The Princess 50 represents the very best in fast flybridge motor yacht design and her low profile an
To motorer / diesel
EUR 275 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 2 709 891)
Very well maintained Princess Flybridge, ready for the 2016 season. She has a charter license though has seen more private use. Just had a polish, and looking superb. Mooring also available in Portals Nous.
Manufacturer Provided Description
A new hull shape combined with an extended waterline enables speed to be maintained comfortably in less than ideal conditions. This is due to the deep V sections forward coupled with a weight distribution system designed to minimise vertical acceleration.
OPTIONAL CREW CABIN
* 1 single berth * Hanging and storage space * Individual berth light * Opening portlights.
Bathroom/WC: Marine WC * Washbasin * Mirror * Shower with pump out.
* Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish * Console area finished
with burr elm * Galley worktop in Avonite * Laid timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and
curtains from co-ordinated range.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
7kW diesel generator
8hp bow thruster
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
Remote control electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm
Dual-station VHF/RT and flybridge intercom
Remote control searchlight
Flybridge refrigerated coolbox
Flybridge sunbed cushions
Saloon/flybridge stereo radio/CD
Cocktail bar with refrigerator
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck and flybridge stairway
Triple-opening stainless-steel framed saloon doors
Cockpit night cover
Hot and cold transom shower
240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Electric flush WCs
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Emergency porthole cover * Emergency tiller * Anchor winch back-up handle * Cockpit cover * Ship’s document case.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.