Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 88 ft 0 in
Bom: 24 ft 0 in
Dekklengde: 80 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 6 in
Klarering til bro: 33 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 300000 lbs
Marsjfart: 8 knop @ 1100 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 9 knop
Rekkevidde: 4880 nm
Ferskvannstank: (1900 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 8 (1500 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 6
Antall toalett: 6
Master Stateroom with 7' headroom is aft of the Pilothouse, with centerline Queen and ensuite Vacu-Flush head and stall shower with tempered glass, travertine tile and marble flooring. One door opens outside to aft and boat decks and another door opens to hall and several step up to raised Pilothouse with 80-3/4" headroom.
On the main deck all the way forward is a possible crew quarters which today is a tool room. Many of the tools come with the yachts. Just aft is a 9'x12' guest cabin with a twin bunk and its own head. Headroom for both is about 6'2".
In addition, there are accommodations for 9 guests in four guest cabins below the main deck. The port and starboard aft cabins both have queen-sized bunks and measure about 7'x7'. They have a 7' headroom and a built-in dresser door closet. They each feature marble heads with tempered glass shower doors. The forward cabins are port and starboard with twin bunks and their own heads.
All heads are marble with tempered glass shower stalls.
Marble and Travertine tile is used extensively throughout the vessel and the salon furniture is relatively new leather.
Galley is on-deck, fully aft to port.
New granite counter tops.
DCS 5 burner stoe
Large Sub-Zero rerigerator/freezer
Double basin stainless steel sinks
Hot/cold pressure freshwater system
Hot water heater
Ample cabinet/drawer storage
- ComNav 2200 Autopilot
- Garmin 19 mile Radar with chart-nav interface, speed and depth (5 years old)
- Motorola Sat Phone w/o SIM card
- Garmin 427 GPS with EPIRB interface
- Com M700 Pr SSB radio
- Wagner Binnacle 9" compass
- Rayline Searchlight
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Two personal 406 EPIRBs
- 55' Samsung TV in Salon
- 12vDC, 110vAC and 3-phse systems with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection
- 4 brand new 8-D batteries and 2 starter batteries
- 30 amp Charles battery charger
- 21Kw Kubota generator with 2500 hours
- 15Kw Allison Chamber back up generator
Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin GM Diesels, 8V-71s, 302hp each, 1000 and 2500 hrs since major overhaul.
- Twin-Disc MG-501 gears
- Very large, walk around engine room with 6'9" headroom
- Engine room houses new washer and dryer and a 15' work bench with tools, vise and grinder.
- The main engines, generators and air-conditioning are all fresh water cooled by the keel cooling systems.
- Dual fuel filters for main engines
- Fuel and lube oil transfer system
- Air compressor
- Fresh water pumps
- Holding tank pump
- 530 gallon lube oil tank
- 530 gallon hydraulic fluid tanks
- A fuel polishing system is on board, ready to be installed.
- Michigan bronze 4 blade 46" props run on 4" stainless steel shafts.
- Helm is ComNav/Auto Pilot jog stick tiller with rudder indicator
- There is also a 50 gallon/hour water maker on board in the engine room.
- Wide steel stairways access all outside levels
- Fore deck is fitted with hydraulic crane with a 20,000 lb. lift capacity
- Hydraulic anchor windlass with 300 ft. of 1/2" chain
- side deck fire hydrants
- Large propane stainless steel BBQ
- Large storage boxes on the aft deck
- Transom door and ladder to swim platform
- Upper deck has 9.5 ft., 6-year-old RIB Dinghy with a 9.7hp Mercury outboard and davit system for launching it.
- 19.5 ft. Robalo tender/fishing boat/runabout with new Garmin GPS/ChartNav and a 150hp Yamaha outboard motor.
- 150lb. ship's anchor
- 200 feet of chain
- Main deck is entered via sheltered weather deck starboard into the dining salon with crescent shaped bar to starboard and forward to main salon with 6'8" headroom
- All spaces are fully insulated, wired, plumbed and have separate zoned air conditioning.
- All new yacht quality hatches have been installed on all exterior doors and she has new port lights.
- Shore power is 100 amp
- She carries two 8 person Givens life rafts.
This go anywhere vessel had a full survey with audio gauge in 12/02. All thin spots were plated. Another audio gauge was performed in 2012.
Fuel Consumption at cruising speed is 15 gallons per hour.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.