1987 Morgan Classic 41
NOK 555 556
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 72 000 (NOK 555 556)
**September, 2017 HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!**
A cruising classic, IMPROVED! Shoal draft keel allows you to get closer into the anchorages, or tuck in to hurricane holes. Large interior plan will accommodate a cruising family in comfort. And you will still have respectable performance under sail with this center cockpit sloop.
This one has been lovingly cared for, and boasts full cruising gear. And, it is already on the shores of the Sea of Cortez. Come and take off on your cruising adventure now!
Contact Owner's Agent:
949-209-8699 or E-mail: MVelasco@marinersyachts.com
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
Newport Beach Office:
151 Shipyard Way, Suite #3, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
San Carlos Office: Like us on Facebook!
Phone (949) 209-8699
Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Please call Marisa's cell +521-622-855-9167 for an appointment to see this vessel.
Please contact Marisa Velasco at 949-429-BOAT(2628)
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 41 ft 2 in
Bom: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 10 in
Avvik: 23000 lbs
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Fri høyde: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Engine Power: 50 HP
Marsjfart: 6 knop @ 2000 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 7 knop
Ferskvannstank: (210 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (85 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 2 (10 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 1
Antall dobbelkøyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Autopilot - Raymarine ST 6001
Radio - Soundpex with MP3
VHF - Uniden UM625C with cockpit remote
Dybdemåler - Kenyon
Navigasjonsplass - To port
Radar - Raytheon RL9
GPS - Raytheon Nav 398
Logg-speedometer - Kenyon
Full forward is access to the chain locker. Next is a generous double vee berth with a filler section. Features 2 drawers forward and a hanging locker to port directly across from the forward head.
The forward head is to starboard and has dual access doors, to service both the vee berth and the main salon.
The main salon dinette is to starboard. It converts into a queen size bunk. Directly across to port is a settee convertible to single bunk, with a lee cloth. Generous storage behind and below all seating areas in main salon and dinette area.
The full galley is to starboard of the companionway, aft of the dinette area.
Directly across is the navigation station, port of the companionway. Walkthrough to engine room with easy access.
Full aft is the master stateroom, with full athwartships extra-long queen bed. Lots of storage in the cabin, including 2 drawers under the bunk and hanging lockers on both port and starboard sides. En suite head features a sink, toilet and separate shower. There is also bench seating to port next to the portside hanging locker.
Berber carpets in aft cabin and walkthrough.
The U-shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway.
- Refrigerator/Freezer in two separate holds: Adler Barbour, with new fridge thermostat installed 2014. Top loading.
- Stove/Oven: Seaward Princess 3-burner propane in excellent condition
- Water Heater: Isotemp 5.4 gallons (2014)
- Double deep SS sinks
- Pressure H/C water
- Deep dry storage cabinet integrated into generous counter space
- Cabinetry also includes custom teak wineglass holder.
- Batteries: (9) total. (1) 12v Engine start; (8) 6v 880 amp hour House batteries, all rewired 2010-2012.
- Power: 12vDC and Shore 120vAC 30 amp
- Hitachi alternator 14.4v, 65 amp (2014)
- Battery Monitor: Heart Interface Link 2000R
- Xantrex Inverter Charger (2500 watt 45 amp), mounted on the forward wall of the engine room
- Solar Panels: (4) Kyocera. (2) 130 watt rail-mounted and (2) 140 watt SS arch-mounted
- Wind Generator: Aleko 250 watt, 5-blade
- Solar and Wind Controller: Tristar 60 amp
- All interior lights changed to LED
Sails & Rigging
Cruise equipped with Dacron sails.
- Main sail - battened, re-worked by Northsails in 2010 - Good condition
- Assymetrical Spinnaker: Waagmeister with ATN tacking system. New 2008, never used
- Genoa: 135%
- Primary Saimaker: North Sails
- Boom Vang: (1) SS
- Aluminum Mast 63'
- Roller furling: Harken (2008)
- Whisker Pole
- Winches: (5) total, all Lewmar. (1) 40 ST for Main sheet; (2) 43 ST for jib sheets; (2) 16 on Mast
- Lazy jacks
- Standing Rigging - 2008
- Rudder rebuilt in 2013 after sun-damage.
- Anchor #1: 55 lb Delta with 225' chain and 8' line rode
- Anchor #2: 45 lb Delta with 20' chain and 200' line rode
- Anchor #3: 30 lb Danforth
- Anchor #4: Parachute style sea anchor
- Anchor Davit/Bow rollers: (2) custom SS
- Toe rails: Aluminum
- SS Boarding and swim ladders
- Bow Pulpit: SS
- Anchor Windlass: Lighthouse - 1501 Electric
- Dinghy: Achilles SPD-290, with chaps
- Outboard: 8 hp Yamaha
- Manual dinghy davits integrated into SS stern arch - outboard lift crane.
- Lights: Navigation, deck. spreader
- Bimini top and dodger
- Lifelines and stanchions: SS
- Deck material: FRP
- Gates: (3) Port, starboard and aft
- Jack lines
Engine room has great access from walkthrough, making all sides visible.
- Raw water sea strainer
- Yanmar and Racor (with shutoff) fuel filters
- Dripless shaft seal (PYI)
- Prop shaft carrier and cutlass bearing replaced 2013
- Rebuilt fuel injector pump ad injectors cleaned (2012)
- Bilge Pumps: (2) Automatic 3700 and 2000; (1) Manual
- Bilge blower: (1)
- Fire Extinguishing: Auto Halon
- Fuel shut off: Stove and engine
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Head type: Overboard
- Holding Tank: (2) Electric 16 gallon with macerators
- Heater: Wallace (not currently connected to diesel power source). Mounted to engine room starboard wall.
- Additional information: Solar and wind controllers are located to port of the aft cabin, with a monitor just aft of the navigation station. Wired in combination from solar and wind generator through th aft section of the engine room.
- Secondary water and diesel tanks mounted in starboard side of engine room
- Lifejackets: (4)
- Jacklines: (2)
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.