1981 Falmouth Cutter
NOK 424 923
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Pensacola, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 54 900 (NOK 424 923)
Quote from Falmouth Designer Lyle Hess:
The Falmouth is not a little boat, it is a small yacht that the able seaman can take anywhere in the world in comfort and safety.
This is hull #11 built to completion by Sam L. Morse.
Mainly fresh water use since new, custom tandem axle trailer w/electric brakes, extension tongue, new wheels & tires, full service Nov 2016.
Terry Myers (850) 712-5459 cell
Please contact Terry Myers at 850-432-5500
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Sam L. Morse
Designer: Lyle Hess
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 30 ft 6 in
Bom: 8 ft 0 in
Dekklengde: 22 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 6 in
Avvik: 7400 lbs Tørr Last
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Fri høyde: 5 ft 11 in
tørrvekt: 7400 lbs
Total Power: 7 HP
Motormodell: 1 CYL
Propeller: 2-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 7 HP
Ferskvannstank: (40 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (15 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Entry into the cabin has 2 large aft settees with storage above and below. Ships service panel above engine hatch. Galley has sink & stove w/oven to port side, countertop & refrigeration to starboard. Forward vee-berth is very roomy, "new" unused porta potti, hanging clothes locker, lots of storage area. Side opening bronze port windows. Cabin head room 5' 11".
Amazing teak interior, the amount of room in the cabin is much larger than you would expect in a boat this size. The cabin layout is very functional for long distance cruising.
- 2 Burner propane stove w/oven
- Deck mounted propane bottle
- Stainless Steel Sink (manual foot pump operated)
- Large Ice Box w/Alder Barbour refrigeration
- Galley has plenty of storage area on both sides
- 40 Gal Water Capacity
- (2) Marine Batteries Nov 2016
- Battery On/Off Switch
- 30Amp 110Volt Shore Power service w/dockside cable
- Solar panel for aux charging
- 12 Volt DC & 110 Volt AC house power
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS Chart plotter
- VHF Radio
- Seafarer Dig Depth
- Horizon Dig Speed/log
- Autohelm Tiller Pilot
Deck & Hull
- Bruce Bow Anchor w/chain & line combo
- Manual Windlass
- Danforth Stern Anchor w/line
- Full Awning w/mosquito netting
- Bottom paint (2 coats) Dec 2016
- New Rudder 2008 (7 layers five ply 1/4" Okoume Marine ply) epoxied & barrier coated
- Large topside opening foredeck hatch
Mechanical & Engine Details
- 7HP BMW Diesel rebuilt in 2012
- New Stuffing Box & Cutlass Bearing 2016
- 15 Gal Fuel Capacity
- (3) Bilge Pumps, One Auto, One Large Electric, Also manual whale gusher (cockpit)
- (3) Fire Extinguishers including engine compartment halon
- Outboard Tiller Steering
Sails & Rigging
- Harken Roller Furling 2011
- 110 high clew 6.5 Dacron Yankee by North Sails 2011
- Stay Sail w/one reef point
- Main Sail w/2 reef points
- Sail Area 389 Sqft.
- Jib topper & drifter original in good condition
- Stay sail halyard 2007
- Sheets replaced 2007-8
- Head Stay 2017
- Uppers replaced 2006
- Rig only sailed a few times in the last several years
Tandem 2 Axle with full electric brakes, extension tongue for ramping. Cluster roller stanchions for a perfect fit. Completely disassembled, sand blasted, coated with epoxy shipcoat 2008.
Fully serviced, all tires & rims new Nov 2016, highway ready!
If you are looking for perhaps one of the best small sailing yachts ever built then look no further. Lyle Hess teams up with Sam L. Morse to build one of the best performing offshore small class blue water sail boats ever built. This is hull# 11 of only 39 produced. It is important to note that this hull was fully completed by Morse Factory. In fantastic condition, maintained and trip ready. Mainly fresh water use only with first owner of 22 years in Montanta. This little gem has spent most of its life on the trailer and pampered. MIYA is ready for her next journey to begin!
Located at our office and ready for showing!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.