The Gulfstar 41 is a very comfortable center cockpit with an excellent layout below. She has a large engine room, a great aft cabin, visibility from the center cockpit is superb and you won't be disappointed when under sail.
If you are looking for an economical 40ish foot cruising boat or liveaboard, Anticipation will be an excellent choice.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest 903-401-9049 Paul@littleyachtsales.com
Contact the listing broker for additional information, photos, or if you have any questions about this listing.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
The Center Cockpit configuration provides a fantastic liveaboard floorplan with great engine access. Starting forward, find a good sized V-Berthe with drawers and lockers; directly aft to starboard is a head with shower; Central is the saloon with a settee to port and a dinette to starboard; aft to port is the Nav Station and directly across the starboard side is the L-Shaped galley, which extends partially into the aft cabin walkthrough. The Diesel is central and has superb access via a door in the walkthrough, plus the forward part of the cover hinges away to allow for maintenance at the front of the engine; Aftermost is the Owner's Stateroom, featuring an athwart double birth and a private head to port. From the Soloon, up four steps to the secure cockpit . A bimini and a dodger provide shelter. Good side deck access to the foredeck for anchor storage.
• Force 10 propane, 3 burner stove and oven
• Adler/Barbour super cold machine with small freezer
• Ample locker and counter space for food preparation
• Stainless sink with hot and cold pressure water
• Datamarine Corinthian Knotlog, Depthsounder and Wind Instruments
• AutoHelm ST4000 Autopilot
• Raytheon Raystar Navigator GPS
• Simrad RT-2000 VHF Radio
• Kenwood TS-50 SSB Transceiver
• CruiseAir 12,000 BTU and 10,000 BTU Air Conditioners
• 50ft shorepower cordset
• Distirbution panels handle 110v and 12V
• Batteries are large 8-D’s
• Charles SeaCharger 30A
• Oversize Alternator for charge away from dock
• Main with 2 reef points
• 100% Genoa
• Profurl Roller/Furler
• Storm Jib for Adverse conditions
• 44lb Bruce Anchor in the roller
• 3-15lb Danforth’s
• 60ft of chain and 150ft of Nylon Rode
• Additional Rode of intermediate length
• Simpson-Lawrence Seatiger Manual Windlass
• Staylok Terminals on standing rigging
• Center Cockpit 2 Lewmar #40/2speed Primary Winches and 1 #25/2speed Winch
• At Mast, 2 #25/2speed Winches at mast for Halyards and reefing.
• Cockpit wheel at binical
• Danforth Constellation 5” Card Compass
• Cockpit table
• Boom Vang
• Porpoise 80E Watermaker
• 6 Gallon Water Heater
• Propane BBQ
• Horseshoe Buoy
• DVD Player
• Mast Steps
• Kenwood AM/FM/Ci Sirius Satellite Stereo
• 700 Watt Inverter
• 3 Cabin Fans
• Handheld Spotlight
• Weems & Plath Alternator Controller
She is ready to cruise. A must see!! Sturdy and Steady as she Goes!!! Come see her today.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Waterford Harbor Marina
800 Mariners Dr. Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565