1972 Cape Dory Cape 30
NOK 104 778
Mt. Desert, ME
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Mt. Desert, ME
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 12 500 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 104 778)
"Julies Triumph II" is the sixth of six Cape 30's designed by Ted Hood and built by Cape Dory in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts. She is built of fiberglass with a full keel and sound construction for coastal sailing and cruising. Her cockpit is large with teak coamings. She is responsive, points well and is extremely seaworthy. New mainsail 2014. Owned by a community sailing program, charter purchase contract option.
Please contact Bill Wright at 207-244-7854
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Julies Triumph II
Bygger: Cape Dory
Designer: Ted Hood
Flaggstat: United States
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Bom: 9 ft 2 in
LWL: 20 ft 2 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 6 in
Avvik: 9350 lbs
Ballast: 3300 lbs
Total Power: 23 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 23 HP
Ferskvannstank: 1 GRP (50 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 (30 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 Plastikk (3 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 1
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Furling genoa - 110 & 150
Elektrisk krets: 12V
- The galley is aft to starboard of the companionway with a variety of storage lockers, drawers and a propane gas range. There is a spacious deep icebox with top cover, sink with cold pressure water and a hand pump. You will find a deep wet locker and a divided dry locker to port.
- 1978 Volvo MD11C completely rebuilt in 2001. Two cylinder heavy cast iron. Raw water cooled. Volvo transmission, bronze shaft. Columbian style E 3 blade prop, 14" diameter, 14" pitch,. Two 12 volt batteries, 12v lights, breaker panel, electric bilge pump (2006). Courtesy lights on cabin floor, mast light,, spreader light, steaming and running lights.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Ritchie 4" compass on pedestal, ST-60 depth sounder. Standard Horizon VHF, Standard Horizon CPV 350 GPS.
Hull, Deck, Sails and Rigging
- White hull, blue boot top and sheer, blue non=skid, full keel, attached rudder, wheel steering. Port cockpit hatch, anchor locker with roller forward. Two dorados, several opening ports, stainless steel stern and bow rails, lifelines, teak cockpit coamings, bronze Harken ST-40 winches '07, rails and handrails, deck hatches forward and mid-ships.
- Partial battened Acadia Sails main, two reef points 2014; main sail cover 2015, ; Full symmetric spinnaker, 110% roller reefing jib 2010, 150% roller reefing genoa, halyards rope and wire, 1,x 19 standing rigging. Furlex furling system, whisker pole.
25# CQR plow anchor on stainless steel bow roller, 15' chain/150' rode, 20# Danforth, 100' Nylon rode, life jackets, flares, horn, fire extinguisher, emergency tiller, boat hook, bell, white cockpit dodger, companionway screen. Fitted cockpit cushions, fenders, dock lines' portable boarding ladder, fiberglass skiff.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.