1975 Rival 32
NOK 125 749
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Holyrood, NL
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 20 000 (NOK 125 749)
"Secret Arrival" is a classic designed offshore sailboat. A long fin keel and skeg rudder provide stability while a deep cockpit provides a secure and comfortable vantage on deck.
Maintained to the highest quality both in workmanship and quality of materials. Rebuilt systems including updating the standing rigging, new self tailing winches, cockpit hatches, and replacing the engine. Platismo Neptune stove two burner with broiler and oven
Much more has been completed to date, see full details for more information on this excellent example of a Rival 32.
Contact Jim Miller at 709-727-1736 or email him at email@example.com
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 31 ft 8 in
Bom: 9 ft 6 in
LWL: 24 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 8 in
Avvik: 11650 lbs
Ballast: 4409 lbs
Total Power: 28 HP
Motormodell: Volvo 2003 series
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 28 HP
Maks Hastighet: 6 knop
Drivstoffstank: 1 Aluminium (15 Gallons (US))
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
VHF - Standar Horizon with RAM cockpit mike
- Two Cabin, One Head Layout
- V-berth forward with 6' double berth and hanging locker.
- Main salon has L-shaped settee to Port and straight settee to Starboard with drop down folding table between. Shelf storage outboard of the settees.
- Propane cabin heater mounted on the bulkhead.
- Galley includes Platismo Neptune Model 4500 2-burner propane range with oven, ice-box refrigeration, stainless steel sink with manual fresh water. Counter tops were recently replace with beautiful corian.
- Nav Station is opposite the galley with the electrical mounted above. Chart plotter and Radar are mounted on swivels in the companionway.
- Square cockpit layout with tiller steering.
- Cockpit dodger.
- Transom swim ladder.
- 2 Barlow self tailing primary winches
- Adjustable genoa tracks.
- Halyard and control lines mounted on the cabin top.
- Teak grab rails along the cabin top.
- CQR 25lbs anchor with 3' of chain and 200' of rode.
- Bow, Stern, and Midships cleats.
- Bow and stern pulpits with lifelines.
Sails & Rigging
- North Sails dacron mainsail with two reef points.
- 150% North Sails Genoa with UV Luff on Roller Furler.
- 100% Sobstad Genoa.
- Sobstad Storm Jib.
- 2004 Team Sails symmetrical Spinnaker.
Navigational & Electrical
- Garmin 170C
- Standard Horizon DSC radio with RAM cockpit mike
- Uniden Depth sounder
- Navico 5000 tiller steer Autopilot
- Koden Radar
- Interior stereo
- 2x House batteries
- 12V Electrical panel
- Ring Bouy
- Fire Extinguisher
- Propane detector
- Volvo 28HP 3-Cylinder, raw water cooled.
- Campbell Sailor 15x9 3-Blade fixed propeller.
- 6 Knots at 2200 RPM
- Dripless stuffing box
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.