SALINITY has had the same owners for most of her life and they have cared for her diligently. She has had recent sails and canvas, with light use. SALINITY is simply equipped, but extremely well laid out for family cruising, with an attractive oiled interior. She has a 35 hp Volvo diesel, a large U-shaped galley, a quarter berth with sit-down nav table, and spacious forward cabin. There is a small amount of exterior teak and a beaming T-shaped cockpit. When can you find a spacious 36' fiberglass sailboats which sails well for under $20,000? Here is your opportunity and we shall be pleased to get you aboard. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
HULL & DECK:
• Cream-colored hull, brown boottop, copper bottom.
• T-shaped cockpit with Edson pedestal wheel steering. Engine controls on pedestal.
• Stern-mounted boarding ladder.
• Brown cockpit Dodger.
• Double bow and stern rails.
• S/S stanchions with double lifelines.
• Teak exterior trim finished in Cetol.
• S/S bowsprit and roller.
• Two deck hatches and 6 opening port lights.
• Electric anchor windlass with vertical capstan, chain and rope gypsy.
Fuel: 50 gallons in aluminum tank under quarter berth.
Water: 30 gallons in bladder tank.
Holding: 50 gallons located under port dinette with y-valve to go overboard or thru deck discharge.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single 1980 Volvo MD17C diesel, 35 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC. Engine hours unknown-no hour meter.
• Racor fuel filter.
• Bronze seawater strainer.
• Two bladed bronze prop.
• Vee drive on Volvo.
Cruising speed: 5-6 knots.
• 12V DC/110V AC electrical system.
• 2015 two 6V batteries, 225 AH, in parallel for house bank.
• 2015 12V Group 24 battery for engine start.
• Battery selector switch.
• AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
• 6 gallon hot water heater.
• Electric bilge pump.
• Masthead tri-color light; anchor light.
• Shore power cord; cabin 12V outlets..
• SALINITY has a very spacious interior which is finished in oiled teak, with attractive caned locker doors.
• The cabin is well laid out, and provides accommodations for six.
• Starting aft, a U-Shaped galley is to port. The stove, outboard, is a two burner CNG unit with an oven. The aft counter has a large ice box with an Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration system (needs charging with freon, or compressor not operating-sold AS IS). Forward is a double S/S sink, served by hot and cold pressure water and a hand pump for cold water. There are lockers under the sink, behind the aft counter, and in a locker mounted above the sink.
• Opposite, to starboard, is a quarter berth. A large panel next to the berth opens for excellent engine room access. Forward of the berth is a nav table and display area for electronics. The table folds forward allowing better access into the berth.
• Moving forward, the main salon is next with settee berths port and starboard. To port is a U-shaped dinette which converts to a double berth. A dining table is removable when the berth is being used. There are large book shelves port and starboard over the berths, and water tanks are located underneath. All windows and ports have curtains. Two opening ports are forward, and there is an overhead hatch for additional ventilation.
• Next forward is the enclosed head to port, two hanging lockers, and a cabinet of drawers are to starboard. The head area is well designed, and has a shower area aft and a vanity with sink forward. The marine toilet is manually operated and is connected to a holding tank. Two opening ports provide ventilation.
• The vee berths, forward, are generous in size and include a filler cushion to form a double berth. Privacy doors close the forward cabin from the rest of the cabin. An overhead hatch offers plenty of ventilation.
• Raytheon Jeff VHF radio.
• Garmin GPS.
• Autohelm ST30 digital depth, speed and wind speed.
• Binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• 2006 fully-battened mainsail by Hallett.
• Doyle Brown Stackpac sailcover.
• 1985 North 135% genoa.
• 1985 Harken roller furling system.
• Mainsheet traveller.
• 1985 Lewmar #48 2 speed S.T. sheet winches.
• Lewmar #42 winches on trunk cabin, for halyards and jiffy reefing, led aft to cockpit.
• Telescoping whisker pole.
• Aluminum mast and boom; mast stepped on keel.
• Chainplates have been rebedded.
• 35 lb CQR anchor with chain lead and rode.
• 20 HT Danforth anchor with chain lead and rode.
• Manual bilge pump.
• 4 fenders; 6 docklines; flares, bell.
• Fire extinguishers.
• Life jackets.
• Espar diesel heating (needs repair, sold AS IS).
COMMENTS: SALINITY has had the same owners for most of her life and they have cared for her diligently. She has had recent sails and canvas, with light use. SALINITY is simply equipped, but extremely well laid out for family cruising, with an attractive oiled interior. She has a 35 hp Volvo diesel, a large U-shaped galley, a quarter berth with sit-down nav table, and spacious forward cabin. There is a small amount of exterior teak and a beaming T-shaped cockpit. When can you find a spacious 36' fiberglass sailboats which sails well for under $20,000? Here is your opportunity and we shall be pleased to get you aboard. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909