2004 X-Treme 37
NOK 1 356 605
at request, Nederland
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- at request, Nederland
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 142 500 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 1 356 605)
Hull all carbon, foam core by SP systems, gelcoat topsides, epoxy below waterline. All sails have been checked repaired and are being stored in air conditioned facilities.
LOCATION AT REQUEST!
MOre information www.bachyachting.nl!
Please contact at +31 (0)320 746046
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Reichel Pugh
LOA: 11.28 m
Max Draft: 2,64
- Bunks: 4x tilting solid. Aft 2 can move forward as backrest when day sailing.
- Fitted flush toilet
- Soft fitted 8 compartment clothing locker
- Removable carbon sink
- 1 Gimballed gas burner
Full set of B&G race instrumentation including 4 20:20 displays There is a new tiller autopilot
- Lewmar winches (6) and hatches (3)
- Harken blocks and tracks
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Under-deck mainsheet, backstay and main traveller
- 2 separate battery systems
- 5x interior lights
- 3x nav lights
- Steaming light
- Dual battery switch
- Main distribution panel
- Mast / boom & spinnaker pole Southern Spars all carbon
- Mast with 2 sets carbon swept back spreaders
- Backstay, no runners
- All disconnected rod rigging
- Tuff luff on forestay.
- Running rigging supplied to the highest racing quality
All sails have been checked repaired and are being stored in air conditioned facilities
- New (less than 1 weeks usage) North 3DL main sail
- New (less than 2 weeks usage) North 3DL Number 1 genoa sail
- New (less than 1 weeks usage) North 3DL Number 3 genoa sail
- Fairly new (about 3 weeks racing) North 3DL Number 2 genoa sail
- 3 asymmetric spinnakers
- 2 symmetric spinnakers
- A code zero sail
- A carbon panelled offshore mainsails
- A set of Dacron delivery sails
Gori racing propeller High-tensile steel foil with lead bulb. Epoxy coated. Rudder: All carbon foil, stock and tiller with self-aligning bearing. Epoxy coated.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.