Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Flaggstat: United States
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Bom: 12 ft 4 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Avvik: 26000 lbs
Total Power: 120 HP
Motormerke: Ford Lehman
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 120 HP
Marsjfart: 7 knop
Maks Hastighet: 9 knop
Ferskvannstank: (170 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (430 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (36 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
36' Grand Banks Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the starboard side deck access door, you will find the lower helm starboard forward, settee and table starboard aft, galley port forward and a benchseat port aft. The master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom is forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.
36' Grand Banks Accommodations
Just Us offers a master stateroom aft with a double berth to starboard and single berth to port and an ensuite head. The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth and ensuite head.
36' Grand Banks Salon
The salon offers a wrap-around settee with storage underneath and hi/lo, folding table starboard aft, storage cabinet to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, benchseat with storage port aft, opening side and aft windows, reading lights, teak parquet sole and storage drawers.
36' Grand Banks Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink
36' Grand Banks Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table.
36' Grand Banks Master Stateroom
The aft master stateroom offers a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port, teak parquet sole, reading lights, aft hatch and ladder, opening side windows, storage drawers, shelves, hanging locker and an ensuite head.
36' Grand Banks Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth, 2 windows, reading lights, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
36' Grand Banks Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward and offers a full helm, side deck access door and opening center window.
36' Grand Banks Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, teak deck, fore and aft benchseats with storage on each side, storage under console and hinged mast with spreader lights.
36' Grand Banks Audio/Visual Equipment
- Kenwood KDC-MP4028 stereo/CD player on the flybridge
36' Grand Banks Electronics
- Furuno Radar
- Robertson AP200 autopilot on the flybridge with a F100 remote at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF at the lower helm
- Standard VHF on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST40 depth sounder at both helms
- Furuno GPS Navigator at the lower helm
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at both helms
- Seth Thomas clock & barometer at the lower helm
36' Grand Banks Electrical System
- Westerbeke 7.5 kW generator with approximately 1676 hours
- Motorola R7-1 alternator
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm
- Perko battery switch
- 30 amp shore power cord
36' Grand Banks Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Ford Lehman 2715E 120 hp main engine with approximately 3173 hours
- Borg Warner gearbox
- Morse engine control
- Stewart Warner gauges
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for the main engine
- Racor R26S fuel filter for the generator
- Raritan 6 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor system
36' Grand Banks Deck Equipment
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot control
- Bruce 33 lb anchor
- Danforth spare anchor
- Teak decks
- Teak toe and cap rails
- Boarding gate on each side
- Transom gate
- Teak swimplatform
- Weaver davit system
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Washdown aft
36' Grand Banks Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
36' Grand Banks Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Co-brokerage commission split policy
All our listings are available for co-brokerage on a 50-50 commission split agreement when the selling broker shows the listing and attends the survey. If the selling broker requires a courtesy showing and we are available to conduct a courtesy showing on our listing, the co-brokerage commission split is 60% listing commission and 40% selling commission. If the selling broker does not attend the survey, the co-brokerage commission split is 70% listing commission and 30% selling commission.