2 Rustfritt stål (240 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 (650 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 (40 Gallons (US))
DECK EQUIPMENT AND LAYOUT
- Anchor Windlass 12v Stephans
- Anchor 30lb Danforth design
- Chain bbb 3/8
- SS railings surrounding upper deck
- Deck forward has non skid, deck aft in cockpit is teak.
- SS Rails and Bowsprit fwd deck
- Deck access Port and Stbr from Pilot House
- Dingy with Honda motor
- Batteries 32
- Lewco 32 v charger
- Inverter 400 Watts
- Shore inlet one 30 and one 50 amp
- Shore cord 50 amp
- Boat is plumbed and wired for a generator
- Water Heater both 110 V and engine plumbed
ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION:
- VHF Panasonic
- Radar Raytheon R21X
- GPS: Micrologic explorer
- Depth Sounder: Furuno RD-30 with speed and water temp.
- Compass: Ritchie
- Autopilot: Benmar
- Engines are Cummins VT8 with f The steering is a single station in the Pilot House with ?
- Raw water strainers
- Raycor fuel filters
- Steering with chain to a shaft running to rudders with a tie rod
Two Jabsco electric marine heads
Holding tank 40 gals.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.