Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Nautor Swan
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 81 ft 8 in
Bom: 19 ft 1 in
LWL: 69 ft 3 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 13 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 13 ft 9 in
Avvik: 36700 kgs
Antall enkeltkøyer: 10
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 3
ALPINA is an excellent opportunity to purchase a proven yacht that has been subject to recent upgrades, especially the new teak deck, giving her many more years of trouble free yachting. A performer on the regatta circuit and also a very comfortable and safe passage maker for family cruising.
S/Y ALPINA is currently in her second ownership, having been so since 2009. She has been sailed with family in the Mediterranean and Caribbean, mostly in cruising mode. She has been raced in five regattas, including wins on St. Maarten and Porto Cervo. S/Y ALPINA has been a major joy, but after seven years, the family wants something new for limited available vacation days.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
- Hull construction is monolithic glass fibre reinforced Vinylester laminate with carbon fibre used to reinforce the hull stiffeners. Structural bulkheads are carbon sandwich with nomex core.
- The freeboard has been increased by 10cm giving improved headroom throughout the boat; hull has been extended by 45 cm giving a spacious aft deck and ample stowage space in the lazarette.
- Topsides newly painted in 2008 in Awlgrip Stars & Stripes blue with white cove stripe and double-stripe boot top. Hull window for propeller inspection. Flush Forespar Marelon seacocks.
- Transom and deck extended by 45 cm to give an aft deck of 1.65 cm.
- Deck construction is carbon fibre sandwich with high density core used at any hi-load points.
- Deck in White Gelcoat with single coaming stripe in Stars & Stripes blue gelcoat.
- Teak on side decks, bridge deck, cockpit soles, seats and bathing platform, 9 mm thick, 55 mm wide. Teak toerail inside composite bulwark. Teak footrests in cockpit and around grinding pedestals.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin and T-bulb regatta keel, one ton lighter than standard Swan 80 keel, offering better upwind performance.
- Foam filled carbon/epoxy rudder blade with tubular carbon fibre stock supported by two self-aligning roller bearings. Weed cutter forward of rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar Marine Diesel 4LH-STE 162 kW 220h.
- Semi-dry exhaust system.
- Spinlock throttle control.
Maintenance & Performance:
- S/Y ALPINA has always been meticulously maintained with regular significant investments in new 3DI sails and new teak deck in 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Double 1.2m ‘Destroyer Type’ carbon steering wheels with teak trim.
- Lightweight aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock. Vectran steering cables.
- Three-bladed 28” MaxProp feathering propeller.
- A lighting protector on the masthead is connected with cable to keel. Wires are dimensioned to minimize voltage drop.
- The yacht has a 24v DC system with insulated return.
- Power supply of 230v 50Hz single-phase three-wire grounded AC system. The 230v system can be fed by the diesel generator or shore power inlet. There are also a number of 230v 50Hz appliances fed through DC/AC inverters. The shore power is provided with a polarity alarm, polarity reversing switch, main switch and a 15 m shore power cable that can be connected through the transom or bow.
- The service battery bank is 24v 840Ah / 5h (equals 24v 1000 Ah / 20h) and consists of 24 single cells of 2v each.
- 12v 135 Ah for engine start.
- 12v 135 Ah for generator start.
- Two Mastervolt, Mass 24 V 75 A chargers with 3-step charge characteristics, for service battery.
- One Mastervolt, Mass 24 V 50 A charger with 3-step charge characteristics, for instrument battery.
- One Mastervolt 24/2500 VA with a transfer switch.
- Northern Lights M844LK 16Kva including sound shield.
- Shore power cable hatch in transom.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 24v pressure water pump.
- Hot water via BARKA 80litre 230v AC boiler or engine calorifier.
- Sea Recovery charcoal filter and ultra violet sterilizer.
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 4500 L/D (1200 USG/D).
- One electrical submersible with auto/manual control, two Whale electrical with manual control and two Whale with manual control. Whale manual pump for chainlocker/forepeak.
- Electric submersible pumps to drain lazarette bilge and port, starboard and forward saloon bilges.
- Fresh water connection in forward locker for deckwash.
- Seawater pump for deckwash/fire.
- 1,820 L stored in five tanks, alarm for excess water in fuel separator.
- 1,200 litres (317 USG) in two integral tanks.
- B&G Hercules 2000 wind/depth/log pack with performance processor and the following displays:
- 4 x FFD’s and 2x Analog AWA in aft cockpit.
- 2 x 20/20 in forward cockpit.
- 3 x 40/40 displays on carbon bracket below gooseneck.
- 1 x FFD at chart table.
- B&G/KVH Gyro Trac compass.
- Furuno Radar with electrically adjustable antenna.
- GPS Leica MK10 DGPS.
- Navtex Furuno NX300.
- Oregon Scientific barometer/ships clock at chart table.
- B&G Hercules ACP 2 autopilot with display near port helm.
- B&G twin hydraulic ram size 4/24 V DC, constant running.
- Shuttle XPC computer running chart navigation software.
- 2x 17” LCD computer monitors at chart table.
- Inmarsat Mini M, Sailor SP4164A.
- Inmarsat C, SP Radio Sailor 1622D/GPS.
- VHF transceiver SP Radio RT 4822 with second handset and speaker in cockpit.
- GSM cellular phone Siemens Gigaset 3010 2 pieces.
- Panasonic telephone exchange unit KXTD 816.
- Toshiba Fax machine.
- Panasonic printer.
- Combined antenna system RR Delta incl. VHF, TV and GSM.
- Double Stainless Steel sinks with fresh and seawater taps.
- Counter tops in Corian.
- Quooker water boiler (3litre).
- 2 x Front loading refrigerators on starboard side.
- Top loading deep freezer 175 Lt.
- Iceberg refrigeration units with hold-over plates for refrigerator and freezer, one 230v AC powered compressor unit and one engine driven compressor.
- Additional top loading drinks refrigerator on port side of saloon.
- Drawers, lockers and storage for galley items.
- Oven with built in microwave Miele H186.
- Alpes Inox 4-burner gimballed stove with oven and grill.
- Alpes Inox extractor hood above stove.
- Raritan Icemaker in saloon.
- Hot/Cold deck showers at transom platform and in cockpit coaming.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, Marine Air 57000BTU. Central system installed in engine room with air handlers in all cabins. Independent shore power inlet, collector tanks for condensation with individual pump out.
- Forced ventilation into cabins, extractor blowers in engine room, heads and galley/
- Battery boxes ventilated into mast.
- Sony Stereo equipment including 5.1 surround sound with sub-woofer installed under saloon table
- Sony CD/DVD player connected to Panasonic 42” Plasma TV screen
- Sony Car stereo connected to waterproof deck speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 3 cabins, plus 2 berths in saloon.
- Teak veneer interior with hand rubbed satin varnish finish; overhead panels installed in all accommodation areas and covered with Almond coloured Ultraleather.
- Floorboards of sandwich construction, top face is teak with holly stripes.
- Floorboards are varnished with six coats of polyurethane varnish and have the same satin finish as the rest of the interior. Topsides where visible are lined with teak battens. Teak gratings in all heads. Automatic lights fitted in lockers and cabinets.
- Settees and sofas have Lapna soft (0116) coloured leather upholstery.
Description of layout from forwards:
Crew quarters with a single bunk on starboard which is topped with stainless steel and doubles as a work surface. TV/Video unit installed above bunk with storage lockers both above and below. L-shaped settee and table to port with folding berth above.
Forward Port Guest Cabin:
The forward guest cabin has a double berth (length 207 cm) with folding Pullman berth above. Storage with hanging lockers and drawers. En-suite head with shower, Tecma Silent marine toilet, shower curtains, mirrors and storage lockers.
On the starboard side of the main saloon there is a settee with coffee table and an entertainment centre with plasma screen, video and stereo equipment. To port, there is an L-shaped sofa with a large saloon table and three chairs. Table is recessable to the level of the saloon seats via electric motor to create a large lounging area.
The navigation area is multi-functional and serves as navigation, communication and administration centre. The forward facing side functions as navigation area with all navigation instruments grouped here while the aft facing part contains the communication equipment. There is a swivelling Recaro chair in front of the table.
Forward of the saloon to starboard is a large and modern galley, through the galley is the access to the crew quarters. With the door to the saloon closed, the crew is self-supporting and the owner and his guests can enjoy complete privacy.
Aft Port Guest Cabin:
The aft guest cabin has one single bunk with one folding Pullman above and another inboard. Berth lengths 210cm. En-suite head with shower, Tecma Silent marine toilet, shower curtains, mirrors and storage lockers.
The full width owner’s stateroom aft has a large centreline berth with Settee to port and vanity desk to starboard. In addition, there are large hanging lockers and an en-suite head with a separate shower stall.
Engine room is directly under the forward cockpit and is accessible under the main companionway steps or through doors along the corridor aft. Lined with Rockwool sound proofing, the area is insulated for a 20Db reduction of airborne sound. Softex Automatic fire extinguisher system.
Canvas tool holders on both engine room doors.
- All blocks, tracks, padeyes and cars by Harken.
- Jib sheets can be led under or above deck.
- Spinlock Jammers.
- Hall Spars hi-modulus carbon fibre four spreader mast, clear coated (fully revised in 2008, navtec rod rigging. replaced where necessary) fixed point spi pole connection on front of mast.
- Reckmann hydraulic jib furler RF90-3, recessed below foredeck.
- Discontinuous Rod rigging and with PBO split backstay (new 2008) and inner forestay.
- Carbon fibre chainplates. Removable hydraulic mast jack.
- Antal luff track accommodates cars or bolt rope. Racing forestay with tuff luff.
- Hall Spars carbon fibre oval regatta boom, clear coated, two reefing points with internal jammers at gooseneck, removable lazy jacks.
- 2 x Hall Spars Spinnaker poles.
- 2 x Hall Spars Jockey Poles.
- IG = 32.30m - Fore triangle 146, m².
- J = 9.05m - Mainsail 148 m².
- P = 29.47m - Jib area 110% 160 m².
- E = 10.05m - Assym. Spinnaker 526 m².
- ALPINA features a customized running rigging arrangement that has been handcrafted by a first class rigger. One full set of running rigging is included.
- Rexroth hydraulic power pack to drive 7 winches, windlass and headsail furler
- Emergency power cut-off at both steering positions.
- Five function Flush mounted Navtec manual hydraulic panel operates: Vang, Backstay, Outhaul, Inner Forestay and Jib halyard.
- Backstay can also be adjusted via powerpack.
- Quick release button for backstay.
ALPINA features a versatile winch package that can either be powered manually, by the Rexroth hydraulic powerpack or by a power take off unit (PTO) fitted to the Northern Lights generator. While racing, the primary winches can be powered by two grinding pedestals accommodating four grinders. Mainsheet winch can be powered by an independent pedestal accommodating two grinders. All winches have black anodized aluminium finish.
- Primary winches: 2 x 1110 TCR 3-speed powered with overdrive gearing for downwind efficiency.
- Mainsheet winch: 1 x 1110 3-speed powered self-tailing (ST).
- Secondary winches: 2 x 990 3-speed powered ST.
- Traveller winches: 2 x 53 2-speed manual ST.
- Halyard winches: 2 x 990 3-speed powered ST and 2x 990 2-speed manual ST.
- Pedestals: 3 x Black clear coated carbon grinding pedestals with crosslink below deck.
- Cruising Main, 2011, North Sails - 3DL carbon/Kevlar with taffeta sail, two reefs, Antal hardware and full battens.
- Furling jib - 2012, North Sails, 3DL carbon/Kevlar with taffeta, 105% Yankee Cut.
- Staysail - 2001, North Sails, Spectra.
- Storm jib - 2001, North Sails, Spectra.
- A3, 2004, North Sails.
- Race Main - 2012, North Sails, 3Di.
- Light #1 - 2008, North Sails, 3DL Carbon/kevlar.
- Medium #2 - 2007, North Sails, 3DL Carbon/kevlar.
- Heavy #3 - 2006, North Sails, 3DL Carbon/kevlar.
- Heavy #4 - 2008, North Sails, 3DL Carbon/kevlar.
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform.
- Pulpit, pushpit and lifeline stanchions 640 mm high of stainless steel Spacing conforming to ORC requirements. Integrated rollers on top of two forward stanchions on each side.
- Gates in lifelines each side amidships.
- Carbon fibre radar post with quick fittings to disconnect easily
- Removable stainless handrails on foredeck.
- Gangway fitting on transom and swim platform
- Stowage lockers on either side of main companionway entrance
- Nautor custom made flush mounted deck hatches and portlights. Goiot opening portholes
- Custom made composite foot stands for helmsman.
- Multiplex Carbon fibre folding gangway.
- Swim ladder that can be used on bathing platform and side gates.
- Removable centre cockpit table with folding leaves.
- Spare steering cables.
- Suction cup lifters for floorboards.
- Collapsible boat hook.
- Removable stainless steel deck mounts for spi poles.
- PVC floor cover.
- Half-model of hull mounted in saloon.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Flush mounted pop-up mooring cleats and fairleads by Versari-Delmonte.
- 2 x Cleats and 4 x fairleads on aft deck, 2 x cleats amidship, 2 x cleats and 2 x fairleads on bow.
- CQR anchor on folding Carbon fibre anchor arm, stowed below decks when not in use.
- Recessed Lewmar 3000 hydraulic anchor windlass in bow locker remote hand control
- 100 metres of Lewmar 12mm anchor chain
- Moulded GRP chain box
- Mooring lines.
- 8 x Fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Sprayhood over entrance hatch, stowed flush
- Boom cover
- Non skid canvas floor covers for saloon, galley, nav station and passage floors
- Mesh rope bags for both cockpits
- Custom made covers for: Steering wheels, winches, grinding pedestals, spinnaker poles, jockey poles, cockpit table
- GBC burglar alarm with infrared detector in saloon.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.