1982 Pacific Seacraft Crealock
NOK 508 607
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Long term cruiser!
- En motor / diesel
- Guaymas, Mexico
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 65 000 (NOK 508 607)
NOVEMBER 2017 -- BACK ON THE MARKET, READY TO GO!! Fully equipped long-term cruising boat, perfect for a couple or small family. She was prepped to puddle jump when the sellers' plans changed....new sails, standing rigging, roller furling, water maker, life raft, bottom paint.
Warm and spacious and comfortable accomodations below. Low hours Volvo diesel engine. All cruising equipment included - electronics, solar panels, multiple anchors on new windlass, new port lights, 24gph watermaker, generator, all LED lighting -- the works!
And, she also has a great pedigree -- Coaster has won her class in the Singlehanded TransPac Race from San Francisco to Hawaii in 1996, boasting first in class and the fastest corrected time.
Come and see how you can start your cruising dreams NOW! No need to delay your plans for that puddle jump you've always dreamed about....
Contact Owner's Agent:
949-209-8699 or E-mail: MVelasco@marinersyachts.com
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
Newport Beach Office:
151 Shipyard Way, Suite #3, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
San Carlos Office: Like us on Facebook!
Phone (949) 209-8699
Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Call Marisa's cell +521 622-855-9167 for an appointment to see this vessel. Se habla espanol.
Please contact Marisa Velasco at 949-429-BOAT(2628)
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 36 ft 6 in
Bom: 10 ft 9 in
LWL: 27 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 11 in
Avvik: 16000 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Fri høyde: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Engine Power: 29 HP
Marsjfart: 6 knop @ 2500 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 7 knop
Ferskvannstank: 1 (90 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 (90 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 (20 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Elektrisk krets: 110V
As seen on Sailboatlistings.com
This vessel is comfortably set up for a cruising couple or family. Below you will find a very warm, spacious and comfortable accommodations with 6'4" headroom.
As you enter below deck from the cockpit you will find two aft quarter berths. Port side navigation station and starboard side table/settee area. The unique midships area has a settee on the port side that converts to a double bunk or can make a great sea berth with lee cloth. Starboard midships is the galley area.
Forward from midships are a set of drawers to port and starboard head. The forward cabin features a large double berth with lots of usable storage below. It also contains many nice bookshelves ample drawers, a hanging locker and access to the chain locker forward.
- Refrigeration: Vitrifrigo ND350RVGR; new 2014
- Stove: Seaward 2 Burner; Propane with Oven; new 2010
- Sink: Double; Stainless Steel
- Water System: Pressure and Manual
- Water Heater: Seaward F600; 6 Gallons
- Other: Trident Gas Control Solenoid; X2 1.5 Gallons Propane Tanks; Vented Exterior Propane Locker
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Radar: Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C with 24 Miles and Alarm
- VHF: 2) ICom IC-M302; ICom IC-M3A
- Auto Pilot: 2) Autohelm 2000
- Chart Plotter: Raytheon Pathfinder
- GPS: 2) Furono DGPS GP-32; Raytheon Pathfinder
- Compass: Danforth 6"
- Stereo: Pioneer DEH-1900M
- Depth Sounder: Garmin Fishfinder & Repeater
- Batteries: 4) Dyno D145 Deep Cycle 6V; Engine Dyno 27M, New 2014
- Total amp Hours: 490
- Battery Monitor: Victron Energy BMV-700, New 2015
- Interior Lighting: All LED
- Battery Charger: ProMarine Pronautic; Auto
- Smart System Regulator:BlueSky
- Solar Panels: (2) 100 amp
- Dockside Electrical Cable: Yes
- Generator: Yamaha 2000
- Alternator: Stock Volvo; 50 amp with Backup
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise Equipped
- Sails: Dacron
- Types of Sails: Main, New 2013; Jib, New 2014; #1 Genoa, New 2015;
- Mfg of Sails: Ballard Sails
- Roller Furling: Profurl Classic, new 2014
- Winches: 2) Lewmar 42; 3) Lewmar 30; 3) Lewmar 34
- Preventer: Yes
- Mast: Aluminum
- Stepped On: Deck
- Standing Rigging: Port Townsend; Wire, Stainless; New 2014
- Lines Led Aft: Yes
- Anchor: 45 Ib CQR with 125' 3/8 Chain, new in 2016; and 240' 3/4 Rode
- Anchor: 40 Ib Danforth with 16' 1/2 Chain and 175' 3/4 Line
- Anchor: 22 Ib Danforth Stern with 25' 5/16 Chain and 100' Line
- Anchor Windlass: Lofrans Loyal; New 2015
- Anchor Davit/Bow Rollers: 2)
- Lights: Deck, Spreader
- Covers & Curtains: Bimini, Dodger, Mainsail, Cockpit Enclosure, Ports
- Other Covers: Hard Dodger into Full Enclosed Cockpit
- Other Deck Equipment: 10 New 2013 Port Lights; New found Metals
- Engine: Volvo 2030 1,500 hours
- Transmission: Volvo Penta 120-S Sail Drive
- Bilge Pumps: 1 Auto, 1 Manual with backup
- Fuel Filters: Duel Racor
- Head Type: Jabsco
- Watermaker: Aqua Marine 24 GPH; New 2016
- Propeller: 3 Blade Fixed with Spare
- Steering: Tiller
- Other: Day Tank with DC Transfer Pump
- Lifejackets: 6
- Lifesling: Yes
- Life Rings: 1
- Liferaft: Zodiac ZUSC64; 4 Person Offshore; new 2015
- EPIRB: ACR 406 PLB-201
- MOB: Yes
- Jack Lines: Yes
- USCG Safety Pkg: Yes
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.