2001 Catalina 320
NOK 528 455*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Annapolis, MD
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 65 000 (NOK 528 455)
The owners of this Catalina 320 have kept this boat well maintained while in their care, check the full specs for the list of upgrades and maintenance. Full suite of maintenance records available.
Reverse Cycle A/C and Heat
Brand New West Marine PRU3 Dinghy
Full Canvas Winter Cover (Used Once)
Located on Spa Creek in Eastport, easy to view!
For additional information click here to email Scott@martinbird.com
or call cell# 410-703-0263
To visit our website, or to search for more boats, click here: www.martinbird.com Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
Please contact Scott Dodge at 410-268-1086
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
Kjøl: wing kjøl
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Bom: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 3 in
Avvik: 11300 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Klarering til bro: 48 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 11300 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 27 HP
Ferskvannstank: (51 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (19 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (22 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Maintenance and Upgrades
West Marine 6/25/17
- Model PRU3 inflatable boat
Casa Rio 5/16/17
- Change oil filter
- Change oil
- Check hoses, clamps
- Change engine zincs
- Adjust stuffing box
- Change water pump impeller
- New bilge pump
Casa Rio Spring 2017
- Trinidad blue bottom paint
First Mate Yacht Service 9/28/16
- Installed West Marine 7000 CD Receiver
- Reseated forward and top hatches.
Ferry Point 8/19/16
- Head sink faucet replaced.
Ferry Point 8/13/16
- Black rubber waste hoses replaced.
Ferry Point 8/2/16
- Replaced cockpit shower wand.
- Replaced hoses on the A/C system and shower pump system.
- Traveler re-seated.
Ferry Point 5/28/16
- Replaced marine batteries.
Ferry Point 5/28/16
- Replaced shaft with stainless steel shaft.
- Replaced drip less stuffing box with conventional stuffing box.
Ferry Point 5/28/16
- Repaired A/C coolant through hull valve wood backing plate.
Ferry Point 3/25/16
- Installed new Garmin GPS Map 741 XS Chart Plotter
- Brand new set of custom fitted Catalina linens.
- Private stateroom aft w/large double berth
- OCM Climate Master AC/heat
- V berth in fwd strm, privacy door
- U-shaped dinette converts to double berth
- Teak & holly cabin sole
- Shades on windows and ports
- Screens for all ports & hatches
- Custom storage boxes
- Extra saloon table
- Seaward (2) burner gimballed propane stove w/oven
- Adler Barbour refrigeration w/overboard discharge
- Double S/S sinks with H/C pressure water
- Samsung Microwave oven
- Corian counter tops
- (6) gal water heater
- Garmin 741XS GPS Chart Plotter added 2016
- Ritchie pedestal mount compass
- Horizon Intrepid VHF radio w/remote added 2010
- Raytheon ST4000 autopilot w/ST600R remote
- Raytheon ST60 knotmeter/log, depth, wind speed/direction
- 12v power supply @helm
Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail
- Schaefer roller furling on headstay
- 150% genoa
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Mainsheet traveller cabin top mounted
- Whisker pole w/mast mount
- S/S wire standing rigging
- Hydraulic boom vang
- Aluminum deck-stepped mast
- (2) Lewmar 30ST 2-speed winches
- (2) Lewmar 44ST 2-speed winches
- IJPE : 521.58 sq ft
I : 43.58 ft
J : 12.33 ft
P : 38.00 ft
E : 13.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 521.00 sq ft
- (2) 4D batteries 2016
- 30 amp shorepower connection w/50' cord
- Guest sealed automatic battery charger
- Battery selector switch
- West Marine PRU3 Dinghy added June 2017
- Yamaha 4HP Outboard (Recently Serviced)
- Maxwell electric VW500 windlass (chain & rope)
- 32# Bruce w/40' chain & 160' rode
- Fortress FX16 w/40' chain & 160' rode
- Dodger, bimini & connector
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Cup & binocular holders
- Lifesling MOB gear
- Winch, OB, companionway & pedestal covers
- Fenders, fenderboard & docklines
- Lifeline netting
- Walk-thru transom
- Swim platform with H/C shower
- Feathering MaxiProp
- Wheel steering
- Jabsco marine toilet w/Twist-n-Lock pump ('11)
- Holding tank w/macerator ('08)
- Yanmar & Racor fuel filters
- Jabsco electric bilge pump
- Whale Guzzler manual bilge pump
- Packless shaft seal system
- CG safety pkg
- (2) 5 gal jerry fuel containers
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 320 is an exciting design that successfully combines the best modern features and construction with Catalina's hallmark comfort and value. Based on a high-performance and high-volume computer-optimized hull design, the 320 is light on the helm and tracks well under sail or power. Motion and heeling are gentle and predictable. The 320 performs well in a variety of conditions, with either the available wing or fin keels. Racing skippers will enjoy the turn of speed and cruisers will appreciate the additional distance covered in a day's passage. Carrying the deck beam well aft created space for an exceptionally large cockpit. The wide coamings and ergonomically correct seats and backs are important features, considering the cockpit is where we all spend the most time when aboard. The weather decks are wide with molded-in non-skid and bulwarks, giving easy, sure access to the foredeck and standard below deck electric anchor windlass. Other important quality features of the deck include the stout aluminum framed opening deck hatches and ball bearing mainsheet traveler system. The rigging and spar systems are engineered for performance and durability. The fore and aft lowers with intermediate and upper shrouds make the rig very secure and easy to keep in tune. A rigid adjustable boom vang is standard. The unique interior is beautifully finished in a rich combination of teak, ash and maple hardwoods, complementing the beige textured fiberglass overhead and full hull liner. Attention to details like the custom molded galley counters with integral backsplashes, three separate lighting circuits in the main cabin, removable panels in the forward bulkhead, and a cedar paneled hanging locker set the 320 apart from the ordinary. The one-piece, integral molded fiberglass subsole grid system is rigid, strong and requires no maintenance.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.