1980 Elite Craft Riviera
NOK 403 752*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Seattle, WA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 49 500 (NOK 403 752)
Ready for the summer -- Own this gorgeous class runabout!
This Elite Craft - Riviera model - 20 foot runabout is kept year-round in fresh water, in a roofed slip. Shows beautiful. Has been redone several times. The fiberglass hull has a plastic laminate that look like wood, with stainless steel accents. Truly a looker.
- Cruise at 20 knots in the Crusader V-8 (220HP)
- New upholstery in mid-2000s
- Bimini Top and cockpit and windshield cover
- Slip available, at Julie's Landing on Seattle's Lake Union
- Trailer included!
Come see this ready-to-operate runabout, she is worth your time.
Please contact Byron Shirley at 310.600.2851
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 20 ft 0 in
Bom: 6 ft 5 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 9 in
Avvik: 2500 lbs
Total Power: 220 HP
Motormodell: 350 CID V-8
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 220 HP
Marsjfart: 20 knop
Drivstoffstank: 1 Aluminium (35 Gallons (US))
Antall sitteplasser: 4
Features and Description
- Molded and cored fiberglass, with fastenings in stainless steel. Hull and deck have wood laminate.
- New seats and upholstery mid 2000s
- Chartplotter - Standard GPS Chart 175C Color
- VHF - Icom handheld
- Stereo - Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Stero with helm remote
- Speakers - Bose
- Powered by single Crusader Gasoline (V-8, 220HP). Located below aft deck hatch, has an electric lift. Mirrored metal panel under engine hatch.
- Teleflex Steering
- Gauges - RPM, Speed, Oil Pressure, Voltage, Fuel, Engine temp.
- Wheel - Edison wheel with wood frame.
- Batteries - 2 Group 27, in battery boxes
- Battery Charger - 15 Amp Charles Industries
- 110v AC from shore power connection
- DC - 12v from batteries
- Transom Underwater Lights
- Navigation Lights
- Courtesy Lights
- Fire extinguisher - BC Halon, Fireboy
- Bilge Pumps - 2, Rule
- Bimini Top - Beige, with cover when folded.
- Cockpit & Windshield Cover - Beige
- Dock lines
- Docking fenders
- Burgee Staff
- Trailer - Painted red. Stored on Orcas Island in barn, included in sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.