1988 Allemande Custom Expedition Trawler
NOK 4 712 460
San Diego, CA
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- San Diego, CA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 590 000 (NOK 4 712 460)
An 1800 sq. ft. luxury condo on the water with Global capabilities!
This is a go anywhere in comfort vessel or live aboard in San Diego where she currently resides.
5000 mile range!
$400,000 in recent upgrades and refurbishing
Global Expedition Electronics!
19.5 ft. Robalo Tender w/ 150hp Mercury OB!
For more information or to set up personal viewing please contact exclusive listing agent Dan Wood directly at 1-702-420-6306
For more information or a showing, contact Dan Wood at 702-420-6306.
Please contact Dan Wood at (619) 224-7075
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 88 ft 0 in
Bom: 24 ft 0 in
LWL: 75 ft 9 in
Dekklengde: 80 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 6 in
Klarering til bro: 33 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 300000 lbs
Marsjfart: 8 knop @ 1100 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 9 knop
Rekkevidde: 4880 nm
Ferskvannstank: 2 (1900 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 8 (1500 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 6
Antall toalett: 6
Master Stateroom with 7' headroom is aft of the Pilothouse, with centerline Queen and ensuite Vacu-Flush head and stall shower with tempered glass, travertine tile and marble flooring. One door opens outside to aft and boat decks and another door opens to hall and several steps up to raised Pilothouse with 80-3/4" headroom.
On the main deck all the way forward is a possible crew quarters which today is a tool room. Many of the tools come with the yacht. Just aft is a 9'x12' guest cabin with a twin bunk and its own head. Headroom for both is about 6'2".
In addition there are accommodations for 9 guests in four guest cabins below the main deck. The port and starboard aft cabins both have queen-sized bunks and measure about 7'x7'. They have about 7' headroom and a built-in dresser door closet. They each feature marble heads with tempered glass shower doors. The forward cabins are port and starboard with twin bunks and their own heads.
All heads are marble with tempered glass shower stalls.
Marble and Travertine tile is used extensively throughout the vessel and the salon furniture is relatively new leather.
- Galley is on-deck, fully aft to port.
- New granite countertops.
- DCS 5 burner stove,
- Microwave/convection oven,
- Large Sub-Zero refrigerator,
- Double basin stainless steel sinks,
- Hot/cold pressure freshwater system,
- Hot water heater
- Ample cabinet/drawer storage.
- KitchenAid dishwasher.
- Comnav 2200 Autopilot.
- Garmin 19 mile Radar with chart-nav interface, speed and depth (4 years old).
- Motorola Sat Phone w/o SIM card.
- Garmin 427 GPS with EPIRB interface.
- Icom M700 Pro SSB radio.
- Wagner Binnacle, 9" compass.
- Rayline Searchlight.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio.
- 2 -Personal 406 EPIRBs.
- 55' Samsung TV in Salon.
- 12vDC, 110vAC and 3-phase systems with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection.
- 4 brand new 8-D batteries and 2 starter batteries.
- 30 amp Charles battery charger.
- 21kw Kubota generator with 2500 hours.
- 15kw Allison Chamber back up generator.
Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin GM Diesels, 8V-71s, 302hp each.
- 1000 and 2500 hrs. since major overhaul.
- Twin-Disc MG-501 gears.
- Very large, walk around engine room with 6'9" headroom.
- Engine room houses:
- New washer and dryer.
- 15' workbench with tools, vise and grinder.
- 4 new 8D batteries.
- 2 - starting batteries.
- Main generator is a 21kw Kubota with 2500 hours.
- Allison Chamber 15kw back up genset.
- The main engines, generators and air-conditioning are all fresh water cooled by the keel cooling system.
- Dual fuel filters for main engines.
- Fuel and lube oil transfer system,.
- Air compressor.
- Fresh water pumps.
- Holding tank pump.
- 530 gallon lube oil tank.
- 530 gallon hydraulic fluid tanks.
- A fuel polishing system is on board, ready to be installed.
- Michigan bronze 4 blade 46" props run on 4" stainless steel shafts.
- Helm is ComNav/Auto Pilot jog stick tiller with rudder indicator.
- There is also a 40 gal/hr water maker on board near the pilot house.
- Main deck is entered via sheltered weather deck starboard into the dining salon with crescent shaped bar to starboard and forward to main salon with 6'8 & 1/2" headroom.
- Day head on this deck with marble tile.
- All spaces are fully insulated, wired, plumbed and have separate zoned air conditioning.
- All new yacht quality hatches have been installed on all exterior doors and she has new port lights.
- Shorepower is 100 amp.
- She carries two 8 person Givens life rafts
This go anywhere vessel had a full survey with audio gauge in 12/02. All thin spots were plated. Another audio gauge was performed in 2012.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.