Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Meant To Be
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 36 ft 4 in
Bom: 12 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 1 in
Avvik: 19500 lbs
Total Power: 750 HP
Motormodell: 6.0 MPI FWC
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 375 HP
Motormodell: 6.0 MPI FWC
Engine Power: 375 HP
Ferskvannstank: (75 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (125 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (25 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Carver Mariner 36 - Walk Through
Access to Meant to Be is from the swim platform, through the transom door and onto the large aft cockpit. The cockpit features a custom canvas enclosure with access up to the fly bridge and down into the main cabin. Up the port side or starboard side molded stairs, the fly bridge is very spacious with room for 8-10 people and is well laid out for entertaining and cruising. Down three steps from the cockpit is the salon set up with a port side settee, starboard side dinette and mid cabin galley. Forward is the master stateroom and dual accessible head. Improvements through out include new interior / exterior carpeting, custom blinds, upgraded large gas grill, and galley appliances to name a few.
Carver Mariner 36 - Cockpit
The cockpit is fully enclosed with a custom bimini with isinglass sides and rear panels. There are molded stairs up to the fly bridge on both the port and starboard sides. Three floor hatches make ease of access for engine maintenance. Added features include recess lighting, carpeting and large Magma Marine Grill with cover built into the custom cockpit cover.
Carver Mariner 36 - Fly Bridge / Deck
Up the port or starboard molded steps is access the fly bridge. The fly bridge features seating for 10 with port and starboard lounges, large rear bench seat, helm chair and adjacent companion chair. All seats have custom covers with storage under the lounges and aft bench seat. The helm and companion seats are fitted on swivel pedestals. Behind the helm seat is a pass through hatch to the galley.
The helm area features forward and side instrument panels and controls for ease of viewing and ease of access. The companion area to port includes the wet bar and sink, and Isotherm refrigerator / freezer
Added features include wrap around windshield, recessed courtesy lighting, and access to the forward deck through the side canvas/isinglass doors to port and starboard.
Deck features include anchor windless with foot controls, dual fender rack to port & starboard, double wide lounge with cover that converts to a sunbed and stainless steel bow rail and stanchions.
Carver Mariner 36 - Salon
Opening the tinted glass sliding entrance door and down four steps is the main salon area. To port is an L-shaped settee with under storage that also converts to a double berth. Cherry wood double storage cabinets are located to aft and a single locker to forward. Beneath the settee is central vacuum system and one of the two AC units.
To starboard is the U-shaped dinette with room for four. This also converts to a double berth. Custom storage has been added under the dinette. Recess lighting is located overhead with stereo speakers mounted on port and starboard bulkheads.
Located central to the salon are floor panels that access:
- Black water holding tank
- Raw water pump and strainer for the AC system
- Fresh water pump
- Shower sump and plumbing hoses
Upgrades to the salon include:
- Matching window bolsters
- Custom beveled mirrors
- Salon carpeting
- Custom wood horizontal blinds
A unique feature within the salon is the access to the engine room under the stairs to the cockpit. Electrically controlled using a switch in the galley, the steps to/from the cockpit raise to allow access to the engine room from the salon.
Carver Mariner 36 - Galley
Forward of the dinette and at mid-cabin is the galley. The galley features cherry wood cabinetry (6 cabinets / 2 drawers), Corian counter tops, wood sole flooring, and recessed overhead and portal lighting.
Galley appliances include:
- Kenmore Convection / Microwave Oven
- Seaward Princes double burner cook top
- Black & Decker built-in coffee maker
- Nova Kool refrigerator / freezer with added under storage
- Stainless steel sink with water filter and portal
Additional galley features include:
- In-cabinet Panasonic TV
- Wall mounted Clarion multifunction stereo system
- Wall mounted DVD player
The ceiling mounted hatch allows pass through access to the fly bridge.
Carver Mariner 36 - Master Stateroom
The Master Stateroom is located forward of the salon and galley. It features a centerline queen berth with easy access on both sides via carpeted steps and under storage (2 drawers and 2 cabinets). The Stateroom features beautiful wood accents and trim, recessed lighting, reading lights, overhead hatch with screen, hanging lockers to port (1) and starboard (2) and four portals for light and ventilation.
The second of the two AC units is located under the queen berth.
A 13" flat screen TV is mounted on the aft port side bulkhead.
Carver Mariner 36 - Head
The spacious head has dual access through the master stateroom and / or the salon.
Features of the main head include:
- Full stand up shower with bench seat and bi-fold doors
- Vacu flush pedestal head
- Recessed lighting
- Double wood cabinets down, mirror cabinets up
- Ceramic sink and counter top
- Portal light with screen
- Holding tank gauge / monitor
- Convenience outlets
- Exhaust fan and A/C
Carver Mariner 36 - Electronics
Fly Bridge instrumentation and controls (forward of Helm seat):
- Instrumentation gauges (Tach, Hours, Oil Pressure, Coolant Temp, Voltage)
- Dual fuel gauges
- Rudder indicator
- Tilt steering wheel
- Dual engine controls (throttle, gears)
- NavNet C-Map GPS / Plotter
- Standard Horizon DS 150 Digital Depth
Fly Bridge instrumentation and controls(to the side of the Helm seat):
- ICOM IC-M502 VHF Radio
- Furuno DGPS GP-37 GPS
- DC breaker for helm electronics
- Rocker switches
- Clarion Stereo
- 12V adapter
- Remote engine room fire suppression controls / indicator
Entertainment equipment include:
- Clarion XMD3 Multifunction Stereo and speakers - Salon
- Clarion Stereo remote controls and speakers - Fly Bridge
- Panasonic 20? LCD TV ? Salon
- Flat screen TV - Stateroom
Carver Mariner 36 - Mechanical
Meant To Be is powered by twin FWC Captain's Choice Crusaders 6.0 MPI 375hp engines. Access to the engine room is through the salon via the electrical actuated raised stairs and through the cockpit floor hatches (3).
Additional features include:
- Engine Oil change system
- Two 125-gal Aluminum fuel tanks with crossover system
- Stainless steel trim tabs
- Hydraulic steering
- Dripless shafts
- Temp & oil pressure alarms
- Automatic fire suppression system
Other mechanical systems include:
- Marine air reverse cycle A/C systems
- 16,000 BTU system in salon
- 12,000 BTU system in the stateroom
- Maxwell 800 Windlass with 35# anchor with rode
- Jabsco spot light
Carver Mariner 36 - Electrical
The electrical systems and components of the Carver Mariner include:
- Kohler 7.3 KW Generator (159hrs) with sound shield and starter battery
- (2) 30 AMP shore power cables (50ft)
- (2) Battery Chargers - 60 AMP & 20 AMP
- AC/DC distribution panel with breaks (in Galley)
- (2) Dedicated 31 Series 650 AMP starter batteries (engines)
- (1) House battery
- (1) Generator starter battery
- GFCI outlets
- Battery master disconnect switches
- (3) hi-water bilge alarms
- (2) 21-V bilge blowers
- (4) 1500 gph bildge pumps (3-automatic/manual & 1- automatic)
(2) CO detectors
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.