42' Cheoy Lee Clipper Ketch
Just reduced to $64,500.00 O.B.O
Seller Wants Offers!
Designed by renowned A.E Luders. JR. and manufactured by Cheoy Lee Shipyard, known for their superior ship building practices with extraordinary level of finish craftsmanship. "Endless Summer" incorporates a host of modern sailing features, well blended with old world charm so effectively that it is difficult to realize she is a modern molded fiberglass boat. If you are looking for the romance of sailing in a traditional style boat with low maintenance "Endless Summer" is perfect for you.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Cheoy Lee
Designer: A. E. Luders, Jr.
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Bom: 12 ft 1 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 9 in
Avvik: 23500 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Motormerke: Single 1983 Perkins Diesel
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 50 HP
Ferskvannstank: (125 Gallons (US))
- Perkins Diesel 4-108 (1983)
- 50 Horse Power
- Hours - 300
- Cruising Speed - 6 Knots @ 1700 RPM
- Max Speed - 7.5 Knots @ 2000 RPM
- Fuel 85 Gallons in 2 tanks
- Water 125 Gallons
- Holding 15 Gallons (New in 2001)
Forward is a private stateroom with double berth offset to port with brass reading lamps on either side. Also, on port is a porceline sink with storage cabinets above and below. To starboard is a double cedar lined hanging locker with overhead shelf. Book shelves are on both sides of the cabin.
Proceeding aft to the salon. On port is the U-shaped dinette with three large storage cabinets behind the back cusions and two cabinets with shelves above. To starboard is a single settee with two cabinets and book shelf above and three large drawers below. The salon has just been reupholstered with hunter green chenile and 3 new gold plated Cantillupi Italian lamps have been mounted for exquisite lighting.
The head, shower and vanity are aft of the dinette. Aft is the navigation station and 1/4 berth that has been modified to a double berth with a privacy curtain. On the starboard side of the companionway is the L shaped galley with an oversized front loading refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel sink and formica counter top. Forward of the galley is a built in teak cabinet with 4 large drawers below.
Galley features included are: Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration with ample space for multiple blocks of ice, double stainless steel sink, fresh and salt water foot pumps, concealed microwave, 12V galley fan, 3-burner CNG Gas Systems gimballed stove, New 6 gallon hot water heater installed 07/16.
There are 4 storage drawers below the cutting board. A large double shelf cabinet below the sink stores the concealed microwave and two large storage cabinets behind the sink and stove. Also, a very large cabinet for storage behind the companionway stairs. 2 opening ports along with the fans give excellent ventilation to the galley area.
- Autohelm 6000 auto pilot
- 4" Ritchie compass
- Signet 1000 digital knotmeter, fathometer and sumlog
- Furuno 12-mile radar
- ICOM M-45 VHF radio
- Cybernet CMS 3000 AM/FM, Stereo with 2 salon speakers and 2 waterproof speakers in the cockpit
- 12V-DC * 110V-AC
- Pro Watt battery charger with monitering device mounted in the galley cabinet below the sinks
- 1 8-D starting battery and 2 4D deep cycle house bateries
- Shore power cord
Deck and Hull
- 45# CQR anchor with 50' 3/8" chain and 150' 5/8" rode
- Bow pulpit and rails
- Side stanchions with lifelines
- '03 New Canvas covers for main, mizzen,and helm.
- Custom cockpit dodger with stainless steel rails
- Cockpit shade awning
- Teak decks
- MOB pole
- Magma propane barbecue
- 9' 6" Achilles with inflatable keel
- Fenders and lines
- Life jackets
- Navigation lights
- New Halogen spreader lights
- Simpson Lawrence SL-555 manual anchor windlass with horizontal wildcat and gypsy.
- Cockpit cushions
- Folding teak cockpit table mounts to helm pedestal in cockpit.
- 7 Stainless steel dorades
Sails and Rigging
North sail inventory: Main sail and Mizzen have Dutchman reefing and flaking system. Jib, 130% genoa, staysail. Approximately 985 sq. ft. of sail area.
- Main and mizzen masts are constructed of hollow box spruce. spars and boom
- Masts are stepped at cabin top with interior support to keel
- Harken Roller Furling on head sail.
- Traveler for mainsheet
- 4 Stainless steel sheet winches
- 6 Stainless steel halyard winches
- 5/16" Stainless steel standing rigging
Aprox. 300 Hrs on Perkins 4-108 since major overhall in 1995. The engine is Fresh Water Cooled.
- '01 Holding tank replaced
- New Shower Pump - 2016
- New Sump Pump - 2016
- New Bilge Pump - 2016
- 3- Fire extinguishers
- 28" varnished teak spoke wheel with stainless steel outter wheel
- Morse cable steering and engine controls
- Emergency tiller
- Racor fuel filters
- Manual head with holding tank and overboard capabilities
- Par 12V macerator
- Borg Warner velvet V-drive. 2:1
All personal art, mirrors in salon and owners cabin, coffee grinder in galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.