Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: J Boats
Designer: Rod Johnstone
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Bom: 11 ft 8 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 10 in
Avvik: 10500 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
tørrvekt: 10500 lbs
Ferskvannstank: 1 Plastikk (15 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 Aluminium (20 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 Plastikk (13 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Vind hastighet og retning
The interior accommodations of INTREPID echo the J Boats theme; simple, comfortable and user friendly. The J/35 sleeps 6 people comfortably with a large V-berth forward, two aft quarter berths and two settee berths equipped with lee cloths. The teak and holly cabin sole and varnished teak bulkheads and trim are complemented by reflective cream white overhead ceilings and top sides. Ventilation is excellent through six opening ports, two large Lewmar aluminum framed hatches and one smaller Lewmar hatch above the head. There are 8 swivelling reading lights, two overhead r/w dome lights and a florescent light over the galley. Teak handholds are well placed throughout the boat.
Forward of the midships bulkhead to the portside there is the head and adjacent sink and counter with a large sliding storage cabinet. The sink and counter are molded fiberglass, allowing for easy maintenance. A mirror is mounted on the forward bulkhead and there are handholds mounted above and on the aft bulkhead. The small Lewmar hatch above provides light and ventilation. To Starboard, located behind the areas privacy door is a large hanging locker for clothing and foul weather gear. Forward forms a cabin space with a large comfortable v-berth. Excellent storage is available in compartments below the V-berth.
The main salon is aft of the midships bulkhead. Two straight settee berths run along the hull sides with shelves for storage outboard. Additional storage is available behind the settee seat backs. Tankage is located underneath the settee seats. A drop leaf table is mounted on the bulkhead on the centerline and can be stored flat to provide excellent walk through space to the forward cabin when stowed and a great platform for eating and entertaining when in the upright position. The space is well lit and ventilated with multiple reading and cabin lights, with one centerline opening hatch and four opening ports.
The nav station is located at the aft end of the starboard side settee. The nav table doubles as a top opening refrigerator. There is storage outboard of the table in a sliding cabinet and a shelf above. The Standard Horizon VHF radio and Alpine receiver with CD changer are located along the hull side. A chart spotlight is mounted at the table for viewing charts at night. The electronics panel is located just aft of the table along with the Link 2000 battery monitor.
The galley is opposite the nav station along the port hull side. The sink with single faucet is located at the aft end of the counter. Forward is the two burner Plastimo Neptune 2000 propane stove and oven with a cover that slides in to add counter space. Below the sink is a small storage locker, and a mounted foot pump which supplies water to the sink. Outboard from the counter is a large stores cabinet with sliding doors.
Aft of the companionway stairs are the twin quarter berths to port and starboard. Both berths have shelves at the forward outboard ends. And inboard there are side access ports to the engine compartment
Hull and Deck
The hull of INTREPID is balsa core and fiberglass construction. White hull with blue boot stripe and “squall gray” decks with teak trim on the companionway and hand holds to give her a racy but classic appearance.
Hull and Deck Construction
- Lloyds approved Baltek end grained balsa core laminated construction.
- Hand Lay-up E-glass in both hull and deck.
- Hulls molded in one piece for fairness and finish.
- Vinylester resin in outer hull skin.
- White gelcoat hull and deck. Deck refinished w. Interlux deck “grey”
- Hi traction non-skid surfaces on deck and cockpit sole.
- Deck and hull bonded with "Plexus" structural adhesive.
- ORC sized white thermo-plastic toerails.
- Structural main bulkhead glassed to hull and deck
- Heavy-duty stainless steel chainplates bolted to main bulkhead.
- Anodized aluminum compression post and bearing beam glassed into hull.
- Molded interior watertight compartments.
- Harken deck hardware kit including mainsheet traveler track and car, spinnaker blocks and hardware, backstay blocks, and halyard cleats.
- Winches: Primaries: Lewmar 3 Speed, Cabin top winches: Lewmar 3 speed, and Lewmar 20 self-tailing
- Schaefer race jib tracks and adjustable cars.
- Bow chocks and 1 bow pad eye.
- Stainless Steel hand rails.
- Transom corner cleats.
- Molded stainless steel deck ports for fuel and waste water (starboard) and fresh water (port)
Keel & Rudder
- Lead & Antimony fin keel finished in VC underwater epoxy. (4400Lbs)
- Fin Rudder
- Custom laminated tiller with hiking stick.
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPSMap182 chart plotter w. Garmin GA38 GPS/Gloonass Antenna mounted on pushpit rail
- Raymarine ST40 (Model E70066) Bi-Data Speed and Depth
- Brookes & Gatehouse Super Halcyon3 Wind Indicator
- Icom IC M56 Marine VHF
- Pioneer Am/Fm/Mp3/Sat Stereo Receiver with dual speakers
- Raymarine Smart Pilot S1 Tiller Pilot auto-helm
- Rieker Intruments Bubble Inclinometer
- Ritchie centerline flush mounted magnetic compass
- 30 Amp/120V shore power outlet with 50 ft cord, with “Safe Plug” fitting.
- Bass 12 station circuit breaker panel
- Batteries: Dual House & Starting batteries, Intimidator AGM Extreme Life 12V deep cycle
- Westmarine space heater
- Yanmar cockpit engine Instrument panel w/ tachometer, push button start, alarms for oil pressure, water temp., and electronics.
- Engine: Yanmar-3GM30F, 28 Hp, 4-stroke, 3 cylinder in-line, water cooled diesel engine
- Engine #29801
- Continuous rating output at crankshaft kW/rpm (hp/rpm): 18/3400 (24/3400)
- Maximum output at crankshaft kW/rpm (hp/rpm): 20/3600 (28/3600)
- Starter: Electric with manual combination (D.C. 12V-1.0kW starting motor, 12V-55A Alternator)
- Fuel filter: Parker/Racor R20P
- Fuel Tank Gauge, with 20 Gal. aluminum fuel tank (w. inspection/cleanout port)
- Two 90amp Intimidator AGM extreme life batteries w. Perko battery switch.
- Bass 12 position circuit breaker electrical panel w. battery condition meter
- Interior lights: 8 Swiveling brass reading lamps,3 dome R/W overhead, 1 florescent in galley
- Exterior lights: Navigation & combination steaming and foredeck light
- PYI Packless Sealing System Shaft Seal
- PYI “MaxProp” 2-blade auto-feathering propeller
- Harken rudder bearing
Sails and Rigging
- Main - Ullman Sails, Aramid Fiber Path, Aug’15
- Genoa – AP#1 Quantum ‘14
- Genoa - #2 NW Sailmakers ‘10
- Genoa – #3 Ullman Sails ‘11
- Asymmetric A#3 - Quantum
- Jib #3- NWSailmakers ‘10
- Spinnaker – Ullman Sails’14 Blue/Yellow (Class)
- Spinnaker – Ullman Sail ’15 Yellow/Blue (PHRF)
- Spinnaker – North Sails (fair condition -age not determined)
Spars & Rigging
- Hall Spars white aluminum tapered mast, stepped on keel with double airfoil spreaders and dual external spinnaker halyard cranes.
- Navtec rod rigging (-12) and turnbuckles
- Internally led Spinnaker halyards (2) and Genoa (2) halyards and Mainsail halyard (1)
- Class certified boom w/Harken internal outhaul purchase.
- Forespar aluminum spinnaker pole
- Complete class optimized running rigging kit.
- Main Halyard 5/16" T-900 w/Wichard shackle.
- Jib Halyard 5/16" T-900.
- Spinnaker Halyard ¼" XLS Extra.
- Main Sheet 3/8” XLS.
- Jib Sheet 3/8” STA-SET.
- Spinnaker Sheets 5/16” STA-SET X Lite.
- Backstay, NAVTEC Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Traveler and Twings
- Foreguy 5/16" Ultralite.
- Vang Line 5/16” STA-SET.
- Main Cunningham 1:1 - 1/8" Spectra and 3/16" Ultralite.
Miscellaneous and Safety
Intrepid comes equipped to comply with USCG and PIYA Coastal Sailing safety gear. Safety equipment includes:
- MOB Horseshoe w. Forespar MOB pole and flag
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.