New Listing - She's in the Water at the Customer's Dock!!!
Yanmar Diesel - Low Hours
The Bayliner 2859 Ciera Cruiser is a conservatively styled hardtop cruiser. Modest price and practical layout has great appeal to cruisers and fisherman alike.
The layout of this boat is similar to most
hardtop models her size with the helm and sofa on the bridge
deck, and the dinette, galley and V-berth on the lower level.
What sets the 2859 apart is her amidships berth beneath
the bridge deck—a layout that brings the sleeping capacity to
six. A privacy curtain separates the forward berth from the salon,
and there’s a handheld shower in the standup head compartment.
The cockpit of the 2859 Express is large enough for a couple of light-tackle anglers or a couple of folding deck chairs.
Additional features include a well-equipped galley with plenty of storage, a swim platform, boarding ladder, and a transom door.
With its deep, wide hull and no-nonsense interior the Bayliner 2859 Ciera Express is the roomiest cruiser in its size range.The forward berth, midship berth and convertible dinette provide sleeping space for six people. A full electric galley, stand-up head compartment with shower, vanity sink and marine toilet make for a comfortable cruise.
Every Bayliner is designed and built to meet or exceed all applicable standards of the US. Coast Guard, and every one carries the certification seal of the National Marine Manufacturers Association.
Everything from gelcoats to carpeting is subjected to extreme climate exposure and stress testing far beyond the limits of normal use. The biggest test comes when the hull meets the water the prototypes are put through grueling performance, handling and endurance trials. Hull strength, ride characteristics, fuel efficiency, engine performance and more are all scientifically evaluated.
Bayliner seals the transom opening during the lay-up process. Most builders simply cut an opening through the transom of a completed hull, exposing stiffening end grain and inviting decay. No exposed wood means longer hull life.
- Bayliner 2859 Ciera Express Specifications - Standard Equipment - Pressurized hot and cold water - Lighted cabin galley with stove, sink and refrigerator - Head with sink, vanity, shower and toilet - Dock power hook-up - 8-amp battery charger - converter
- Spacious forward and mid berths - Four-place dinette converts to additional berth
- Marine-grade expanded back vinyls dye-penetrated and UV-protected
- Vinylester Skin Coat to fight gelcoat blistering and add strength to laminate - Cook Composites' Formula 954 Buff-Back Gelcoat - Rolled-Extrusion Aluminum Windshield Frames - Interior fabrics premium grade and ScotchGuard-treated for easy cleanup. - Carpets are solution-dyed and 100-percent polypropylene - Cabinets reinforced with aluminum angle bracing
- Bayliner's exclusive Three-Step Finish gives wood trim rich, polished look. - Clearview tempered-glass windshield - Stainless steel railings are secure and corrosion resistant - Cleats and hardware by Perko lifetime-guaranteed and through-bolted to stout backing blocks. -
- Aggressive nonskid pattern provides sure footing on deck surfaces. - Custom-engineered electrical systems for trouble-free operation. - Sealed transom
94 East Water Street
Toms River, NJ 08753