Alongside the DUFOUR 34, 40 and 44 orientated towards fast cruising, the Grand'large range, debuting with the DUFOUR 385 Grand'large, has been designed for ocean sailing as well as family cruising. Everything has been thought out with concern for comfort and safety. The hull, designed by UMBERTO FELCI is streamline and very stable. The main beam is extended aft and gives excellent stiffness under sail. The deck layout is suitable for lovers of the open sea and family crusing. The twin helm positions make circulation and manoeuvring easier. The coach roof is equipped with long hand rails so that you can get aournd in complete safety. Space and harmony characterise this seaworthy interior. Everything has been devises to make life on baord easier: stowage, fiddles, handrails, never neglecting a polished and seamless finish In short, the DUFOUR 385 Grand'Large is the ideal yacht where comfort, safety, ease of handling and quality of construction are essential for the enjoyment of saling.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 38 ft 4 in
Bom: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 32 ft 3 in
tørrvekt: 15388 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 29 HP
Ferskvannstank: (85 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (42 Gallons (US))
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals, with angle bracket for navigation instruments.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel at hand of the helmsman on portside.
- Transom open in centre by tipping helmsman's seat giving access to
the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- All joinery work in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All cabin doors have a blocking system keeping doors opened.
- Soles are in Moabi lami
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each battery
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 120 L with stowage boxes, and separated compartments.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 29 hp (20.9kW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 160 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of life line.
- 4 fairleads integrated in the toerail, 2 in stemhead fitting.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- 2 chainplates for backstay.
- 2 deck fillers for water and 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on coachroof with adjustable traveller.
- Boom vang with 4 threads tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 1 starboard four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 4 clutches at starboard.
- 1 x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof at
- 2 x 44.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, close to companionway.
- Ergonomic wooden seat with stowage underneath.
- Instrument console 45? angled with hinged area.
- Bookshelves under electrical switchboard.
- Stowage under chart table with drawer.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights; Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with 2 single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including : Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and
Genoa sheets, 2 reef lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with 2 broad reef bands, with battens and bag.
- Special furling Genoa in Cross cut with