This Island Trader pilothouse motorsailer is the perfect long range cruiser and live aboard. She is sturdy in all seas with full keel, accommodates all-weather sailing with pilothouse and aft cockpit helms. She clears lower bridges with 39' clearance, and cruises well under power with 135 hp Lehman diesel engine. Her traditional nautical lines and beautiful teak interior make captain and crew proud to sail and entertain friends and family at dock. She is fully equipped for life aboard with all the comforts of home: diesel generator, air conditioning, full galley, walk in shower, spacious master suite and comfortable cockpit.
This Island Trader motorsailer is ready for you to cruise to your destinations.
Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales or Wendy at 941.916.0660 to ask questions about this Island Trader motorsailer and arrange your showing appointment.
Out of Florida residents may buy this boat and sail her in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
After admiring the traditional lines of this motorsailer from the dock, step aboard through amidship gate. Notice the clean looking nonskid deck. Proceed forward to large bow deck with room for casual chairs while at anchor or dock. Observe double anchor system on teak bow pulpit and sampson post. Note headsail furler and desk stepped mast. Move aft along side deck between double lifelines and teak grabrail on pilothouse roof to aft cockpit. Step down to cockpit teak covered seating to observe teak grate sole and storage under moulded seating. Step up onto cockpit helm and sit comfortably in captain's helm chair to observe 360 degree sightlines.
Walk forward to open double teak doors and push back cover to walk down 2 steps to interior salon and pilothouse. Observe the natural light through large side and forward windows. Note beautiful traditional teak cabinetry and parquet sole. Turn to starboard for long settee that converts to double berth with drawer storage underneath. Turn to port for nav station with nested folding table underneath that opens to 50"L x 28"W and stores 2 folding teak chairs. Walk forward to sit in 2 cushioned chairs and bar with folding shelf above galley down and forward. Turn to starboard for cushioned double seat at pilothouse helm with pull-out double shelf storage underneath. Observe fully equipped helm.
Move forward and down 4 steps. Turn to port and walk into U-shaped galley. Note the ample countertop workspace and teak cabinet storage area along with deep double sink, microwave oven, electric stove and oven and full size refrigerator.
Turn to starboard and enter privately enclosed head. Observe marble vanity with stainless steel sink surrounded by teak cabinets. Pull back shower curtain to see walk-in shower with moulded seat. Note manual head attached to holding tank with macerator pump.
Walk forward to master suite. Observe centerline queen berth and ample cabinet storage on each side
You will enjoy the comfort and spaciousness of this motorsailer. Teak interior decor with parquet sole provides traditional yacht atmosphere. Great open deck and cockpit spaces promote relaxing and entertaining outdoors. Large master stateroom forward has walkaround queen berth with more than ample cabinet, locker and drawer storage. Head in master suite has walk-in shower, marble vanity and lovely teak drawers and cabinetry. Interior is comfortable in all weather with opening ports, dorades and overhead hatch and airconditioning in salon, pilothouse and master suite.
• Beautiful teak interior
• 6' 5" headroom in salon and pilothouse
• Traditional headliner with teak frames
• Centerline ceiling teak grabrail in salon
• Great cross-ventilation from opening ports, dorades, overhead hatch
• 15,000 btu airconditioning and reverse cycle heat in salon, pilothouse
• 12,000 btu airconditioning in master suite
• Salon has 2 large cushioned chairs
• Salon settee converts to double berth 41" x 6' 3"
• 2 drawers under salon settee
• Salon folding table opens to28" W x 50"L x 30"H with folding chairs
• Folding shelf at bar above galley
• Master suite centerline walkaround queen berth
• 6' 2" headroom in master suite
• Teak cabinetry surrounds master suite with hanging lockers, shelves
• 6 bronze opening ports in master suite
• Head across from galley
• 6' 2" headroom in head
• 2 bronze opening ports in head
• Manual marine toilet with holding tank and macerator pump
• Walk-in shower with built-in seat
• Head marble vanity with stainless steel sink and faucet
• Teak cabinets in head
• Pilothouse helm
• Pull out 2-shelf cabinet under helm seat
• Nav station in salon
• Aft cockpit helm and seating under aluminum framed bimini
• 6' 9" headroom at cockpit helm
• 7' 7" headroom in aft cockpit under bimini
• U-shaped cockpit seating for 5 or more
Everyone from gourmet chef to casual cook will love this U-shaped galley with ample counter workspace, deep double sinks, electric stove and oven, full-size refrigerator and freezer and microwave oven. Beautiful teak cabinets provide lots of storage for nonperishable food, cookware and dishes.
• U-shaped galley
• 6' 4" headroom in galley
• Full-size Norcold refrigerator/freezer
• Seaward electric 3 burner stove and oven
• Rival microwave oven
• Deep double stainless steel sinks with high faucet
• Pressurized hot and cold water
• Auxiliary hand pump water faucet
• 2 opening bronze ports
• Ample drawers and cabinets for storage
• Large counter workspace
• Furuno 24 mile radar
• Raymarine ST60 tridata - wind, speed, depth
• Garmin GPS 547 chartplotter
• Garmin GPS 5208 color chartplotter
• Simrad AP22 autopilot with remote control
• Ritchie 5" mounted compass at pilothouse helm
• ICOM ICM59 VHF radio
• Lewmar bow thruster with controls at both helms
• Dual AM/FM/CD stereo
• Emerson TV
DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
• Two 4D batteries
• 29DC generator start battery
• battery charger
• DC plugs
AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
• 30 amp shorepower with shorepower cord
• Onan 6kw diesel generator 1750 hours with sound shield
• AC plugs
• 100 watt inverter
Easy and fun to sail this sloop rigged motorsailer.
• Slooped rigged
• Aluminum deck stepped mast new 2003
• Stainless steel standing rigging new 2003
• Seldon Furlex roller furler new 2005
• 1 Spreader
• Single backstay
• Mainsail like new
• 100% Jib servicable
• Lewmar 40 2-speed winch
• 2 Lewmar 16 winches
• Ford Lehman 6.2L 135 hp naturally aspirating fresh water cooled diesel engine with 2585 hours
• Engine room access via salon sole plates and behind steps to galley
• Raycor fuel filter
• Stainless steel shaft
• Lewmar bow thruster with controls at pilothouse and cockpit helms
• Marine Air Lunaire 12000 btu airconditioner in master suite
• Marine Air Lunaire 15000 btu airconditioner/reverse cycle heat in salon
• Pressurized hot and cold water system
• New Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater
• Auxiliary galley hand water pump
• Manual marine toilet
• Macerator pump on holding tank
• Onan 6kw diesel generator has 1750 hours in sound shield under cockpit sole
• Fulton 2 speed manual winches on dinghy davits
• Nonskid fiberglass decks
• Teak toe rail
• Double lifelines in stainless steel stanchions surround deck
• Stainless steel bowrail
• Teak bow pulpit
• 2 anchor rollers
• Stainless steel sampson post on bow
• 60# CQR anchor with 128' chain and additional rope rode
• 35 # CQR anchor with 300' rope rode
• Manual anchor windlass
• Fresh water washdown
• Canvas on aluminum frame over aft cockpit
• Teak grabrails atop pilothouse roof
• Teak rail surrounds aft cockpit
• Teak grate aft cockpit sole
• Teak U-shaped aft cockpit seating over storage
• Full length teak swim platform
• Swim ladder
• Dinghy davits with manual Fulton 2 speed winches
• Raised captain helm chair at cockpit helm
• 2 dorade vents
You will fall in love with this 40' Island Trader pilothouse motorsailer for your long range cruising and liveaboard lifestyle plans.
She is sturdy in all seas with full keel, accommodates all-weather sailing with pilothouse and aft cockpit helms. She clears lower bridges with 39' clearance, shallow water with 4' 9" draft, and cruises well under power with 135 hp Lehman diesel engine.
Her traditional nautical lines and beautiful teak interior make captain and crew proud to sail and entertain friends and family at dock. She is fully equipped for life aboard with all the comforts of home: diesel generator, air conditioning, full galley, walk in shower, spacious master suite and comfortable cockpit.
She's ready for you to sail away.
510 Brookside Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764