1989 25' Grady White Sailfish (Repowered 2003)
NOK 203 252*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / Bensin
- Westerly, RI
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 25 000 (NOK 203 252)
February 2018 - $2,500 price reduction to encourage offers!
”Seahorse" is a well maintained Sailfish that was repowered in 2003 with Yamaha four stroke 200HP outboards. Having seen light use, the motors have a mere 400 original hours. Highlights, notable options and equipment include:
- Boat is stored inside during off season and the engines were removed and stored in heated building each winter. Certified Yamaha technicians have maintained engines.
- In the Spring of 2017, a certified Yamaha technician scoped the engines to ensure that corrosion which was afflicting some Yamaha's of this vintage had not harmed engines. Report came back clean.
- Full electronics package including radar, GPS, Fish Finder and VHF (new 2003)
- Revarnished hatch doors and wood work
- In 2014 the fuel tanks and fuel hoses were replaced. One tank holds 100 gallons and the auxiliary tank holds 50 gallons.
- Canvas and isinglass is in good condition.
- Includes cushions for interior, cockpit and forward seating. Cushion zippers have been replaced.
- Coaming bolsters replaced
- Aft battery hatch doors and woodwork replaced
- Detailed maintenance records available upon request
All around well kept vessel, and will bring much enjoyment.
Click on FULL SPECS for additional information and photographs.
Please contact Brigid Rooney Hall, CPYB at (401) 596 8815
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Bom: 9 ft 6 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 7 in
Total Power: 400 HP
Engine Power: 200 HP
Motortype: utenbordsmotor 4S
Engine Power: 200 HP
Marsjfart: 30 knop @ 4200 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 44 knop
Ferskvannstank: 1 (40 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 (150 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 1
- V-Berth sleeps two
- Quarter berth to port to sleep a third
- Full size enclosed head with porta pottie to starboard
- Cushions for the interior, cockpit and forward seating
- Insulated Ice Box
- Sleeper bunk
- Full head
Yamaha Engines 200 HP - 4 stroke outboards
- Repowered in 2003
- In Spring 2017, a Yamaha technician scoped the engines to ensure that corrosion which was afflicting some Yamahas of this vintage, had not harmed engines. Report came back clean
- Commissioned Spring 2017
- 400 original hours
- Trim tabs
- 2014 - Replaced fuel tanks and hoses
- New Bluetooth - AM/FM stereo in 2016
- 2013- Replaced aft battery doors
- 2003 Guest VHF Model GX1255S
- 2003 Furano Radar Model 1622
- 2003 Garmin GPS Model 188C Sounder
- 2003 Garmin Chart Plotter Model 188C
- 2003 Garmin Fish Finder Model 188C
- Blue Tooth, AM/FM stereo with forward and aft facing speakers - new 2016
- Remote spot light
- Spreader Lights
- Salt water wash down
- Two large fish boxes
- Lee outriggers
- Five rod rocket launcher
- Bait well, pump is inoperable
- Four rod holders
- Rod holders inside cabin as well
- Two tackle lockers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.