Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 74 ft 11 in
Bom: 18 ft 9 in
Dekklengde: 73 ft 11 in
tørrvekt: 110250 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MAN D2840 LE403 1050 HP
Ferskvannstank: (305 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (1280 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 10
Antall toalett: 5
Antall sitteplasser: 12
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
20hp bow thruster
Dual station colour radar, chartplotter, GPS
Dual station VHF with DSC
Telescopic passerelle with remote control
Flybridge tender/wetbike crane (also spans transom platform)
Stern garage with electrically operated door
Stern rope mooring winches
Reversible anchor winch
Remote control searchlight
22.5kW diesel generator
Air conditioning (97000 btu) with digital controls in all cabins
Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system
Galley, saloon and flybridge refrigerators
Deep freeze and icemaker
Utility room with washing machine/dryer and storage
Vacuum WC system with holding tank
Electrically opening doors to both side decks
Fully fitted crew cabin
Teak side and cockpit decks
AFT COCKPIT DECK
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seating * Deck lighting * Cockpit cover * Sternline docking winches port
and starboard * Stainless-steel handrails * Telescopic remote control passerelle (3.5m) * Speakers from saloon CD/stereo
system * Transom bathing platform with dinghy/wetbike storage facilities and foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold
shower, teak sole and deck light * Transom garage with electro-hydraulic lift to door (also access from hatch in cockpit
seat) * Door leading to crew cabin, utility area and engine room area from side deck.FLYBRIDGE
* Helm position featuring hydraulically raised instrument console with repeat engine instrumentation * Power-assisted
hydraulic steering * Adjustable steering wheel * Electronic engine controls * Rudder position indicator * Bow thruster
controls * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * VHF R/T with DSC * Repeat autopilot controls * Furuno
1943 colour radar and chartplotter/GPS repeater with full control facilities * Echo sounder and log * Electronic compass
* Searchlight remote control * Horn * Intercom * Bilge pump visual and audible warning indicators
* Large U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 2 seater sofa * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/Radio/DVD linked to
hi-fi surround-sound system * Exterior speakers with interchange switch * Bar unit with refrigerator, icemaker and bottle
and glass storage * All windows are toughened safety glass * Curtains or blinds to all windows * Overhead downlighters
and pelmet lights * Stainless-steel framed aft cockpit door and electro-hydraulic drop window to cockpit area * Air
conditioning outlets * 220v power points.
Dining area:- Either with U-shaped sofa and table, or with separate dining table and 8 chairs and sideboard storage unit.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread and drawers below * Walk in wardrobe with additional storage * Opening
portholes * Mirror * Dressing table with stool * TV/DVD * Stereo CD/Radio * Bedside cabinets * Chest of drawersFORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Twin wardrobes with shelves * Under-bed drawers * Mirror * Downlighters,
concealed lights and reading lights * 2 x 240v power points * Opening portholes * Intercom systemPORT AND STARBOARD GUEST CABINS
* 2 single beds with quilted bedspreads * Large wardrobe with shelves * High-level lockers * Bedside table with storage
* Storage under berths * Downlighters and reading lights * 2 opening portholes * 240v power point * Intercom system
* Fire extinguisher * Air conditioning outlet.AFT GUEST CABIN/CREW CABIN
* Access via stairway from cockpit or from transom hatch via utility room * 2 single berths with quilted bedspreads
* Hanging and storage lockers
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting and windlass operation (105AH each) * 4 x heavy-duty auxiliary
batteries (200AH each) * Engine alternators charge via diode system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries
* 80-amp 24v float battery charger plus 2 x 60-amp 24v float load supply units – charger connected to both battery
banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits
* 24-12v dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 22.5kW diesel generator in own soundproof shield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust
* Automatic fire extinguisher situated by generator linked to main fire extinguisher system * 2 x 50-amp shore support
inlets * Generator/shore support change-over switches * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip, circuit
breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom (2), port and starboard cabins, galley (2 double), saloon
area (2), dining area, forward stateroom (2), crew cabin and utility room.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Halogen/ceramic 4-ring hob * Extractor fan * Combination microwave/conventional
oven with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sinks with mixer tap * Full height refrigerator with door and drawers, separate
drawer style deep freeze * Dishwasher * Trash compactor * Overhead and concealed lighting * 2 double 240v power
points * Drawers and storage cupboards * Fire extinguisher * Laid timber floor * Air conditioning outlet * Sliding bar
aperture to saloon * Electrically operated door to side deck.
* Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space with warning system at both helm
positions and incorporating engine air vent closure system * Hand-operated fire extinguishers in owner’s stateroom,
forward guest cabin, port and starboard cabins, galley, utility room, lower helm position and crew cabin * Separate
automatic fire extinguisher fitted in electrical space.
* 6 x automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override in accommodation area (2), engine room (2) and lazarette (2)
* Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at lower helm and warning light with audible alarm at flybridge
helm * Manually operated high-capacity pump with valve system and additional suction points in lazarette, engine room
and other accommodation areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Soundproofed engine room * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay * Water-cooled
exhaust silencers * Raw water flow failure light and audible alarm at the flybridge and lower helm stations * Solid
engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads also
integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguishers with manual override and warning system at
both helm positions * Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual back-up system * Engine room lighting * Engine room
access located from the side deck under the flybridge stairs * Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 5-bladed
propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear,
engines, fuel tanks, filters etc all electrically bonded * Power-assisted hydraulic steering system * Electronic engine and
gear shift controls * 20hp electric bow thruster with dual-station controls (with 2 additional 130AH batteries linked to
engine start batteries) * Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
HULL, DECK AND SUPERSTRUCTURE
* Modified deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency
and reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound
matt and isopthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat
* GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation
* Moulded non-slip surfaces to flybridge * Side decks with bulwarks and freeing ports * Teak-laid foredeck, side decks
and cockpit * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Stemhead roller with automatic
anchor launch and retrieve * Bow rope stowage locker * Freshwater deck/anchor wash (with both foredeck and
transom outlets) * Coachroof sunbed recess with cushions * Stainless-steel bow, stern, transom and spring cleats
(2 pairs) * Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails * Forward coachroof handrails * Canopy handrails * White PVC high
impact rubbing band with stainless steel insert * Full set IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Twin-beam search
light with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer/foghorn * Fuel and water fillers * Twin stern
rope docking electric winches * Locker housing 240v shore support inlet and shoreline * Transom deckwash point
* Telephone connection point * Remote control 3.5m telescopic passerelle with lights and folding handrail * Flybridge
davit crane (365kg) * 40kg Delta anchor with 90m of chain * Coachroof fender lockers (8 fenders) * Liferaft locker
* Teak-laid sidedecks, foredeck and aft deck * Stern docking lights.
Fuel and Water Systems
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 1280 gallons (5819 litres) capacity
* Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water separators and change-over
valves, water sensors connected to warning system at both helm positions * Remote-operated fuel cocks * Fuel
gauges at lower helm position.
* Water tanks totalling 275 gallons (1250 litres) with 45 gallons (205 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engines
and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck fillers port and starboard * Pressurised freshwater WC system (with water-saving vacuum-flush system linked to 150 gallons (682 litres) holding tank * Holding tank dock side and overboard discharge with low-noise electric pump and with manual back-up system * Holding tank level gauge on main switch panel.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
15hp bow thruster (hydraulic option for bow thruster, stern thruster and windlass also available).
Dual station colour radar, chartplotter, GPS.
Dual station VHF with DSC.
Telescopic passerelle with remote control.
Flybridge tender/wetbike crane (also spans transom platform).
Stern garage with electrically operated door.
Stern rope mooring winches.
Reversible anchor winch.
Remote control searchlight.
22.5kW diesel generator.
Air conditioning (101,000 btu) with digital controls in all cabins.
Saloon plasma screen TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system.
Galley, saloon and flybridge refrigerators.
Deep freeze and icemaker.
Utility room with washing machine/dryer and storage.
Vacuum WC system with holding tank.
Opening doors to both side decks.
Fully fitted crew cabin.
Teak side and cockpit decks.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 25-28 knots
2 x MAN D2842 LE406 (2 x 1200hp) Speed range: 28-31 knots
2 x MAN D2842 LE404 (2 x 1300hp) Speed range: 29-33 knots
2 x MTU 12V 2000 M91 (2 x 1520hp) Speed range: 31-35 knots