This lightly used, well maintained British built Broom 39KL was built in 2003, launched 2004. Powered by offshore option of twin Yanmar 250hp engines, this semi displacement boat screams quality and class. Capable of 24 knots she will happily cruise all day at 18 knots in comfort. The classic cherry interior has two spacious cabins; additional sleeping is available in the comfortable saloon.
The current owners are now retiring from boat ownership after many years of fun cruising with family and friends. She has a full service history and many extras. She is perfect for both inland waterways and offshore cruising in style and comfort.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Broom Boats
Designer: Andrew Wolstenholme
LOA: 12.04 m
Bom: 4.0 m
LWL: 10.50 m
Dekklengde: 11.20 m
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1.05 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.06 m
Klarering til bro: 3.26 m
tørrvekt: 10180 kgs
Total Power: 500 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 250 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 250 HP
Marsjfart: 18 knop
Maks Hastighet: 24 knop
Ferskvannstank: (454 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (454 Liter)
Septiktank: (50 Liter)
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall baderom: 2
A very good opportunity to purchase a lightly used example of this popular Broom craft at an attractive price.
Powered by Twin Yanmar 250hp diesel engines with Boat Safety Certificate until May 2021; low hours at only 540. 6 berth accommodation with 2 toilets and 2 showers. Specification includes bow thruster, hydraulic folding arch, snap davits, warm air heating, holding tank, shore power with battery charger and immersion, inverter, Raymarine navigation equipment, second set of hoods and more. This Broom 39 is in excellent condition, she has been owned by her current owner for the past 10 years and cruised on the Thames. The spacious interior provides very comfortable, live-aboard facilities for extensive cruising. The Broom 39 twin engine is a very capable offshore boat.
Fast semi-displacement from the designs of Andrew Wolstenholme with large keel providing excellent handling capabilities and speeds of up to 25 knots.
Built in 2003 but launched and commissioned in 2004 by Broom Boats in Norfolk using heavy, hand laid GRP moulding with white gelcoats, she has American Cherry interior woodwork with a silk finish throughout.
She has substantial transverse and longitudinal stringers incorporated throughout the hull for extra strength. The hull and deck joint was both riveted and bonded.
She has two six cylinder Yanmar 250hp engines driving through reduction gear boxes and straight shafts. She will cruise comfortably at 18 knots with a top speed of around 24 knots.
- Twin Yanmar 250hp diesel engines - 6LPA-DTP
- Low engine hours - 540
- 240v shorepower & lead
- 240v Battery Charger & Attenuator
- Hot water Immersion Heater with calorifier
- 12v distribution panel
- 6 lead acid batteries for domestic supply
- 2 separate engine batteries
- All 240v and 12v circuits protected by circuit breakers
- 2 plug in 12volt charger points.
- Broom fitted 240V inverter
- Radio / Stereo CD system with speakers in cockpit
- Warm air heating system
- Hydraulic radar arch - lowers to 10'8" bridge clearance (clears all Thames Bridges to Folly Bridge, Oxford)
- Raymarine RL70C Radar / Chart Plotter
- Raymarine depth & speed logs
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine GPS + VHF radio
- Voltage meters for starter batteries
- Oil Temp gauges
- Electric Aft and Bow bilge pumps
- Bow thrusters
From bow, electric windlass with deck as well as helm controls, fender baskets built in to rails port & starboard , two hatches and four static vents on fore coach roof. Nice wide side decks with high rails and good grab rails. side access gates each side and aft, and a built step on the port side entry.
From aft - Twin window hatches with sliding (internal) mosquito covers. These window hatches give great Light.
Delta anchor & electric winch. ( approx 15 fathoms)
2 fitted deck plate covers for diesel, 1 for water.
Lifebelt & fenders
Bathing platform & extendable ladder.
Factory fitted snap (folding) davits for dinghy storage and outboard mounting point.
- Comfortable seating for 7 – 8 people plus skipper.
- Front bench backseat alternates to face front or rear.
- Cockpit table
- Teak floor
- Full aft canopy. Spare set of hoods (older hoods for winter).
- Good stowage under all seating
- Stereo speakers & switch for CD/radio player
- Vented GRP cockpit locker for three LPG cylinders with bubble tester.
- American Cherry interior timber with silk finish throughout and cream interior GRP mouldings
- Elegant shaped American Cherry handrail to saloon staircase
- 6 berths in 2 cabins plus large main saloon and split level dinette area to port. Dinette converts to double berth and is in excellent condition
- Galley is to starboard with Avonite galley work surface, fridge, three burner grill / gas oven and hob plus power points.
- Warm air heating throughout boat.
- 2 single berths in forward cabin ('V' configuration) with wardrobe and drawer storage underneath
- 2 heads (1 electric en-suite to aft stateroom), with Almondine Granulan wash basins and shaver points
- 1 double berth stateroom (aft) with 2 x wardrobes, multiple cupboards and drawers
- 2 showers (1 en-suite to aft stateroom)
- 2m tall coat & storage cupboard between aft cabin and saloon
We bought Bellissima directly from Broom in Norfolk in 2008 and she since has been used exclusively on the Thames with the occasional trip to London and the estuary. Our family has grown up now – so it's time to downsize. She has been regularly serviced and has a full history. We hope her new owner will enjoy similar trips to us, but also to use her on longer offshore passages to her full potential!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.