1986 C&C 33 MK II Sloop
NOK 200 491*
South Berwick, ME
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- South Berwick, ME
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 24 500 (NOK 200 491)
QUALITY TIME is an excellent example of this popular cruiser/racer. The C&C 33 has comfortable accommodations for coastal cruising, but more than that, it is really fun to sail and is capable of holding her own on the club racing scene. Quality time has a good sail inventory, a new chartplotter, updated rod rigging and has been stored indoors every winter in recent years. Owners have been too busy to use her as much as they'd like and have priced her to sell quickly. Ready to sail away.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: C&C Yachts, Middletown, RI
Designer: Rob Ball
LOA: 33 ft 7 in
Bom: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 2 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 4 in
Avvik: 9450 lbs
Ballast: 3975 lbs
Klarering til bro: 48 ft 6 in
Total Power: 16 HP
Engine Power: 16 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White original gelcoat hull, double green boottop, gold cove, black bottom.
- Lead fin keel; spade rudder; reverse transom with boarding ladder.
- White gelcoat non-skid decks.
- Swim ladder.
- S/S stanchions, bow and stern rails; double lifelines.
- Teak handrails.
- Black anodized aluminum toerails.
- Three Lexan aluminum frame hatches.
- Anchor bow roller; anchor locker in foredeck.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
Fuel: 20 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 30 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 24 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 2GM20F 16 hp diesel, 2 cylinder, FWC, engine hours unknown (no hour meter).
- Kanzaki transmission; stuffing box.
- 1" S/S shaft.
- 16 x 10 two bladed folding prop.
- New waterlift muffler, exhaust hose, elbow and exhaust tru hull.
- New cutlass bearing; repacked stuffing box.
- New high water alarm.
- 12V DC/110V AC systems with circuit breaker panel.
- 2-12V lead batteries.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- Raritan 6 gallon hot water tank via shore power or engine.
- 2013 new bilge pump switch.
- 2013 repaired running lights.
- Attractive teak interior for six.
- Double vee berth forward with filler.
- Head aft to port with vanity and pull out shower, shower sump, manual head, and hanging locker aft to starboard.
- Aft is main salon with L-shaped settee to port that converts to a double, single settee to starboard, and centerline teak drop-leaf table which accommodates six.
- Galley to starboard, nav station aft to port followed by quarter berth.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Hillerange LPG 2 burner stove.
- S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Datamarine Corinthian depthsounder with new 2013 transducer.
- Datamarine Knotmeter.
- Datamarine Cornithian windspeed/direction.
- 2014 Garmin 172C chartplotter and interface with VHF.
- 2006 Standard Horizon Matrix VHF.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2013-2014 mast rewired.
- 2004 Doyle Pentex mainsail.
- 2006 Doyle Dacron 135% genoa.
- Light spinnaker, lightly used.
- Masthead double spreader rig, keel stepped mast; mast is painted white.
- 2008 S/S Navtec rod rigging; 2013-2014 rod rigging inspected (all rod heads that connect to spreader bars were replaced).
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Garhauer rigid boom vang.
- Harken jib furler, new foils 2005.
- Whisker pole, deck mounted.
- Adjustable baby stay.
- 2 Lewmar #43 S.T. 2 speed winch.
- 1 Barient #18 winch; 2 Barient #10's.
- Halyard reefing lines lead aft through Lewmar clutches.
- Harken mainsheet traveler.
- Mainsail cover.
- Lewmar cam cleats.
- Automatic/electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- AM/FM/CD Stereo with speakers in main salon and cockpit.
- Danforth 15 lb anchor with 5/16" chain and 1/2" nylon rode
- Whisker pole.
- 2 solar vents.
- Teak cockpit table.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Life jackets.
- Blue Sunbrella Dodger.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- 1 LPG tank - LPG system replaced 2013-2014 with new solenoid and new alarm system.
COMMENTS: QUALITY TIME is an excellent example of this popular cruiser/racer. The C&C 33 has comfortable accommodations for coastal cruising, but more than that, it is really fun to sail and is capable of holding her own on the club racing scene. Quality time has a good sail inventory, a new chartplotter, updated rod rigging and has been stored indoors every winter in recent years. Owners have been too busy to use her as much as they'd like and have priced her to sell quickly. Ready to sail away.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.