1978 C&C 36
NOK 202 025
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Halifax, NS
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 33 000 (NOK 202 025)
Ocean Yacht Sales sold this C&C 36 new in 1978 and now her owners are ready to retire from sailing. C&C 36 is a great coastal cruiser. The 6000 pound deep keel makes for stable handling while underway, and the 11'6 Beam of the boat makes for a large interior.
- New Teak and Holly cabin sole currently being built.
- New Yanmar engine in 2010 with light use since installed.
See Full Specs for complete details or contact to view today.
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ocean Yacht Sales at (902) 455-5565
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 35 ft 8 in
Bom: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 28 ft 7 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 7 in
Avvik: 12000 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Fri høyde: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 27 HP
Ferskvannstank: (144 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (76 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 1
Antall doble køyer: 1
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
- Main Salon has straight settee to Starboard and U-Shaped settee to Port.
- Folding table drops down from the bulk head.
- U-Shaped galley equipped with large ice box, 3 Burner Hiller-Range stove with oven, stainless steel sink with manual water, and under the counter storage.
- At the Nav Station is the Garmin 215 GPS, Nexus Multicontrol, and ICOM ICM59 VHF. Also at the Nav Station is an updated electrical panel with new wiring.
- Aft of the Nav Station is the quarter berth.
- Head is equiped with manual head with holding tank and Y-valve, and sink with manual water. All plumbing was recently replaced.
- Opposite the head is the hanging locker.
- Forward is the V-Berth with double berth, cabinet storage, and shelf storage. Also overhead deck hatch.
- T-Shaped cockpit layout with pedestal wheel steering.
- Ritchie compass at the pedestal.
- Cockpit cushions, removable cockpit table, and removable stainless steel swim ladder.
- Cockpit Dodger.
- Bow and Stern pulpits with double lifelines and opening gates Port and Starboard.
- 2x Barient 28 Mainsheet winches.
- 2x Barient 28 Head Sail winches.
- 2x Barient 10 Cabintop winches.
- 2x Barient 18 Mast base winches.
- 2x Barient 10 Mast base winches.
- 20lbs Danforth anchor in roller with chain and rode in deep anchor locker.
- Bow, Stern, and Midships cleats.
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminium Mast and Boom with Double Spreaders and replaced wire rigging
- Aluminium spinnaker pole
- Fogh dacron mainsail with two reefs
- #2 130% Genoa on Harken roller furling
- #1 Genoa
- #3 Genoa
- Storm Jib
Navigational & Electrical
- Garmin 215 GPS at Nav Station
- Nexus Multicontrol
- ICOM ICM59 VHF
- Nexus windspeed, depth, heading
- Ritchie compass at the helm
- 2x 27D Batteries (two years old)
- ProSine 2.0 2000 Watt Inverter (two years old)
- Replaced electrical panel at the Nav Station with updated wiring
- Xantrex Digital Echo-Charge 12/24 Volt, 15Amp
- 2x Fire Extinguishers.
- Ring Bouy with throw line.
- Life Sling with throw line.
- Steel Cradle.
- Inflatable Dingy.
- 3 Fenders.
- 3 Docklines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.