1998 NorthCoast Custom Trideck MY
NOK 7 382 075
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Seattle, WA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 939 000 (NOK 7 382 075)
"Gal Sal" was custom built in the Northwest by Northcoast Yachts and Cap Sante Marine. Powered with twin 1100 hp M.A.N. diesels w/ 1160 hours will easily cruise at 20 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters, stabilizers, Sea Recovery watermaker, and Aqua Aire reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning. The 21' beam makes for very light and roomy areas. Beautiful custom English sycamore interior, new carpet, four staterooms, formal dining and a well equipped gourmet galley. "Gal Sal" has been well maintained and is well equipped. Haul out 2016 with bottom paint and zincs.
Please contact Master User at 206-285-9563
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 73 ft 0 in
Bom: 20 ft 7 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 8 in
Total Power: 2200 HP
Motormodell: D2842LF V-12
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Motormodell: D2842LF V-12
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Marsjfart: 20 knop @ 2000 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 26 knop
Ferskvannstank: 1 Rustfritt stål (250 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 2 Aluminium (2000 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (250 Gallons (US))
Boarding the boat easily from the SWIM STEP up curving stairs leading to the AFT DECK with seating and an extended hardtop overhead.
From the swim step a watertight door leads into the UTILITY room with a clothes washer and dryer, a sink, stowage lockers, storage for dive tanks and freezer. Forward thru a watertight door is the ENGINE room.
From the aft deck enter the SALON through electronically controlled S/S double doors. L-shaped settee to port, twin chairs with ottomans across. Forward Salon to starboard stairs lead down to the private full beam amidships MASTER STATEROOM with ensuite head. Island QUEEN berth to port and ensuite head to starboard. Red cedar lined closets with automatic lighting. MASTER HEAD offers Corian counters, his/hers sinks, large stall shower with bench seat.
Centerline salon forward up two steps the formal DINING area offers seating for six. A see through divider separates the salon and dining area. This low divider houses the entertainment center. The dining area offers a WET BAR to starboard equipped with a wine cooler and S/S sink. Port side a door leads out to the side deck and bow area. Forward of the dining is the well equipped Gourmet U-Shaped GALLEY with a reach thru to the dining area.
Starboard, forward dining area, curved stairs lead down to the full beam VIP STATEROOM with night stands, an ensuite head w/ separate shower, red cedar lined closets w/ automatic lights, Stereo and CD player. Moving up 2 steps and all the way forward is the FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM with Queen pedestal berth that is hinged and tilts up for storage under, Stereo and CD player, red cedar lined closet with automatic lighting. Aft to starboard GUEST STATEROOM with stacked single berths outboard, red cedar lined closet with automatic lights, stereo and CD player. Both guest staterooms share the FORWARD HEAD to port with a separate stall shower.
From the dining area to starboard aft stairs lead up to the raised PILOTHOUSE with twin captains chairs and L-shaped settee. Aft sliding doors lead out to the UPPER BOAT DECK with Jenn-Air grill in an enclosed cabinet to port. A refrigerator and ice maker in an enclosed cabinet to starboard. Aft the Nautical Structures davit and Rendova dinghy.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raytheon R41 radar
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot w/ remote
- Garmin 2010C GPS map
- Raymarine S600X fishfinder
- Raytheon Ray 220 VHF/loud hailer
- Raritan rudder angle indicator
- Logic depth (anchor watch) in master stateroom
- Isolated battery & charger in Pilothouse for electronics
- Azimut digital compass
- Westinghouse phone
Adjacent to engine room is the utility room with built-in locker for dive tank stowage, a freezer, washer and dryer. Engine room is accessed via watertight door forward from the utility room or aft from the master stateroom. Custom 24-carat gold plating on valve covers & air tubes.
- Wesmar bow thruster (25hp)
- Wesmar stern thruster (25hp)
- Wesmar roll stabilizers
- Aqua Aire reverse cycle heat/air conditioning w/ 40 ton chiller. (9) air handlers & digital Tempwise 2000 controls
- Sea Recovery 800 gpd watermaker w/ auto start/stop
- Bennett trim tabs
- Halon 1301-487 automatic fire control system for engine room
- EXM 991 engine room monitor
- Royal Fox RF50B chlorine sewage treatment center
- Starboard main engine fitted with a trolling valve
- Double Racor 75/1000 fuel filters
- Dripless shaft seals
- Brueninghaus Hydromatik 100cc hydraulic pumps (driven off each main engine gearbox)
- Twin Disc EC102 electronic clutch & throttle controls w/ handheld remote w/ steering & thruster controls
- Custom S/S exhaust lines w/ underwater discharge
- Delta T Systems ventilation control system
- Gems 163000 digital alarm receiver
- 220v AC secondary hydraulic system w/ 2 gallon reservoir tank (dedicated to the davit).
- 22 gallon hydraulic fluid reservoir
- (3) Vacuflush toilets
- Tank Sentry monitors for gray water, black water & domestic water
- Hynautic hydraulic steering
- Automatic air-vent damper controller
- (8) 24v DC Rule 2000 bilge pumps
- (2) Rule 115v AC 1800 bilge pumps
- Edison 120 discharge pump
Light and spacious well equipped U- shaped galley.
- Professional Viking SS 4 burner smooth glass cooktop and oven
- Thermador S/S hood & power vent
- Subzero refrigerator w/ freezer
- Miele S/S dishwasher
- Kitchen Aid S/S microwave oven
- Kenmore trash compactor
- Insta-Hot water
- In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal
- Custom tile sole
- Corian countertops
- Custom slide-out butcher block
- Small appliance center
- Double S/S sink
- (2) Onan 20 kW generators w/ sound shields
- Generator remote start/control in Pilothouse
- (8) 12v 8D house and starting batteries
- Newmar 12v & 24v battery chargers
- Glendinning cablemasters port and starboard
- 120v and 240v AC systems
- 12v and 24v DC systems
Deck and Hull Equipment
PILOTHOUSE offers a sweeping 360 degree visibility. Two Crown leather helm chairs, L-shaped leather settee with Corian table to port. Emerson TV w/ AM/FM. Sliding door aft leads to BOAT DECK w/ built-in Jennaire cooktop, U-line refrigerator with icemaker, and wet bar. Aft stored on chocks the Rendova dinghy w/ 50hp Honda 4 stroke. The hydraulic Nautical Structures EZ2000 davit.
AFT DECK features a hard top extension cover with seating aft and curving stairs down to swim platform with custom accent lights under.
- Bow pulpit
- Bruce 50kg anchor w/ 300' of 1/2" galvanized chain
- Lewmar 3000 vertical capstan hydraulic anchor windlass w/ remote
- Anchor count (pilothouse)
- Freshwater wash down system w/ 3 outlets
- Custom hatch storage for custom S/S swim ladder
- One station fueling with digital readout & power transfer
- New carpet March 2017
- Haul out with new bottom paint and zincs 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.