1981 Albin 49 Tri Cabin
NOK 379 551
Palm Coast/Daytona, FL
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Palm Coast/Daytona, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 49 000 (NOK 379 551)
Reduced! Owners serious about selling!
The Albin 49 Tri Cabin is heavily built trunk cabin trawler with walkaround side decks.
Twin 3208 Caterpillar Diesel engines , 210 each , both engines stated to be rebuilt with under 460 hours since rebuild. Fuel tanks replaced, generator removed.
Tremendous interior living space, abundant storage lockers, drawers and cabinets, with three staterooms, bathtubs in both heads, easy flybridge access and protective overhangs which are preferable for seasoned boaters.
Owners purchased this vessel in April 2014, unable to relocate full time, restore and go cruising.
If you are searching for a fantastic liveaboard or multi cabin yacht, this is now available.
. Owners live out of state .....will consider all reasonable offers.
Please note, this is a project boat in need of various repairs (windows leak, etc.)
February 2018 Dockside Survey Value $55000
Please call listing broker at our Palm Coast Office for an appointment to view this vessel:
Meg - 386-447-1977
Please contact Meg Goncalves at 386-447-1977
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 48 ft 4 in
Bom: 15 ft 1 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 8 in
Total Power: 420 HP
Engine Power: 210 HP
Engine Power: 210 HP
Marsjfart: 8 knop @ 1500 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 15 knop
Ferskvannstank: (320 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (620 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (100 Gallons (US))
- 3 Staterooms
- 2 Full Heads
- Galley has master chef 120 VAC refrigerator
- LPG stove top w/solenoid
- Corner sink
- Main salon AC / reverse cycle
- 3 8D batteries
- Upper helm grill
- Salon with dinette and settee
- Abundant storage throughout the entire vessel
- Twin 3208 Cat engines total 420 HP
- Engines were rebuilt 2008 in Sarasota , 460 Hrs. since rebuild
- Single controls w/morse cables
- Controls have synchronizer
- Fuel tanks stated replaced, currently aluminum
- Hydraulic steering
- Engine access in main salon and under forward steps
- No generator (removed for new replacement)
- Cruise 1500 RPM 8.8 kts
- WOT 2800 RPM 15kts
Electronics & Equipment
- Prior owner stated bottom had barrier system performed2008
- New wiring 2015- over $17,000
- 2 Raymarine radar and chart plotter C90/C70
- Spot light
- Bow Light
- Spreader lights
- 12 VDC stereo
- Fresh water shower on deck
- 2 Plow type anchors w/chain and rode
- Ideal 12 VDC Windlass w/foot switches not operable
- AC 3 units, only main salon operable at this time.
- Decks sanded and serviced 2014
Current owners purchased the Albin Tri Cabin in 2014 as a retirement plan.
They have spent weekends aboard in order to work on the interior adding their own touches etc and never had time to complete their project to move aboard.
Generator has been removed, and aft and foreward AC units inoperable.
Main salon is in working condition.
Dockside survey value Feb. 2018 $55,000
Sellers will consider all offers at this time.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.