2003 Nautique Sport 216 Limited
NOK 161 538
Gig Harbor, WA
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 19 950 (NOK 161 538)
To ski or to ride. The choice is yours, and behind the Sport Nautique 216 Limited Edition, you can enjoy both water sports at a high level. The open bow is a family boat that combines direct-drive performance with over 21 feet of plush seating, legroom, and storage. The rear trunk is large enough to hold a 70-inch slalom ski and is accessible right from the boarding platform. For those families with kids who are into wakeboarding, extra 400 pounds of ballast, also standard with a PCM 5.7 Liter V-8 330hp engine.
Gig Harbor Yachts is one of the Northwest's leading yacht brokerages. Established in 1968, our boating neighbors rely on us to provide honest and true information. Whether you are searching for a small cruiser, sailboat or yacht our brokers and support team are here to assist you.
Please contact Michael Johnston at 253-857-6060
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Bom: 7 ft 7 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 0 in
Ballast: 400 lbs
tørrvekt: 2990 lbs
Total Power: 330 HP
Motormodell: Excalibur 5.7 Liter MPI
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 330 HP
Maks Hastighet: 45 knop
Drivstoffstank: (30 Gallons (US))
- With room for ten, the 2003 Sport 216 comes with a wide walk-through and massive in-floor trunk for boards, skis and all the other gear. A three-piece stern seat with removable center seat makes it comfortable for more friends in the bow and easy to clean.
- Expanded platform at the back of the boat makes for easier access to get into your ski or board, also a hot water heater and shower. The new platform is roughly 30 percent larger than in the 2002 series. The latest additions to the Sport Nautique 216 will drastically improve both your playing time behind the boat and your down time in the boat.
- One of the few boats that can accommodate advanced skiing and riding levels.
- The tracking represents inboard performance at its finest.
- Cold drinks/snacks are within easy reach of everyone in the removable 19-quart floor cooler.
- The open bow features storage, directional speakers, cup holders, grab rails and 12-volt plugs.
- Limited Package comes standard with keyless ignition, Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote and the power of the PCM Excalibur 5.7 liter engine.
- The TSC2 hull produces a wake that pleases the most demanding pros with butter-soft wakes, smooth pull, power out of the hole shot and nonexistent spray.
- For those who live to ride, equipped with Correct Craft's factory-installed ballast tanks and the patented Flight Control Tower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.