2006 Corsair F 28
NOK 548 182*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 89 000 (NOK 548 182)
Easily one of the most exciting boats on the water. YouTube videos show some reaching speeds of 20 knots. The F-28 combines outstanding performance on all points of sail with comfort, safety, and fun. Galvanized trailer included. Complete inventory list available upon request. At our docks in Sidney with viewings by appointment please.
Contact listing broker Richard Greenlaw at our Sidney, Vancouver Island location by calling 250-656-5832 or e-mail Richard as follows email@example.com
Please contact Richard Greenlaw at 250-656-5832
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Sierra - specs and features
- LOA 28' 5"
- Beam: 19' 9"
- Beam folded: 8' 3"
- Draft (hull only): 1' 2"
- Draft (dagger board down): 4' 11"
- Weight: 2690 lbs net
- 2005 8hp Honda long shaft, 4 stroke, electric start, alternator
- 2 x 3 USG plastic fuel tanks
- tiller steering
- two batteries
- 30 amp shore power
- 12v & 120v circuits with breaker panels
- battery charger - solar panel and outboard alternator
- Raymarine ST100 autopilot
- Garmin Echo Map 50S GPS plotter and depth sounder
- ICOM VHF
- Nexus wind and navigation instruments
- 6' headroom
- 2 short single setteeberths
- aft cabin double berth
- vee berth
- 2 burner propane stove
- Toya FA kerosene cabin heater
- sink with manual water pump
- 15 USG water
- 2 portable manual bilge pumps
- fore and aft water tight compartments
- plow anchor at bow with 12' chain plus line
- two Fortress anchors at stern
- Achilles ST soft bottom dinghy
- cockpit cover
- boarding ladder
- folding amas
- hauled June 2017, anti-fouled June 2016
- January 2013 survey
- carbon fiber main sail with slab reefing
- two carbon fiber jibs
- elliptical spinnaker
- rotating mast
- rotating boom with "stack pack" and lazy jacks
- Harken two track furler
- radar reflecter
- mast raising equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.