1985 Silverton Convertible
NOK 118 755*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / Bensin
- Marmora, NJ
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 14 500 (NOK 118 755)
JUST REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A nice weekend retreat for a small family or empty nesters with a great setup for cruising the shore.
This 31' Silverton is very clean, well maintained, and has ample room inside with many upgrades.
Please contact Andy Eget at 609-703-4177
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Bom: 11 ft 11 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 11 in
Fresh Water: 40
- Master Vee Berth Fwd with a filler, Upper storage shelves and storage compartments.
- Galley down with a refrigerator, electric/alcohol 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, knife rack, and storage.
- Private stall shower and head with sink, mirror, and storage.
- Upper Salon has a pullout sofa, storage, curtains, carpeting, and lights.
- Garmin 3010 Plotter
- Clarion Sirius Radio with Pioneer cockpit speakers
- Icom M504 VHF with upper command mic
- Uniden VHF for the bridge
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Water Heater
- 30amp shore power with cord
- Pressurized Water
- Battery charger
- Battery Selector Switch
- 110volt & 12volt systems
Twin Crusader Model 270, 220hp RWC gas engines with Velvet Drive (VD) Transmissions.
New Exhaust for bothe engines September 2012
- Bimini Top
- 3 New Bridge Chairs
- Bow Pulpit
- Bridge Rails
- Compass (2)
- Swim platform
- Radar Arch
- New 6 piece rocker launcher
- 10 cockpit rod holders
- Lower helm has steering and engine controls, fwd glass windshield with wipers and window cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.