Designed by Groupe Finot, the Moorings 32.2 is a sophisticated, comfortable cruiser incorporating good overall performance with spacious living accommodations, featuring 2 double cabins and a toilet with a stall shower. The designers focused on maximizing headroom, volume, light and ventilation. A wonderful, large cockpit offers an innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway and giving a true big boat feel. The 32.2 has a long list of standard equipment that gives it incredible value. This model is available for purchase through our Advantage Yacht Ownership Program in Tortola.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Bom: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 29 ft 2 in
tørrvekt: 8448 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 20 HP
Ferskvannstank: (42 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (17 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 1
- Rigging grounding system.
- 12-volt electric panel - 10 circuits.
- (1) house battery with battery switches.
- (1) engine start battery.
- 20 amp battery charger.
- Electric refrigeration unit.
- (5) 110 volt outlets.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Color chart plotter navigation system including GPS.
- Stereo radio/CD player, two below-deck speakers and two cockpit speakers.
- VHF with antenna.
- Sailing instruments include depth sounder, speed and distance log.
- Each stateroom is served with a variable-speed fan. Two fans are fitted in the saloon.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- Each cabin as well as the galley has a shore power plug outlet.
- 110V shore power cord.
- Rectangular stainless steel sink.
- Laminate countertop.
- Mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water.
- 6 gal water heater 110v.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Stowage lockers.
- 2-Burner stove/oven.
- Trash can.
- (1) Lewmar opening porthole with curtain.
- (1) overhead light.
- 12-volt refrigerator.
- Yanmar 3YM-20 20 HP naturally aspirated diesel engine.
- 17 gal fuel tank.
- Fuel gauge.
- Engine mounts incorporated in hull liner.
- Engine control lever in cockpit.
- Shaft protected by fiberglass molded skeg.
- 2-blade fixed propeller.
- Engine compartment with eggshell foam insulation.
Running Rigging and Sails
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Anodized aluminum mast stepped on deck.
- (1) set of aft-swept spreaders.
- Anodized aluminum boom.
- Mast step fitting with articulated
- (2) Genoa sheet tracks on sidedecks
with adjustable genoa cars.
- (2) genoa sheet turning blocks.
- (2) Lewmar 30 CSTO genoa sheet winches.
- (1) Lewmar 30 CSTO maneuvering winch.
- (1) Spinlock double stoppers.
- Mainsheet traveller on coachroof.
- Genoa halyard.
- Mainsail halyard.
- (2) Continuous reefing lines led to
- Mainsail outhaul.
- Genoa sheets.
- Genoa furling line led to the cockpit.
- Semi-full battened mainsail.
- Furling genoa with control line led to cockpit - UV protection - 116%.
- Moorings SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.