2004 West Bay Sonship
NOK 7 271 242
Cruising Mexico, CA
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Cruising Mexico, CA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 890 000 (NOK 7 271 242)
Latest model West Bay 58 Pilothouse on the market. Factory hardtop on flybridge. Beautiful Cherry woodwork interior. Upgraded Detroit Series 60 power. New Listing with additional photos pending. Please contact owner's agent for additional details.
Please contact Owner's Agent Michael S. Hallmark at 619-246-6676 for additional information. Email email@example.com
Please contact MICHAEL S. HALLMARK at 619-246-6676
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 63 ft 6 in
Bom: 17 ft 0 in
Dekklengde: 58 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 67000 lbs
Motormerke: Detroit Diesel
Motormodell: Series 60
Motormerke: Detroit Diesel
Motormodell: Series 60
Ferskvannstank: (260 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (1000 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (90 Gallons (US))
Upgrades/Notes From Owner
- Here's a list of significant items added after 2011:
- 1) 2011 Electroguard system, model 710-2S, never "Zincs" again. Westbay Sonship installed.
- 2)Two "Grand Mariner" freezer/frigerators. One in the Lazarette (freezer and one on the flybridge (refrigerator/freezer) with cushion.
- 3) Miele dishwasher.
- 4) Aftcockpit remote control for AP-20 Autopilot with KVH gyro-compass.
- 5)Sealed Navnet 2 unit with chart-chip in aftcockpit (interconnected).
- 6) new flat outside lights
- 7) spice rack
- 8) custom functional (!) table in saloon
- 8) laminate floor throughout upstairs
- 9) knife holder
- 10) Burnewiin fishing setup with table
- 11) dinghy special anchoring system with anchor and 30 feet of SS chain
- 12) Second Fortress anchor (FX-55) with chain and 300ft rode).
- 13) triple diesel filtering system, first filter: centrifugal RCI filter
- 14) full aftcockpit cloth enclosure (for wind protection).
- 15) second Miele BBQ unit.
- 16) 3 new smart TVs with new KVH Satelite dome (boxes disconnected).
- 17) new stronger US-watermaker feedpump and bait tank set up with circulating pump.
- These other significant items were added around 2016:
- 1) stbd :Sonship Yachtomatic system replaced with "Charles50 Isoboost:with almost 100 feet of extendable electric cord (Glendining).
- 2) new Whirlpool frig, bolted down
- 3) 3 new chargers: Magnum MS series inverter /charger with new house battery (12V) bank, 1900 Amp/hr, from Canadian Energy (Vancouver, Canada). 2 new Newmar chargers: PT-80 (12V) and PT-24-454 (24V) with new "AGM" batteries.
- 4) new "4D" generator starter battery.
- 5) new Mach-5 domestic water pump
- 6) new U-line icemaker
- 7) new "WiFi" (Kiawah Internet) system with "bullet" and new router and outside antenna.
- 8) new Denon digital receiver with new MX-450 controls (3).
- 9) 3 new Furuno flatscreens with "Navnet 2 remote control" (all interconnected), new computer for Nobeltech-Trident system, new charts and chips.
- 10) new 2 Elbex cameras.
- 11) "Fiddle" ss cooktop system
- 12) Lifesling
- 13) new anchorlocker up/down control.
- 14) second set windshield sun-protector
- 15) new PSS/PYI shaft seals with 2 sets of spares
- Factory fiberglass Hardtop with Barrett's enclosure
- Upgraded aft salon doors to polished stainless steel
- Pre-plumbed for cockpit sink
- Swing out engine control station on aft deck portside.
- Aft deck electric BBQ
- 40 gallon gasoline storage tank with 12V pump station in Fiberglass transom locker
- Fender storage in fiberglass transom locker
- Stainless steel stern tie/towing bits w/stainless steel haws holes located at port and
- Five removable stainless steel handrails on swim grid
- Pre-wired for freezer in lazzarette
- Sealand 500 gallon per day water maker with freshwater flush and remote panel and pilothouse
- additional 100 feet of 3/8 high test galvanized anchor chain for a total of 400 feet
- Anchor rode marked at 50 foot intervals
- Partition chain locker for additional storage
- Wesmar RS600 stabilizers with electric Gyro and 6 Sq Ft fins
- 10 inch Wesmarr duo prop bow and stern thruster w/additional pump for full power
- Trolling Valves
- Espar diesel forced air furnace
- Workbench with vice in engine room
- $30,000 entertainment packaged with 42 inch TV
- Woodwork upgraded to American cherry
- Phantom rules screens on salon and pilothouse the doors
- Stainless steel appliances
- Security alarm system with remote controls
- 2 West Bay style command bridge helm seats
- 120 V, 750 W heaters with fans in pilothouse, master and VIP suite
- 5 Blade Nybral
- Fresh water washdown
- 12 V flood lights on arch
- 3500Lb hydraulic winch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.