Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Que Loco 2
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Bom: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 37 ft 9 in
Fri høyde: 6 ft 8 in
tørrvekt: 21572 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Motormodell: First 44.7
Engine Power: 54 HP
Ferskvannstank: (105 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (52 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (23 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 2
Welcome to Que Loco 2!
She Sleeps 6 owners and guests in three cabins. Master stateroom forward with a large double berth, a bench seat, a hanging locker and ample storage spaces with a private head and bathroom. Two guest cabins aft featuring a double berth, hanging lockers all close to the central head and bathroom. Wood and upholstery in light oak colors , spotlights integrated in the deck liner.
The main salon bench seat can be moved under the table to enable the passage of sail bags and gear as far forward as the cabin. An abundance of storage areas, and a functional chart table with all its lockers and shelving make passage making comfortable.
Excellent ventilation throughout boat with overhead hatches and many opening ports.
- Headroom: 1.96 m.
- 1 size 4 hinged porthole with blind on side of coachroof.
- Laminated white worktop.
- High moulded wood fiddle around the worktop to prevent objects from falling.
- Double sink with mixer tap.
- Seawater foot pump or refrigerated cabinet drain by three-way sluice.
- Polyester 110 L insulated refrigerated cabinet, which opens from the top.
- Wastebin on door under worktop.
- Cabinet with storage shelves under worktop.
- Gimballed 2 ring stove with oven/grill.
- S/S stove protection bar/dishcloth rail.
- Bottle storage.
- Lateral storage spaces with doors along the hull above the worktop. One of these storage spaces can take a microwave (electric socket accessible) and a S/S paper towel holder.
- Crumb collector in flooring.
- The Sail Drive diesel engine is mounted in a ventilated and soundproof compartment, on a frame that is structurally part of the hull It was chosen following B?n?teau specification requirements (reliability, low vibration, reduced emission of harmful gases, compactness).
- It is equipped with sea water filters.
- The propeller (Volvo) is foldable (duckbeak) to reduce underwater resistance and thus improve boat performance. Its size is related to its horse power.
- The starter and control panel is located outside near the wheel.
- The Spinlock Flush Racing engine control lever is built-in to the sides of the cockpit.
- The rotomoulded diesel fuel tank, located under the portside stern berth, has a 200 L capacity and is equipped with an electric gauge, a primary filter and
a remote stop valve. Its aluminium filler hole is located on deck to the rear of the cockpit.
- A 12 V - 110 A battery is specifically for the use of starting the engine.
- This version of the accommodation plan has 3 cabins (1 to the bow and two aft) and 2 heads.
- It facilitates movement from one part of the boat to another, has great storage capacity and comfort and a sober atmosphere.
- The woodwork is in pear-tree coloured Mukali wood with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- The light colour of the woodwork gives a greater feeling of space.
- Storage: There are several storage spaces making life easier aboard. They are equipped with ventilation systems. (Some of the storage lockers are "removable" to help
lighten the boat, which is necessary for regattas).
- The locker catches are of the spring-loaded type.
- Doors and door frames: Communicating door frames in moulded wood are very
wide, allowing ease of movement throughout the boat.
- The doors are locked by lever type spring locks, with independent locking device.
- Flooring and leather work:
- The cabin mattresses have removable covers (standard
- version: ecru and blue spots) and the standard saloon cushions covered in undyed leather (Fiesta one foam) are easy to look after and resistant.
- The floorboards are made of varnished hydropont (marine quality) with a thin black line. They have an excellent finish, and are silent, easy to maintain, strong
- The hull is made of solid GRP laminate. Hull capping and occasional reinforced areas (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line), strengthen the overall structure.
- The hull is optimally protected from osmosis phenomena, thanks to the application of vinylester resin precoating.
- A structural solid laminate inner structural grid is achieved through the use of biaxial and unidirectional material. It is glued to the hull and randomly laminated.
Its structural function is important, since it makes it possible to pick out all the pressure and stress points (chain plate, shroud, keel, and rudder tie rods, etc.) guaranteeing even distribution and less strain on the hull. It also ensures a good finish to the bilges and simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- The structural bulkheads made of marine plywood are sealed to the hull for extra rigidity.
- The hull is white or grey in colour, with grey livery.
- The deck is built in sandwich (fibreglass/balsa/GRP) for an optimal rigidity-lightness ratio.
- There are solid laminate reinforcement areas under the deck gear (winches, tracks, chain plates, cleats).
- All the working and movement areas on the deck have been given a non-skid gel coat pattern.
- The whole of the deck has been given a solid laminate inner lining, including the structural beams, which are sealed to the deck to give a perfect finish (integrated
lighting, finish, access to deck gear fitting screws, etc.)
Deck Gear and Structures
Stainless steel stemhead fitting with Profurl Roller Furling
Self-bailing anchor locker
Leroy Sumner electrical windlass
Stainless steel bow pulpit with navigation lights
Teak toe rail along the hull-deck junction
(8) aluminum mooring cleats
Stainless steel stanchions with semi-recessed bases
Double set of stainless lifelines w/gates
(1) Lewmar Racing mainsheet traveller track with ball-bearing car adjustable under tension
(2) Lewmar Racing genoa sheet tracks adjustable under tension
Antal Mainsail tackle with ball-bearing blocks
(2) Harken ST 48 Cabintop Winches
(2) Harken ST 64 Primary Winches
(2) Harken ST44 Main Sheet Winches
Spinlock XT deck stoppers
Wichard foldaway padeyes for spinnaker blocks
(2) semi-recessed shroud chainplates
Stainless wheel with elkhide wrap
Teak helmsman seat
Teak-slatted cockpit seats
(3) storage lockers
Locker for propane bottles
Liferaft compartment below helm seat (No liferaft included)
Stainless steel aft pulpit with aft pulpit opening lifelines and horseshoe buoy holder
Stern light on pulpit
Flagpole and holder
Teak-slatted bathing platform
Removable stainless steel bathing ladder
2 spreader Aluminum Mast
- The cockpit is laid out in such a way that navigation and manoeuvring are easier: lots of storage space, sheets and
halyards led back to the cockpit, etc.
- The cockpit has 5 storage lockers: (the locker lids are made using injection techniques which gives them a perfect finish).
- 2 extra deep stern lockers providing ample storage space.
- 2 easy to access lateral lockers under the cockpit seats.
- 1 storage box capable of holding two large capacity gas bottles.
- There is a specific storage location, which is easy to get at, specially designed for the life raft (under the removable helmsman's seat).
- The cockpit seats are covered in teak and the sides forming the back are reclining for extra comfort.
- They are divided to provide the helmsman with better seating space (lined with teak). The seats are edged with
"drainage grooves" for good water evacuation.
- The cockpit is self-draining.
Hull designed by Farr Yacht Design in the pedigree of its sisterboats: First 36.7 , 40.7 and 47.7.
- POWER SUPPLY -
- The 12 V electric circuit is supplied by two 140 A lights and service batteries.
- The battery isolation switches (+/-), located in the aft cabin, protect the circuit.
- A voltmeter and ammeter enable good management of the battery installation.
- ELECTRICAL NETWORK -
- Specific beams are inlaid in the deck to supply the integrated lighting in the deckhead as well as various electrical appliances (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, etc.).
- Pre-cabled sheaths are pre-positioned to make it easier to install options.
- BATTERIES CHARGING -
- By alternator (power depending on engine specifications) attached to the engine.
- 220 V shore power supply (protected by a circuit breaker).
- ELECTRIC PANEL -
- A 12 V backlit electric panel, 16 functions (with labels and identification) is located above the chart table.
- A cigarette lighter socket is located on the panel.
- The electric panel provides power consumption information: the capacity of the various tanks can be visualised with a water gauge using a selector knob.
- LIGHTING AND SOCKETS -
- 21 halogen lights (reading spotlights) diffuse light for greater comfort inside.
- 5 power outlets have been installed (in the cabins, galley and above the chart table).
- Navigation lights:
- Navigation lights.
- Anchor light.
- Steaming light.
Profurl Roller Furler
Mast step fitting with Lewmar blocks
Stainless standing rigging
Navtech Backstay Adjuster
Soild Boom Vang
Antal Main System
Equipped with Popular Electronics package including:
Raymarine St 60 Tridata (Speed-Depth) 2015
Raymarine ST60 Wind 2015
Raymarine ST60 Graph 2015
Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot 2015
Raymarine E-125 Series Hybrid Touch Screen 2015
Raymarine Radar 2015
3 displays on Mast
Icom M-422 DSC VHF Radio
Ram Mic for Cockpit
Jensen Stereo w/Speakers
Sail Inventory Details
"QUE LOCO 2" comes equipped with a generous assortment of UK Racing Sails.
USA Club Race Package
UK Racing Mainsail (2008)
UK Racing Genoa 155% Kevlar & Carbon (2010)
UK Racing Genoa 155% Kevlar & Carbon (2007)
UK All Purpose Asymmetrical AIRX 700N (2008)
UK Heavy Asymmetrical AIRX 900 (2008)
UK Runner ARIX 600N (2008)
UK Staysail (Windseeker) (2008)
Additional Equipment (note: this list is not exhaustive or complete. )
- Boom Tent
- Type I PFDs
- Fire Extinquishers
- Fog Horn
57 ft 5 in
15 ft 9 in
56 ft 8 in
20 ft 5 in
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.