1974 Trawler 50 Fathom Penobscot Pilothouse
NOK 1 497 985
St. Augustine, FL
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Beautiful Lines! Go Anywhere!
- En motor / diesel
- St. Augustine, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 185 900 (NOK 1 497 985)
Truly inspired updates and extensive renovations make this authentic downeast 1974 Penobscot classic Polaris a successful blend of experience, form, and function. Her hull and deck were completely and professionally fiberglassed in 2000 using the popular C -FLEX sheathing system, which involves layers of mat and woven glass saturated with Vinylester resin that bonds chemically and mechanically to the hull, achieving a smooth, watertight and durable finish. Her hull is faired perfectly and painted with Awlgrip products. She boasts new rub rails and toe rails of mahogany.
The quality of all this work is evident, and has resulted in an impressive, solid cruising yacht: attractive, dry and free of maintenance issues. This legendary 1974 Penobscot Fifty Fathom design is now fully modernized, easy to maintain, and will turn heads in any harbor.
- New John Deere 6068 TFM Electronic 200 HP diesel installed in 2009.
- Only 700 hours of engine run time.
- Efficient operation, Deere burns 3 gallons per hour at 2000 rpm, at a comfortable 9 knot cruise.
- Professional mechanical and electrical care throughout.
- 9 KW Onan generator installed new in 2009.
- Fuel tanks were replaced in 2009.
- Sensational pilothouse, well appointed with period details.
- Bow thruster.
- Choice electronics (owner is a professional in the marine electronics business)
- Fuel tanks changed in 1998
- Solar powered battery chargingSea Recovery 16 GPH Watermaker
- Isotherm refrigerator and freezer, stainless steel drawer model.
- Versatile and spacious mid-deck cockpit area
- Forepeak stateroom cabin with en-suite head.
- Main salon is aft and functions as a master cabin, salon, and library.
- Starboard pilot berth is privately set in the side cabin.
- Full head with separate shower stall is midships aft of Pilothouse.
- Galley to port.
- Built in Rockland, Maine by Carl Lane. Boat beautifully retains the refreshing character of an earlier period while having the advantage of modern, updated components.
- 12' aluminum tender included.
- Third solar panel and wind generator added- for 10 amp charging in flow when producing. Battery capacity and charging allows for refrigeration and 12v watermaker to run without diesel generator, while quietly anchored out.
I'm always looking for great listings for my clients! Please contact me if you have a boat you would like to sell!
Melanie Sunshine Neale
Licensed & Bonded Yacht & Ship Salesperson
Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how!
Please contact Melanie Neale at 305-807-4096
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Bom: 14 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 6 in
tørrvekt: 26000 lbs
Total Power: 210 HP
Motormerke: John Deere
Motormodell: 6068 TFM Electronic
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 210 HP
Marsjfart: 12 knop
Ferskvannstank: Rustfritt stål (75 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: Rustfritt stål (300 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall doble køyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 1832 Radar
- Furuno 30 GPS
- Icom M45 VHF
- Garmin 4212 GPS Chartplotter with Depth
- 100w Stereo
- Icom VHF M-127
- Robertson N100 AutoPilot
- Rudder angle indicator
- Garmin GPS lll
- Danforth Brass compass
- Working Brass Telegraph Shifter Throttle
- Simpson Lawrence wooden wheel
- XM Satellite Radio
- 8" Spotlight with Pilothouse control
- Dual Air Horns
- Upside down compass, and fan in Pilot berth
- Bow Thruster, Side Power 8 HP with joy stick
Deck and Equipment
- Sea Recovery WATERMAKER producing 16 gallons/hr. CruiseAir Air- conditioning units; 5000 BTU forward and 16000 BTU aft. 2 Rule 3600 GPH bilge pumps with Pilothouse controls. Shower sump. Stuffing box sump bilge pump. FloJet freshwater pump.
- Two windlasses. One vertical Ideal electric windlass with 150' SS chain and 65 lb Danforth anchor. One Simpson Lawrence SeaTiger manual windlass with 250 ' of high tensile galv. chain with 45 lb CQR. Other anchors with inventory include one 35 lb Fisherman, one 70 lb fisherman, one 22 lb Danforth. Extra chain, shackles and two 600' lengths of 5/8 rode. Anchor lock sump with electric pump. One 50A 120/240 shore cord. One 30 A cord with 50A ends.
- Originally built in 1974 by Carl Lane in Rockland, Maine of cedar on oak frames with bronze fasteners. Use of modern C-FLEX sheathing system has produced an incredibly strong boat and hull. Modern, quality components and systems were selected for the recent updates. Boat retains beautifully the charm and character of an earlier marine period.
- Crown Raritan electric head forward, Groco manual head aft. 12 gallon holding tank with Whaler gusher pump-out.
- Delta T blowers for engine room with custom, classic deck dorades. Custom SS, foam and glass fish tail styled rudder.
- Borg Warner 72C Direct Drive 2.57:1 transmission gear. Michigan 26 x 18 four bladed prop. 2" SS shaft. Fuel transfer pump. Racor filters, fuel selection manifold. Hydraulic Teleflex steering. Emergency tiller.
- Forward mast hinged on SS tabernacle, new in 2009. Steps to crow's nest, foredeck light, Spotlight, anchor light. Jib.
- Aft mast with LED deck lights. Radar. Lightning suppressor, steadying sail with battens.
- 12' Wooldrich aluminum shore boat, Yamaha 10 HP outboard.
- New hydraulic steering ram.
- Awning to shade center well deck
- New bronze bolts 3/4 inch installed to hold cutlass bearing housing. 12 inches depth. Very strong!
- Haulout and bottom job December 2016.
- 2009 Onan 9 KW generator electronic control
- 50 amp shore power, 120/240 1 phase
- Auto relay switch for shore-generator-inverter
- Xantrex 2000W inverter
- Xantrex 100A Charger
- Link 2000 Control and battery monitor
- 2 Kyocera 80 W Solar panels, with Blue Sky regulator
- 6 AGM Deka 6 volt golf cart batteries - house
- 2 AGM Deka 12 volt, group 31 batteries -starting
- 1 Deka 12 volt, group 24 generator starting
- Blue Sea disconnect switches all battery banks
Spacious counter space and storage. Functional, classic galley. Luke propane 3 burner stove top. Luke propane oven. Isotherm drawer refrigeration- two drawers. Sharp microwave. Isotherm 1 drawer freezer. Galley exhaust blower. Isotherm hot water heater- 4 gallon. three 20 lbs propane bottles stored in false stack on deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.