1990 Rampage 36 Sportfisherman
NOK 808 824
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Priced to sell!
- To motorer / diesel
- HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 99 000 (NOK 808 824)
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TO 99,000....and will provide 6 months of free dockage in it's current slip....OWNER SAID GET HER SOLD !!!!
THIS IS A WELL EQUIPPED FISHING MACHINE IN GREAT CONDITION!!
SHE WENT THROUGH A COMPLETE REFIT IN 2003..MANY UPGRADES
EVERYTHING IS IN GREAT WORKING ORDER, NEW POWER IN 2003 with
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY AND LET ME SHOW HER TO YOU!!
Rampage Sport Fishing Yachts represent the ideal balance of design, construction and performance. Seaworthy and supremely fishable, the Rampage 36 Sportfisherman is built to take command of every challenge. After all, in the unpredictable world that lies offshore, dependability is a virtue of the highest order.
- RE-POWERED 2003
- Engine Room repainted.
- Fuel Tanks Replaced.
- Automatic Teaser Reels.
- Furuno FCV 585 Botton Machine.
- Furuno Radar
- Garmin Chart Plotter/Bottom Machine.
- New A/C's. Great working order.
- Cameras in the engine room.
- Cockpit Freezer Plates.
- Fighting Chair.
- Tower with Controls & Electronics.
- Head Rebuilt.
- Spare Props, Spare Shaft.
- Go to "Descriptions" to see additional services and upgrades.
Marine Sales & Solutions
Hilton Head, SC 29926
Please contact Billy Douglas at (843) 689-2248
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
SIGN ME OUT
LOA: 36 ft 8 in
Bom: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 5 in
Avvik: 17200 lbs
Skarphet ved hekk: 17 ° at Transom
Total Power: 850 HP
Engine Power: 425 HP
Engine Power: 425 HP
Ferskvannstank: (60 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (338 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (45 Gallons (US))
Services, Repairs & Upgrades since 12-2015
Below is a list of the services and upgrades performed by a Local Boat Yard:
- Re-paint hull with Awl Grip, Greystone, Carinthia Blue, and Metallic Blue Stripe.
- Repair and re-hang transom door.
- Replaced all vent thru hulls with flush mount fittings.
- Replaced scuppers and drain covers.
- Strip bottom completely, sanded, epoxy barrier coated with three coats, and two coats bottom paint, Micron 66 blue/black. Barrier coat and antifouling paint thru hulls and running gear.
- Replaced Trim tab plates and hinges.
- Replaced Shaft logs with PSS shaft seals.
- Clean up and repack rudder shaft logs.
- Replaced cutlass bearings.
- Replaced exhaust silencers, hoses and clamps as needed.
- Replace and/or re-locate four ¾” thru hull fittings, sea cocks, sea strainers, fittings, hoses, hose clamps. Fiberglass old holes and keel drain. Installed flushing systems with 3-way valves and quick connect hose fittings. Flushed both engines and generator with “Barnacle Buster”; cold plate and A/C with fresh water.
- Replaced any other rusted hose clamps and dried up hoses. Re-locate 2” engine sea strainers, and install flush valves in tops. Replace starboard inlet hose.
- Re-work A/C strainer and pump installation. Re-tie up wires and hoses properly, all over for proper flow, and stability.
- Cleaned out and flushed all three Racor bowls, replaced leaking drain, and seals. Changed all three filters. Changed all three secondary fuel filters. Replaced O-rings on deck fills and pumped out bottom of aft fuel tank.
- Re-work bilge pumps systems for best results. Replace and/or re-route hoses and clamps. Cleaned out bilges and engine compartment and tied up wires and hoses. Removed and discard any extra pieces and parts from under back deck and engine room.
- Replaced the bonding system cables and connectors as needed. Epoxy all thread S/S rod that holds divers zinc plate. Add thru screws and bonding to trim tabs.
- Installed water pressure regulator/inlet. Installed salt and fresh water wash-downs.
- Re-locate wash down pump, re-plumb, and re-wire.
- Replaced anchor chain, added two shackles and chain hook.
- Heavy duty Compounded and two coats of wax Deck and cockpit areas.
- Bridge deck total cleaning, mold removal, waxing, polishing and detailing.
- Replaced outrigger bungies.
- Upgraded mattress.
- Replaced refrigerator and microwave.
- Interior lighting upgrades.
- Replaced Epirb and signals.
- Added several new dock lines and fenders with covers.
- Miscellaneous small items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.