2001 Hoek Design Truly Classic 58
NOK 6 495 455
Lymington, Hampshire, UK
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Lymington, Hampshire, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 595 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 6 495 455)
Immaculate modern Truly Classic 58 that has been hugely updated in this ownership - she shines from truck to keel and turns heads wherever she goes.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Holland Jachtbouw
Designer: Hoek Design Naval Arch.
LOA: 60 ft 10 in
Bom: 15 ft 0 in
LWL: 40 ft 3 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 8 ft 2 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 8 ft 3 in
Avvik: 25000 kgs
Total Power: 148 HP
Engine Power: 148 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 8
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
The Truly Classic family is exceptional with their sweet lines and great interiors. They offer rewarding sailing and no one owning a Truly Classic can avoid enjoying tremendous pride of ownership. TOUCAN is in sparkling condition having been considerably updated in this ownership particularly in terms of systems. The list is long but the main highlights are –
- North G3 Genneker (asymmetric)
- Modification of the galley area to allow full access to the main engine
- New house batteries with new Mastervolt charger and battery monitor to a high specification for extended cruising use
- New Fischer Panda 8000i PMS fitted November 2013
- All lighting except the deckhouse upgraded to LED
- Additional electric winch in the cockpit for shorthanded sailing
- New covers including a deckhouse cover in beige
- Quooker installed in the galley
- Raymarine E95 Hyrbid Touch plotter fitted on a swivel bracket at helm pedestal
- Sailor SG4000 Iridium Satellite telephone
- PC and screen Digital Yacht – AquaPC Version 2 running on Windows 8 with software to send and receive emails the GRIB files via the Satphone
- Raymarine Evolution (EV-1) autopilot running a Lewmar linear drive motor which was replaced 2015
She is now ready to give her new owner trouble free, head turning sailing.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Dark blue hull completely repainted February 2012.
- Exterior woodwork yearly varnished.
- Rigging regularly pulled, inspected and restepped – last out in 2013/14.
- Mainsail boom repainted 2011.
- Varnish redone 2017.
- Deck treated with fungicide – May 2017.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with ballast bulb.
- Spade rudder
- JP3 rudder bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Steyr M144VTI turbo diesel, 2001, 4-cylinder, 148hp / 106kW. 3,800rpm.
- Engine number: 48219010.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Galley top modified to allow complete access to main engine for service purposes.
- Spurs rope cutter fitted. Model D serviced December 2015
- Engine hours 954
Propulsion & Steering:
- Mamba, torque, tube and bevelhead steering system (Withlock; Lewmar).
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with 3-bladed Max-Prop.
- ZF Hurth, type HSW450 H2-2.5 gearbox.
- Lewmar retractable bowthruster.
- Flexible stern gland, by Python.
- 24V switch panel.
- 220V plugs.
- The switch panel is a touch screen computer display that is situated at the chart table.
- 1 x 12V/120Ah start battery.
- New service battery bank (4 x 12v 200Ah Victron) May 2013
- 4 x 12V/200Ah, connected to 24V power bank batteries.
- New battery monitor – Mastervolt MasterView Easy Mk 2.
- 3 x Mastervolt (for start, service and domestic batteries) battery chargers.
- Service battery bank charger renewed with greater specification unit Aug 2013.
- Mastervolt Mass charger 24-100c.
- Mastervolt MasterView Easy Mk 2 battery monitor
- Fisher Panda 8000 i PMS, 2013 generator
- Engine hours 58
- Mastervolt 24V/220V inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water heater powered via engine or 220V shore power.
- Sealand and Rheinstrom Pumps.
- Calorifier capacity 40 litres.
- New diverter valve fitted for raw water in-take in bow locker for raw water supply to watermaker (2014).
- Spectra 200C Watermaker – overhauled and pickled
- Electric via touch screen (+ manual pump in cockpit) bilge pump.
- Main sump bilge pump wired directly into service battery bank
- Total capacity of 820 litres (310li + 510li).
- Total capacity of 1,000 litres (500li + 500li).
Grey/Black water holding tanks:
- Total black water capacity of 200 litres (100li x 2).
- Total grey water capacity of 250 litres (1 x tank only).
Navigation and Communications Equipment fitted 2015:
- Raymarine E95 Hybrid Touch Plotter mounted on swivel bracket over binnacle.
- Sailor SG4000 Iridium satellite telephone.
- PC and screen Digital Yacht – AquaPC version 2 Windows 8 with software to send and receive emails and GRIB files through satphone.
- Raymarine Evolution (EV-1) with display at helm and new Lewmar linear drive autopilot motor
- B&G Hydra 2000 digital multi repeater.
- B&G Speed.
- B&G Depth.
- B&G Wind.
- B&G Wind close hauled.
- B&G loudspeaker for VHF telephone.
- Raymarine Autopilot (Evolution Ev-1).
- C.Plath compass mounted steering pedestal, custom made in chrome.
- Lewmar retractable bowthruster control with push buttons in cockpit sole.
- Raymarine E95 Hybrid Touch plotter
- B&G Hydra 2000 digital multi repeater.
- Sailor C4901 VHF telephone.
- Leica AP Navigator Mk10 DGPS Professional.
- Raymarine Radar.
- Furuno navtex NX-300 + Vetus Meteo Liner.
- Chartplotter via computer.
- AIS system with transponder (TRAC).
- PC and screen Digital Yacht – AquaPC version 2 Window 8 for email and GRIB files via Satellite phone
- Sailor SG4000 Iridium satellite telephone
- Frigomatic + Waeco Coolmatic 24V Fridge & Freezer.
- Force 10 4-burner gas stove with oven.
- Sharp Microwave.
- Washer/Drier removed and replaced with shelving (2014).
- Quooker installed (2014).
- 2 x Electric marine WCs.
- Separate shower cabinet next to forward owner’s cabin on port side.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto Condaria in all rooms with separate thermostats.
- Alpine radio/CD plus port for iPod in deckhouse.
- Alpine radio/CD in each both guest cabins.
- Pioneer radio/CD in owner’s cabin.
- All lighting by LED with exception of deckhouse system.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Varnished mahogany, maple floors and bulkheads painted white.
- Soft yellow cloth in saloon, blue cloth in doghouse, all to Ralph Lauren design.
- Masthead sloop with cutter rig.
- Hall Spars aluminium mast and boom, painted in off-white.
- Triple spreaders.
- Dyform 1 x 19 (By Briden) standing rigging.
- 2 x Reckmann furlers for headsail and staysail – manual.
- Dyform backstay with navtec hydraulic adjuster.
- Hall Spars, carbon, painted in off-white spinnaker pole.
- Hall Spars, carbon, painted off-white jockey pole.
- Lazy jacks.
- Navtec hydraulic panel near steering wheel for outhaul, backstay and boomvang. Serviced December 2014.
- Frederiksen deck hardware.
- Spinlock halyard stoppers.
- Fitting at top of mast added to enable a burgee to be flown (2014) with burgee halyard.
- Staysail and Mainsail sheet leads raised on teak pads to prevent further wear to teak deck (2014).
- Mainsheet guides fitted on port side (2014).
- 2 x Lewmar STE66 electric genoa winches.
- 1 x Lewmar ST50 + 1 x Lewmar STE50 electric halyard winch.
- 1 x Lewmar ST30, Frederiksen mainsheet traveller winch.
- 1 x Lewmar STE50 electric, mainsheet winch - also used for furling headsail.
- 1 x Lewmar ST50 spinnaker winch.
- Emergency electric power cut off button 2015
- Mainsail - North Sails, fully battened with Frederiksen roller bearing cars - 82 m2 (2009).
- Genoa - North Sails - 86 m2 (2009).
- Staysail - North Sails, self-tacking - 27 m2 (2009).
- Gennaker (asymmetric) - North Sails, (2013) with snuffer.
- Spinnaker - North Sails, 250m2 (2001) with sleeve.
- Custom made deck hatches, in high gloss mahogany with protection bars.
- Passerelle fitting on aft toerail (2014).
- Under deck rails fitted in bow locker to facilitate warp and sheets stowage (2014).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar 3000 electric anchor windlass.
- CQR 75lb anchor + chain 60m x 10mm.
- Fortress anchor 60lb.
- Remote control by Lewmar for windlass fitted – May 2014.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- New binnacle cover – Nov 2013.
- New mainsail cover - Nov 2013.
- Covers, for protection, made for all hatches and the deckhouse - Nov 2013.
- Cockpit cushions – Nov 2013.
Tender & Outboard:
- Mercury 5 H.P. two stroke new May 2013.
- Chocks to carry inflated dinghy
- Zodiac 3.0 hard bottom, Cadet compact 300. In fitted bag when deflated.
- Avon Petrel 6-person liferaft.
- Emergency tiller.
- 2x Life buoy, lights, whistle and drogue.
- Inflatable Dan buoy.
- All 6 extinguishers renewed, including upgrade of engine space unit, with added manual release.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.