This C&C was purchased and outfitted for cruising with reverse cycle heat & air conditioning, auto-pilot and custom canvas to protect the crew from the sun. The discerning owners wanted a boat that was fast, agile, well balanced, easy to single hand and a lot of fun to sail. In addition it's shallow draft (5'3") meant there were very few places they couldn't explore. Because they prefer to sail rather than motor this boat has very low engine hours.
Equipped with secondary winches and a track on the mast for a spinnaker pole the next owner could expand her sail inventory and win a lot of silver or just enjoy all of the cruising amenities aboard, which include a cool night's sleep.
EXTRA: The owner had a new seal/gasket on the sail drive and the bottom has been painted.
Please click on "Full Specifications" for more information & pictures
Call me on my cell any day including weekends from 9:AM to 10:PM
Please contact Ken Jacks at (410) 269-0939
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hanover Marine
Designer: Tim Jackett
Flaggstat: United States
Kjøl: pære kjøl
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Bom: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 29 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 3 in
Avvik: 9265 lbs
Klarering til bro: 51 ft 0 in
Fri høyde: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 19 HP
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 19 HP
Ferskvannstank: 1 Aluminium (40 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 1 Aluminium (20 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 Plastikk (20 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
- Satin varnished cherry interior finish throughout
- All cabinet and locker doors are ventilated
- Composites used in all non-structural lockers and cabinets for weight savings
- Teak and holly cabin sole
- Beautiful blue upholstery in the saloon
Forward cabin: The 6'10" long V berth has shelves along both hull sides and storage beneath it. There is a hanging locker and a shelving locker located on starboard, with shelf space above. The berth is mounted low so that you don't have to climb up to get into bed.
Head: Located on port just aft off the V berth, there are access doors from the saloon as well as the forward cabin. There is a Granicote countertop with a sink and a manual head.The space is in molded fiberglass for easy wipe down. There is storage below the sink and two cabinets with shelves above the countertop and head. A dressing mirror is on the door to the saloon and an overhead hatch provides ventilation to the space.
Saloon: The folding teak table seats six and can be folded up along the mast when not in use. Facing that are opposing settees, each with storage behind the seat back and with two cherry lockers above.
Nav station: Facing aft, the aft end of the port settee serves as the seat. The cherry nav top has storage beneath it and there is shelf space outboard.
Galley: Located aft on starboard, the galley is U-shaped and cleverly angled to squeeze in more counter space. The Granicote counter tops have cherry hardwood fiddles. The molded sink is oriented on centerline and the 2 burner Force 10 stove and oven is located along the hullsides. Cabinet storage is located above the stove and counters along the hull, with additional storage beneath the sink. The icebox is spacious and well insulated. .
Aft cabin: The head of the 6'10" x 52" double berth is angled to ease access; there is a hanging locker with a shelf above for storage as well sa storage below the berth..
- Granicote solid surface countertops
- Granicote 9" deep molded sink
- Stainless steel H/C pressure water mixer
- Force 10 gimballed 2 burner LPG stove w/oven & broiler
- 11 lb. LPG bottle in dedicated cockpit locker
- Granicote molded stove cover/serving tray
- Propane solenoid and gas fume detector
- 6.5 cu. ft. icebox w/4" of insulation and Granicote top
- Note: Granicote is a product for boats that looks and feels like Corian
- Molded bullnose Granicote countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- Scanvik H/C pressure water mixer w/pull out shower faucet
- Molded fiberglass surfaces for easy wipe down
- Electric shower sump
- Jabsco manual head
- Premium grade marine sanitation hoses
- Y-valve for overboard discharge
- Macerator pump
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Electric Fresh water pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual emergency bilge pump at helm
- H&C pressure water shower in the head & cockpit
Hull and Deck
The composite hull is cored with Core-Cell closed cell polymer foam, which offers good impact and moisture resistance. Unidirectional E-glass and carbon reinforcements are vacuum-bagged with a wet-preg epoxy laminate and then oven post-cured for eight hours, which maximizes the chemical properties of the epoxy. All of this results in a hull that is extremely strong and stiff. The deck is cored with balsa and locally reinforced in high load areas with bi-directional laminate, then also vacuum-bagged with wet-preg epoxy laminate. This makes for an extremely light, extremely strong hull.
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Foredeck anchor locker w/overboard drain
- SS bow and stern rails
- Double black vinyl coated lifelines
- Port, starboard and transom lifeline gates
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Walk-thru transom
- Eliptical, foam cored rudder blade
Sails and Rigging
- Keel stepped black Charleston Spars aluminum double spreader mast
- Black tapered airfoil swept-back double spreaders
- 1x19 wire rigging
- Adjustable backstay 40:1
- Black aluminum boom
- Solid boom vang
- Wichard Gybe-Easy gybe preventer
- Single line slab reefing (2 reefs)
- Harken MK III roller furler on headstay
- Spinnaker track on mast
- Long Harken Genoa tracks with tackle for adjusting cars from the cockpit
- Harken mainsheet traveller and car in cockpit in front of wheel
- All lines led aft to cockpit through Harken blocks
- Spinlock line clutches
- Two Harken 2 speed 32ST cabin top winches pt & stbd w/ 4 line clutches each
- Two Harken 2 speed 44ST primary winches on pt & stbd coamings
- Two Harken 2 speed 42ST secondary winches on pt & stbd coamings
- 2 winch handles
- 135% genoa purchased from Chesapeake Sailmakers in 2012
- Original (2003) full batten mainsail with 2 reefs washed & serviced by Chesapeake Sailmakers in 2012 (report available on request)
- Stack Pack purchased from Chesapeake Sailmakers 2012
- PHRF rating- 108
- Sail area to displacement ratio of 23.4
- Sail area= 562.3 sq. ft.
- I= 46'
- J= 13'
- P= 46' 6"
- E= 13'
Engine and Machinery
- Volvo MD2020 saildrive - 400 engine hours
- Saildrive gasket/seal just replaced
- Single lever engine control - lever can be removed
- 2 blade folding prop
- Racor fuel filter
- Aluminum fuel tank w/mechanical fuel gauge
- Electric fuel gauge at nav station
- Edson steering pedestal
- Edson 48" stainless steel wheel
- Sunto 4" steering compass
Electrical and Electronic
- 30A shore power connection and 50' cord
- Cruiseaire 12,000 BTU reverse cycle AC/heat
- 120V electrical distribution panel
- 120V receptacles throughout w/GFCI protection
- 12v distribution panel
- Two Group 24 batteries
- 30A battery charger
- 12v receptacle at nav station
- Battery selector switch
- Red courtesy lights in saloon with switch at companionway
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- Raymarine TriData ST60 speed & depth
- Raymarine 4000 wheel pilot
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio w/DSC & RAM cockpit mic.
- Sony CD/AM/FM/stereo with speakers in cockpit & saloon
- Stainless steel swim ladder on stern platform
- Masthead windex
- Cockpit bimini - white Sunbrella
- Black stack-pack lazyjacks & mainsail cover- Sunbrella
- Pedestal cover- white Sunbrella
- Custom dodger with side hand rails - no sides or center (see photos)
- 30# plow anchor with chain lead and rope rode
- 2 solar exhaust vent fans
- Screens for hatches
- Emergency tiller
- 4 lifejackets
- Weems & Plath matching clock & barometer
- Misc. dock lines & fenders
Owner’s personal effects and any items not detailed in this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.