Morgan Out Island 41s are some of the most popular cruising boats ever built. They're solid and comfortable for living aboard. The walk-through design makes her a good offshore liveaboard as well as inshore cruising vessel.
This Morgan OI 41 needs interior restoration. She's a project vessel at an affordable price. She has all the bones of the popular Morgan OI 41. Mechanical equipment has not been recently tested and is not guaranteed. Sails and rigging have not been recently inspected.
If you're a serious do-it-yourself person, you will enjoy taking ownership of this renovation project. Lots of photos are posted on Edwards Yacht Sales website and YachtWorld to demonstrate the task ahead.
For additional information and to schedule your showing appointment, contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or 941.830.1047.
Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
Step aboard amidship to center cockpit. Walk deck forward along wide deck to bow and note anchor windlass and roller and stainless steel rails. Walk aft along double lifelines past center cockpit to stern and observe swim ladder. Return to midship and step into center cockpit. Note roomy all-around seating and center helm.
Move forward and down steps to forward interior cabins. Turn to starboard at bottom of companionway for galley. Move forward to salon with C-shaped settee dinette to starboard that converts to double berth. Note single settee to port as you continue to move forward through door to forward cabin with double v-berth, head and ample cabinet storage.
Move aft through salon to interior passageway. Note large workspace for charts and other projects. Open door to view engine room.
Move further aft to spacious aft cabin. Note spacious queen berth and ample cabinet storage. Open door to private head.
Proceed up companionway steps from aft cabin to center cockpit.
Morgan 41 Out Island walkthrough is a very comfortable, roomy vessel for family living aboard and offshore long distance cruising. Separate companionway entrances to forward and aft cabins maximize privacy while walkthrough enhances easy moving between cabins. Roomy cockpit and deck layout offer comfortable social space.
• Sleeps 7
• C shaped settee with dinette table converts to double berth
• Double v-berth in forward cabin
• Queen berth in aft cabin
• Ample hanging and drawer storage in both cabins
• 2 heads with marine manual toilet, vanity and sink with wand shower
• Overhead hatches and ports throughout interior
• Below deck passageway from forward cabin to engine room, chart table/work station and aft cabin
• Separate companionways to forward and aft cabins from center cockpit
Galley is located in aft starboard corner of salon. None of the galley equipment has been tested recently and is not guaranteed to function.
• Double stainless steel sink
• Ample storage
• Formica counter workspace
• Shipmate alcohol stove and oven
• Emerson microwave
Ketch rigged with mast steps on main and mizzen masts. Sails and rigging not recently inspected.
• Mainsail needs repair
• Mizzen sail
• 130% genoa headsail
• Schafer roller furler on headsail
• Genoa track mounted on midship toerail
• Second hank-on jib sail
• Main and mizzen sail covers
• Mainsail Dutchman furling system
• Wire rope standing rigging with Sta-lok fasteners
• 3 Barlow 16 halyard winches on mainmast
• 2 Barlow 16 halyard winches on mizzen mast
• 2 Barlow 28 primary sheet winches
• 1 Barlow 20 mainsheet winch
• Aluminum main and mizzen masts and booms
• Full steps on main and mizzen masts
• Aluminum spinnaker pole and reaching strut
• 2 Group 27 batteries
• 150 amp alternator
• Xantrex battery monitor
• 30 amp shorepower with cord
Note: Electronics have not been tested recently and are not guaranteed to function.
• Benmar hydraulic autopilot
• Furuno 16 mile radar
• Horizon VHF radio
• Datamarine speed and depth
• Raytheon ST60 wind speed and direction
• 6" Danforth compass
• Rudder angle indicator
Note: Engine and mechanical equipment have not been tested recently and are not guaranteed to function.
• Perkins 4-236 85 hp diesel naturally aspirated fresh water cooled diesel
• Engine gauges: oil pressure, temperature, RPM, amps, fuel
• Groco raw water strainer
• Raw water cooling flow alarm
• Oil change pump
• 6 gallon water heater
• Pressurized water system
• Fuel vent whistler
• Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher
Note: Deck equipment has not been tested recently and operation not guaranteed.
• Simpson Lawrence electric windlass with deck and cockpit controls
• 2 anchors with rope and chain rodes: CQR, Danforth
• Heavy duty bow roller
• Saltwater deck washdown system
• Spreader lights
• Stainless steel bow rail
• Double lifelines with midship gates
• Closed cell cockpit cushions
• Stainless steel destroyer wheel
• Whale gusher manual bilge pump
Morgan Out Island 41s are some of the most popular cruising boats ever built. They're solid and comfortable for living aboard.The walk-through design makes her a good offshore liveaboard as well as inshore cruising vessel.
This Morgan 41 Out Island ketch has solid bones and needs extensive restoration throughout interior. Mechanical equipment has not been tested recently and are not guaranteed.
510 Brookside Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764