1999 Beneteau Oceanis CC
NOK 964 506
Palm Coast/Daytona, FL
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Palm Coast/Daytona, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 125 000 (NOK 964 506)
This Beneteau Oceanis CC 44 is nicely maintained with Super Layout, and cruise ready!
Owners have been working on interior improvements recently, and scheduled haulout to inspect & paint the bottom will be the week of March 26,2018.
Bruce Farr design, wing keel, two double cabin layout, clean and turnkey .
Very desirable layout with Center-line Queen Berth in the master stateroom.
SS davits, A/C, Autopilot, new batteries, & charger, new solar panels, new seacocks, new running rigging, --dinghy and motor and so much more!
Haulout and bottom paint March 2018
- Roller furling in mast Mainsail in good condition
- Genoa restitched and inspected Oct. 2016 In good condition.
Current owners have purchased El Tesoro 2 years ago , made many improvements and cruised the east coast and the Bahamas.
Owner is eager for offers, returning to Sweden for the season!
A Bottle of El Tesoro Tequilla included with sale!
Vessel is US Flagged
Please call our Palm Coast Office to see this boat:
Listing broker: Meg Goncalves
200 Club House Dr.
Palm Coast,Fl. 32137
Central Florida's Largest Brokerage !
List your boat with us for global results!
Please contact Meg Goncalves at 386-447-1977
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: wing kjøl
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Bom: 14 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 11 in
Klarering til bro: 59 ft 0 in
Total Power: 85 HP
Engine Power: 85 HP
Marsjfart: 6 knop
Maks Hastighet: 8 knop
Ferskvannstank: (160 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (120 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (16 Gallons (US))
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall toalett: 2
History & Pending Maintenace Schedule
Current third owner purchased this wonderful Beneteau Oceanis 44 to experience cruising the east coast and Bahamas.
They added updates for their cruising adventure, set sail and have finalized their last passage.
They have recently returned, El Tesoro is now available for sale.....
Items sellers have stated they are tending to:
* Sellers plan to have keel bolts replaced March 2018
* Sellers plan to haulout March 2018 . to paint the bottom
- Two staterooms, two heads,beautiful teak interior .
- Forward double berths with ample storage-drawers and hanging locker.
- Settee to port: two opening ports and opening hatch.
- Guest head/shower to starboard
- Dinette C shaped with fixed table to port
- Starboard side - 2 separate seats with nav station aft
- Galley to starboard in walkthrough aft passgeway
- Aft Master Queen Center-line Berth with ample storage,drawers and locker.
- Master Cabin Aft head has separate shower with half tub
- Five opening ports and opening hatch
- Forward head with shower.
- Large cockpit with cushions and cockpit table, great for entertaining and lounging
- Forward dodger section replaced
- Bottom paint 2018 March
- 2014 All running rigging replaced
- 2014 New shaft
- New anchor chain 3/8 150'
- All through hull seacocks replaced 2015 Bronze
- New Yanmar starter 2015
- Fresh water hoses replaced
- Nov. 2015 AP instrumentation replaced
- New transducers
- 2015 shift and throttle cables replaced
- New Merc outboard 6 HP
- New dinghy
- Headliners refreshed May 2017
- New mirrors in both heads 4/17
- Main roller furling
- Jib Roller furling
- Electric winch
- Walker Bay dinghy
- Mercury outboard 6HP
- (12) 12 volt fans
- Marine Air 16000 AC forward
- New cruise Air 16000 BTU AC reverse cycle aft
- Samsung HD TV
- Liferaft 6 man needs to be re-certified ,conveys with sale as is
- New prop shaft and seal 2016
- SS Eno LPG 2 burner stove and oven
- Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine 12 volt refrigeration/freezer
- Pressure water system
- Manual foot pump water system
- Water heater 11 gallons 110
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot 2010
- Raymarine Depth and Speed
- Plastimo 6" compass
- Vav station: Icom IC M710 SSB
- VHF radio
- Autohelm ST50
- Autohelm Tridata speed,depth,temp
- Weems and Plath Barometer
- SS bow and stern rails
- SS stancions w/double lifelines
- Dodger w ss bows
- Bimini Top
- Mooring cleats (6)
- Stepped transom w/lockers
- Two deck lockers
- Propane locker
- SS Davits
- Lofranes Tigres electric windlas
- Anchor locker
- SS double anchor rollers
- Delta Anchor
- SS swim ladder
- Magma BBQ grill
- SS Davits
- 2015 New Zantrex battery starter
- 2014 New alternator
- 2015 New batteries/1 starter and 4 house batteries
- 2015 New battery charger
- 2015 2 100W solar panels
- AC panel 110
- DC 12 volt electrical panel
- Power cords 30 amp
- Z-Spar keel stepped aluminum in-mast furling
- Stainless rigging new 2014
- Pro-Furl roller furling
- Lewmar #54 selftailing primary winches
- Lewmar #40 selftailing electric halyard winch
- Lewmar #40 selftailing main sheet winch
- Cockpit Spinlock line clutches (4)
- Mast mounted Spinlock line clutches (2)
- Quantum furling mainsail
- Quantum 130% furling genoa w/new sun cover/washed and inspected by Max Sails (May 2016)
- Boom Vang
- Genoa tracks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.