1985 Liberty 458
NOK 688 259
St Peterburg, FL
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- St Peterburg, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 85 000 (NOK 688 259)
Looking for a solid, go anywhere cruising yacht? This stout Liberty 458 is an excellent offshore center cockpit yacht. Built on a proven hull design of a Jack Kelly 44. (Over 200 were built during its successful run). Peter Hoyt designed the interior and deck to an extended hull version. Started in the early 1980's , Liberty Yachts, to mean 'Freedom' built 31 ending the run in 1988. The Liberty was built to a higher standard than most Taiwan boats at that time, in the legendary Shin Fa yard.
This is hull # 20. Owned by an experience cruising couple who purchased the boat in 2009 and sailed in the Caribbean and Central America. This model features the 2 cabin layout with the office / convertible settee version forward. No Teak Decks! Fuel Tanks Replaced.
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY! MOTIVATED SELLERS. CALL OR EMAIL TODAY!
Joe@PreferredYachts.com More Featured boats at www. PreferredYachts.com Explore dozens of brokerage boats at our Preferred Yachts Brokerage Display Center In St Petersburg, Florida
Contact me for more High Definition Pictures and Info
Mobile: (727) 408-1027
More Featured Yachts at www.PreferredYachts.com
Visit our Preferred Yachts Brokerage Display Center
"A Boat Show Every Day"
Located at the Harborage Marina - St. Petersburg, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats, all in one location.
Mega Yachts to Small Yachts, Power and Sail
Thinking about selling your current boat?
We can offer you high visibility and exposure to get results fast. Our specially discounted slips at our Preferred Yachts Display Center give your boat Maximum Exposure.
Contact me today to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Joe Zammataro, CPYB at 727-527-2800
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Bom: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 40 ft 4 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 4 in
Avvik: 30500 lbs
Total Power: 90 HP
Motormerke: Ford Lehman
Motormodell: Super 90
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 90 HP
Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 Staterooms. plus 1 Dinette and 1 Settee for a total of 6 berths. Well appointed with teak bulkheads , teak and holly soles.
Main Salon is configured with a large convertible U shaped Dining table to starboard. To port is a long Settee with storage both below and behind. The Nav Table stool can be removed and affixed at the dining for additional seating. Plenty of storage is provided.
Moving aft on the port side is a Workbench/Storage area. Engine access is via 3 opening panels. The Electrical Panels are directly above including an additional 110V Panel for the Air Conditioning.
The Navigation Station is located next to the workbench and has a swing out stool.
The Owners Stateroom is aft. The walk thru is on the port side. Queen size bed is athwartship with easy access seat / steps. Aft ports allow for a great view. Large overhead Opening Hatch provides good ventilation. Deep storage drawers and hanging lockers. Wherever storage could be added it has been put in place.
Galley is to starboard just aft of the Dining Area. This is an efficient workable galley whether at dock or underway.
Guest Cabin is located forward with a large Pullman Berth to starboard. Upper berth over the pullman. There is a desk to port with a swing out stool. Hanging locker just aft and more storage cabinetry forward.
Guest Head is located through the bulk head door forward of the guest stateroom.
Chain Locker / Storage is forward of the head. Large locker space with louvered teak for ventilation.
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Top and Front Loading Refrigerator
- Freezer Compartment
- Propane Stove with Oven, Gimballed
- Abundant Storage Cabinetry
- Raymarine RL80C (2003)
- 10" Charplotter Display
- Raytheon 659 Autopilot with Remote ST600r Control
- Map chips for Maine to Vallarta
- Garmin 50 Handheld GPS
- (2) Ram Mics for the Standard Horizon VHF
- Raytheon Wind Instrument (Located over the companionway)
Navigation Station Electronics
- Raymarine RL70C - 7" 'Screen (20030
- Icom SSB IC-M802 (2003)
- Standard Horizon VHF GS1500s with Ram Mic in Cockpit
- Raytheon Speed and Depth Repeater Instruments
- Iridium Sat Phone with Antennae
- (2) Ram Mics (2003 and 2011)
- Upgraded RayMarine Smart Pilot AP - Course computer, control head with wireless control ,fluxgate compass and rudder sensor.
- Standard Horizon Speed and Depth at Nav Area.
- Tank Tender System - Waste and Fuel
- Garmin GPS Handheld Max 67
- SPS- 4 Speaker selection system
- Speakers in Salon, Cockpit and Aft Cabin
- Kenwood Radio / CD / CD IPOD Player (2011)
- (2) Flat Screen TV's (12v in Aft Cabin, 110v in Salon)
- (6) 12V Turbo Fans
- West Marine WC40 Charger/Monitor for House Battery Bank
- Heart Link 10 Monitor for Start and House Batteries
- 600 Amp Hours (House Bank)
- 5 KW Northern Lights Generator with 4,100
- (1) 300W Solar Panels
- (3) 45 Watt Solar Panels
- Blue Sky 'Solar Boost' MPPT Controller
- (2) Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units (16K BTU each)
- (2) 12V Outlets in Cockpit
- (2) 30 Amp Shore Power Cables with 50 Amp Y
- Air X Wind Generator with Controller / Ammeter
- 1500 Watt Inverter
Decks and Equipment
The Decks were last painted in 1998.
- No Teak Decks
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Dual Anchor Roller
- Stainless Steel Ports and Window Frames
- Aluminum Deck Hatches
- Graphite Whisker Pole (2004)
- Bimini Top
- 66LB Claw Anchor w/ 300' 5/8" Chain (2010)
- 60LB CQR w/ 50' Chain and 300' 3/4" Rode
- Rail Mounted Outboard Hoist
- Removable Teak Cafe' Style Hatch Boards
- Wood Pedestal Wheel with S/S Spokes
- Teak Seat Inlay
- Removable Cockpit Sole for Engine Access
- 12V Lighting and 12V Rope Lighting
- Pedestal Pod
- Varnished Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- (4) Adjustable Seat Cushions
Sails and Rigging
- Harken Roller Furling Genoa
- Mainsail with Lazy Jack System
- Harken Roller Furling Staysail
- Control Lines led to Cockpit
- Graphite Whisker Pole w/ Mast Track
- Keel Stepped Mast
Engine and Mechanical
- Fuel Tanks Replaced in 2003. Two Stainless Steel Tanks connected
- 160 Gallons Fuel
- 12V Bilge Pumps
- Gusher Hand Bilge Pump
- Balmar 100 Amp Alternator
- Exhaust System Replaced in 2009.
- Halon Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Holding Tank - Plastic (Replaced)
- Epirb 406 MHZ
- Ocean Crossing First Aid Kit
- Life Sling
- (6) Type III Life Jackets
- (2) Throwable Life Rings
- M.O.B. Float with Flag Pole
- Bosuns Chair
- M.O.B. Ladder
- Life Raft (2008)
- (2) Mustang Inflatable Life Jackets with Harnesses
- Paper Charts and Cruising Guides
Spare Parts / Equipment
Susurra is a proven blue water yacht that has a good inventory of spare parts and equipment. Partial list shown here:
- Alternator, Regulator and Propane Solenoids
- Water Maker Spare Filters and Membrane
- Spare Oil, Air and Fuel Filters for both Engine and Generator
- Spare Fuel Pump, Raw Water Pumps and 1200V Inverter
- Spare Dock Lines, Halyards and Sheets
- Spare Raw Water Pump for Generator
- Hoses, clamps, screws and bolts. Micellaneous
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.