1984 Abbott 33
NOK 150 812
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Greenport, NY
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 19 500 (NOK 150 812)
SAILDRIVE 330 15 HP 4 CYCLE, Electronic ignition, YAMAHA BASE ENGINE 2008
TAC TIK Instrumentation. New traducer 2017. JEFA Sphere roller lower rudder bearing. New sphere and rollers in 2017
Click on the Full Specs button for more information (with over 50 pictures) about the numerous upgrades that have been done by an extremely knowledgeable owner.
Please contact David Boscola at 631-477-2886
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Power: 15 HP
- Forepeak and Vee-birth Sectional: Storage area under, covered with panels and foam mattresses on top with removable slip covers.
- Head, Locker and Hanging closet: Toilet equipped with anti-siphon and holding tank shown in next section. Storage locker above and hanging closet on the starboard side. See-through hatch above.
- Main Cabin Berths and storage: Storage under seats/bunks and on walls one rack and one with slider panels, both sides. Seats/bunks covered with panels and foam mattresses on top with removable slip covers. There is a folding table to use forward (not shown) and large foam cushions for backrests both sides.
- Navigation Area, Quarter-berth and Galley: The Galley on the port side with sink, ice chest, a storage bin and wall storage shelves, upper shelve with sliders. Stove location under counter with hinged top. Stainless Click2Cook single burner Butane gimbaled cook stove. The navigation area to starboard side and shares a seat with the quarter-berth. Battery switches under nav station. A VHF radio, cigar lighter outlet and a switch to use either the mast top or bow pulpit running lights.
Hardware & Upgrades
- A JEFA lower rudder bearing was installed in 2008 with a new rudder bearing tube and an access hatch in cockpit. It was refurbished this year with a new Roller bearing race and new retaining sphere. There was a material upgrade from original sphere for longer life.
- The transom was reinforced inside with epoxy FRP over ¾” white cedar core, required to prevent oil canning from swim ladder and provide stiffness for OB mount if desired.
- Tiller self-steering St1000+ Tiller Pilot by Raymarine.
- Moved engine location 18” forward into the companionway for easy access in 2009. The prop when placed further from rudder removed vibration previously felt on tiller/rudder from prop wash.
- The Saildrive 330 was installed in 2009. It’s 15 HP, 2 cylinder, 4 cycle, electronic ignition engine uses a power head and drive leg.
- Cockpit folding sun top.
- Keel contour was checked and faired. Horizontal full size keel section contours were made at 6 locations. These were copied and overlaid for symmetry and contour fairness check. Deviations appeared to be within 1/8” when analyzed at full size.
Sails & Rigging
- “North Nordac Race” cross cut main (“Standard wind conditions”). Excellent condition.
- “UK Tape Drive Pentex” Storm jib. !0’ 3” foot. Very Good
- Doyle Starcut #3 jib. Good
- Sailrite cross-cut (151%) #1 jib. Very Good
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.