1989 Cabo Rico Chase
NOK 599 315
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Sarasota, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 70 000 (NOK 599 315)
The Cabo Rico Chase is a stable, solid, overbuilt offshore platform for fishing and diving.
"Desperado" features twin Detrioit 671's, generator and AC.
Unuque walk-thru from the flybridge to the bow makes going forward easy and safe.
Very short ladder from the cockpit to the generous flybridge
The interior is beautifully finished in high gloss varnished teak.
Cockpit teak coaming and teak sole have been removed and refurbished now finished
in white paint for lower maintenance.
Seller is very motivated.
Call for an appoinment to see this rare and very capable vessel.
Please contact at (941) 383-7781
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Cabo Rico
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Bom: 13 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 9 in
Motormodell: 671 TIB
Motormodell: 671 TIB
Total Power: 450
Cruising Speed: 17knts
Max Speed: 20knts
Fresh Water: 130
The interior provides a comfortable setting in a modest space. Main salon has a convertible dinette booth and stereo system and is open to the galley. Forward Master Stateroom has queen centerline berth, TV shelf with new flat screen TV, carpeted floor, cedar lined hanging locker and lots of drawers and storage compartments. The head has access doors from the salon and stateroom with separate large stall shower and ceramic tile floor.
- Companionway door with window.
- Teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- Teak doors and trim finished in high gloss varnish.
- Book shelf and cabinets.
- Vaccuflush head.
- Medicine with mirror.
- Enclosed shower.
- Vanity, stainless steel sink.
- Linen storage cabinet.
- Exhaust ventilation fan.
- Electric range.
- Built in microwave.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Teak cabinetry and trim, finished in high gloss varnish.
- RayMarine ST5000 autopilot.
- Northstar GPS
- Furuno 48 mi radar.
- Furuno 1650DF color chart plotter,GPS,sonar.
- Furuno FCV 600L-E color sonar.
- ICOM IC-MI100 VHF radio.
- Data Marine "Dart" depth,speed,log&temp.
- TV cable, starboard side connection.
- Interior TV cabling to TV shelf.
- Polypaner stereo.
- 6 CD changer.
- 2 stereo speakers.
- 12v DC and 110v AC electrical distribution panel in companionway.
- 6.5 kw generator.
- 4 heavy duty batteries and switches.
- Battery panel switching with emergency crossover.
- Battery isolaters.
- Electrical bonding system.
- 2 30amp starboard side shorepower inlets.
- Shore power GFI system with galvanic isolater.
- Fiberglass anchor pulpit with SS anchor chute.
- Electric windlass with 150ft. chain.
- 1" diameter stainless steel welded bow rails.
- Molded in waterways on all hatches.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- Teak cap rails.
- Remote controlled spotlight.
- Navigation lights.
- Center helm console.
- Helm chair.
- Walk-thru to foredeck.
- Chart table with light.
- Circular seating on white vinyl cushions for 10.
- Cocktail table with drink holders.
- 2 overhead cabinets for electronics.
- Stereo speakers.
- Dual hydraulic engine controls
- Engine gauges and meters.
- Storage lockerss
- Teak and stainless railings.
- Teak sole on bridge deck.
- Wetbar console.
- Icemaker/refrigerator combo.
- Weblon Goretex top.
- Stratoglas&Goretex bridge enclosure.
- Air conditioned bridge.
- 4 bridge mounted 400W mercury vapor fishing lights.
- Weblon Goretex
Stainless steel ladder to lighted engine room with 6'9" headroom. Walls and ceiling with perforated and insulated aluminum shielding with baked on finish. Includes storage bracket for outboard motor and access panel for galley refrigerator.
- Twin 671 Detroit Diesels rated 450hp.
- 500 hours since major overhaul March 2005.
- Air conditioning systems.
- High volume wash-down pump.
- Auto fire extinguishing system.
- 2 engine room blowers.
- 4 automatic/manual bilge pumps.
- Engine vibration control mounts.
- 2 fresh water cooling heat exchangers.
- 4 racor water fuel separators.
- Engine oil changing system/pump.
- GlennDenning engine synchronizers.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Trim tabs flush mounted to bottom with LED indicators and controls on bridge.
- Generator room blower.
- Generator oil changing system/pump.
- Bronze flush fitted seacocks.
- Fiberglass mufflers.
- Vaccuflush head with holding tank and Y-valve.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.